Hey,

I noticed a bug with TS3 , when i open up TS3 my google chrome and internet explorer both change their sound output to my SPDIF Out ( Creative SB X-FI ) , so basicly makes it impossible for me to listen to music on youtube and what not , but if i close down TS3 then it reverts back to same old and im able to just fine use youtube and it comes out via Speakers ( Creative SB X-Fi )


I tried looking through my settings on ts3 but i can't find anything that points to changing my browser outputs.

So i figure its a bug on ts3's part somewhere.

just wanted to point it out for you.

Using windows 7 64bit with a creative soundblaster x-fi titanium