Forum

Lightbulb Gaming Auto Hotkey Script (Including TS)

I programmed an Auto Hotkey Script that opens up steam, WoW, and TS3 all from commands on your keyboard. If you have any other idea for programs to open with keys please let me know. I attached a .zip folder containing the program and the readme file.

Please give me some feed back
    Last edited by gizmo385; December 21st, 2009 at 05:07 PM.

Question

Suggestions? Bugs? Feedback?

Itīs a nice Idea, but this useless...

You could bind keys for any situation without any programm. Windows and every unix system do this. Optional every gamer have most an expent keyboard, like G11/15... Driversoftware allow keybinding too.

My idea, make a plugin for teamspeak 3, where you could edit buttons with specifi programms.

This was rough draft more to test out .AHK scripting. I wanna learn how to integrate .AHK into the TS client so that you can edit certain things without having to minimize a game because some games (ie: Modern Warfare 2 do not allow all clients to minimize the game. So hopefully I can learn more about .AHK scripting and learn how to do this. My friend and I are currently experimenting with the .AHK GUI code to see what we can do. If you have any suggestions for a future, please let me know

I send you a mail in view days, with codesnipets and description. If I found every intresting on my pc, Iīll send it to.

Ther could you show and experiment.

I hope you arenīt angry to me, itīs was an critic. Many user donīt know waht they can do with her operating system. So your app is not so useless how I called

I know lol. I have been experimenting a lot more with the GUI and I've been tryin to figure out how to use the Client SDK with it lol

Thread Information