Forum

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    As someone else mentioned a while ago PunkBuster is kicking players who use your app. I was just on one of our Bad Company 2 servers and was kicked for running multiple directx or something. I've used other overlays with BC2 and this did not happen...though that was some time ago. Don't know if you can do anything or not, but wanted to mention it.

Quote Originally Posted by [CF]Stoner View Post
    I can confirm this. ARMA2 just hangs at start-up if it's added to the whitelist.

For now I've reverted back to TS3 Build 10406 and TSNotifier 1.1.4

Yours is the best TS overlay I have tried so far, and would love for this issue to be resolved so I can use the latest TS3 Beta.
    Great job with the program, but in the new version Arma2 is still freezing . Could be posible to release a version compatible with TS3 beta20 and the old overlay metod for games?

showing incoming whispers would be awesome

im still having some problems with the overlay.
    am using windows 7 ultimate 32 bit, downloaded the latest versions of TSNotifier and helper plugin and reinstalled it.
    what is happening to me is that on the channel description shows me chinese caracters, and when someone speaks (even myself) i dont get any overlay about the speaker at all. i also dont get any notifications about teamspeak logins and logouts on the TSNotifier log.
    have also tryed to run both TSNotifier and TeamSpeak with admin rights, no sucess, still shows the chinese caracters and no warnings about speakers/logs.
    i am running it mostly in the mmo Aion, but tryed over other games and hapens the same. any idea or possible solution? directX was recently updated also.

Quote Originally Posted by night_lover View Post
    im still having some problems with the overlay.
    am using windows 7 ultimate 32 bit, downloaded the latest versions of TSNotifier and helper plugin and reinstalled it.
    what is happening to me is that on the channel description shows me chinese caracters, and when someone speaks (even myself) i dont get any overlay about the speaker at all. i also dont get any notifications about teamspeak logins and logouts on the TSNotifier log.
    have also tryed to run both TSNotifier and TeamSpeak with admin rights, no sucess, still shows the chinese caracters and no warnings about speakers/logs.
    i am running it mostly in the mmo Aion, but tryed over other games and hapens the same. any idea or possible solution? directX was recently updated also.
    Seems like you got some fileversion mixups. Please uninstall tsnotifier and delete its installation-folder. Then reinstall both TSNotifier and HelperPlugin.

that was the error, i installed the latest version over the old one but didnt updated, windows was still assuming the old one was present, confirmed this because both versions were present in the add/remove programs of windows.
    uninstalled both, deleted TSN folder, installed again latest version and copyed once again helper plugin into TS\plugins folder.
    all seems to work fine now, thanks for the great tool and help, hope you have the time to improove it even more.

Quote Originally Posted by cfxxl View Post
    Seems like you got some fileversion mixups. Please uninstall tsnotifier and delete its installation-folder. Then reinstall both TSNotifier and HelperPlugin.
    Hey all

I would so much like to get this to work ... but i really do NOT understand what is required.

1. download ts3, installing it
    2. downloading ts notifier and helper
    3. installing ts notifier
    4. extracting helper and overwriting similar files found in ts notifier folder
    5. run ts3

then what?
    because when I look in TS3, Settings, Plugins i see nothing.

The helper files needs to be in the TS3 plugin folder. (The right one 32 or 64 bit).

After installing start your game first. Then rightclick on TSNotifier and edit the config file (enable your game).

cu...

Quote Originally Posted by [CF]Stoner View Post
    I can confirm this. ARMA2 just hangs at start-up if it's added to the whitelist.

For now I've reverted back to TS3 Build 10406 and TSNotifier 1.1.4

Yours is the best TS overlay I have tried so far, and would love for this issue to be resolved so I can use the latest TS3 Beta.
    I tried to do the same (revert back), so I installed the beta17 client (Build 10406) and downloaded the old version of tsnotifier. Unfortunatelly, the plugin won't show up in TeamSpeak3 (yes, I downloaded the old plugins aswell). Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Juleulven View Post
    Hey all

I would so much like to get this to work ... but i really do NOT understand what is required.
    1. Download and install TS3
    2. Download TSNotifier and helper-plugin
    3. Install TSNotifer
    4. Copy Helper-plugin into "plugins" in TS3-folder - 32bit or 64bit depending on version of TS you use (not Windows!).
    5. Run TS3 -> Settings -> Plugins -> activate the Helper-Plugin
    6. Run TSNotifier and add the game-EXE to whitelist
    7. Run your game

Quote Originally Posted by Teamspeakeuser View Post
    4. Copy Helper-plugin into "plugins" in TS3-folder - 32bit or 64bit
    Just copy both versions, ts3 will select the correct one.

Ok I got it to work with WoW and Battlefield 2

Bad Company 2 is in Dx11 so this is the problem.
    But as I know 1942 are in DX9 so these should work shouldn´t it? Or if they are right now DX10 could this also be the problem?

I added them into the list:

I have Win 7 32.
    BF1942 is running in admin mode, and all the addons I have also. I would like to get the overlay to work becuase I need it.

The mods I am using are:
    FH0,7 and 1918... all in admin mode.

EDIT::

Ok BC2 in DX9 does work =) great =)

I only have to get 1942 to work and I am the happiest boy in the world for the moment

A reqzest/question:
    Is it already possible to change the size of the text? becuase it is really big right now and if not is it possible to implent it ino the Notifier?
    Last edited by Turk_SeSo; May 23rd, 2010 at 07:24 PM.

TSNotifier doesn't work with Battlefield Heroes

Mac Version

Hello.

Somebody know if TSO for MacOS exist?

Soft : TS3
    Game : WoW

Question Tso ?

Hi everybody,

I use TS2 actually and will strat with TS3.

On TS2 i have TSO (Teamspeakoverlay), which let me se the talking person in game (WoW).

I want to know if this kind of software is existing for TS3.

Thanks in adwance for your answers.
    Perry

P.S.: I have searched on the forum but could not faund anything.

Thread Information