Forum

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by leonhard View Post
    i just checked in an update where the position is reset on every draw, can you please check if it works for you ? destroying and reinit is quite ugly because it will create a new (transparent) window, which will result in flicker.
    Yeah, I tried that myself first, but it did not work.
    The check-in you just made does not display either after i change to lower resolutions.

Quote Originally Posted by zlydk View Post
    Yeah, I tried that myself first, but it did not work.
    The check-in you just made does not display either after i change to lower resolutions.
    ok, i just tried to get around needing X11-headers, i will try to check for resolution-changes then.

edit: i've uploaded a version which now does indeed check the resolution, but i get some flicker with it, maybe it works better for you ?
    Last edited by leonhard; January 6th, 2010 at 10:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by leonhard View Post
    ok, i just tried to get around needing X11-headers, i will try to check for resolution-changes then.

edit: i've uploaded a version which now does indeed check the resolution, but i get some flicker with it, maybe it works better for you ?
    The resolution change detection works, but i too get flicker.

Edit:
    I just tried the old version (tag 0.1, before all the changes) and it actually flickers in-game too. So it's not because of the resolution-detection change, that the flicker is occurring.
    Last edited by zlydk; January 7th, 2010 at 12:44 PM.

TSDisp-Like Software for TS3 ?

Hi,

TS3 is out, most of my servers use it now, but TSDisp don't work anymore.

So, this complicates everything, as I don't know who speak.

TSDisp is a great software, as it don't require a 3D software to be launched all the time (overlay...), or to lose 60€++ for a Logitech Keyboard. But I don't find an updated version of it.

So my question will be simple, is there a TSDisp alternative who work with TS3 ?

Angry beta11 breaks libxosd_plugin.so

I've tried to compile leonhard's plugin (last revision, 10) with the latest sdk: ts3client_pluginsdk-3.0.0-beta11.zip for the client version 3.0.0-beta11 [Build: 9881], and it doesn't load. I get:
    Api version is not compatible for plugin: /opt/teamspeak/plugins/libxosd_plugin.so
    It worked just fine with the beta9 client and the beta8 SDK.

Quote Originally Posted by radub View Post
    I've tried to compile leonhard's plugin (last revision, 10) with the latest sdk: ts3client_pluginsdk-3.0.0-beta11.zip for the client version 3.0.0-beta11 [Build: 9881], and it doesn't load. I get:

It worked just fine with the beta9 client and the beta8 SDK.
    i just tagged version 0.2, it works with the new beta11 client. i could not test extensivley, so be prepared for crashes

Smile Worked with b11!

Hey, it worked! Great job!
    Then I made the stupid mistake to click update...
    And had to dig out the beta12 sdk (modify the SDK's url by hand to say 12 instead of 11)
    But still broken again...
    Although, they said here that they'll freeze the API once out of beta.
    Last edited by radub; January 21st, 2010 at 06:05 PM. Reason: bad url

Hey, it worked! Great job!
    Then I made the stupid mistake to click update...
    And had to dig out the beta12 sdk (modify the SDK's url by hand to say 12 instead of 11)
    But still broken again...
    Although, they said here that they'll freeze the API once out of beta.
    they changed the api version again from beta11 to beta12. you can try to change the api-version in ts3xosd.c, but i have to wait until the new version is available for my distro before i can release yet another version.

Changing ts3plugin_apiVersion to 3 did the trick - it works again; didn't tested deeply, though.

Changing ts3plugin_apiVersion to 3 did the trick - it works again; didn't tested deeply, though.
    i just tagged 0.2.1, it's basically only the ts3plugin_apiVersion bumped to 3. i'm not sure what has changed since i was able to compile with beta11 headers. if you encounter any problems with beta12-header please let me know.

[English]
    Some time ago I created a tool to display the current speakers of the current channel inside of D3D9/10 programs. This was only provided to my kin in Lord of the Rings Online. Recently I startet to add ts3-support. If you wish I could provide an early Beta Version.

[German]
    Vor einiger Zeit habe ich ein Tool erstellt, dass die Sprecher im aktuellen Channel in D3D9/10 Anwendungen zeigt. Dieses hatte ich nur meiner Sippe (Herr der Ringe Online) zur Verfügung gestellt. Nun habe ich damit begonnen auch einen TS3 Support einzubauen. Wenn Ihr wollt, kann ich ja mal eine frühe Beta Version anbieten.

Quote Originally Posted by cfxxl View Post
    [English]
    Some time ago I created a tool to display the current speakers of the current channel inside of D3D9/10 programs. This was only provided to my kin in Lord of the Rings Online. Recently I startet to add ts3-support. If you wish I could provide an early Beta Version.

[German]
    Vor einiger Zeit habe ich ein Tool erstellt, dass die Sprecher im aktuellen Channel in D3D9/10 Anwendungen zeigt. Dieses hatte ich nur meiner Sippe (Herr der Ringe Online) zur Verfügung gestellt. Nun habe ich damit begonnen auch einen TS3 Support einzubauen. Wenn Ihr wollt, kann ich ja mal eine frühe Beta Version anbieten.
    Would be very very nice

Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    Unfortunately, information on the home page is very scarce, and you can't even read the forum there without an account. That wouldn't be so much of a problem if it weren't for the fact that you can't even make an account without knowing a "secret word". In other words, it's invite only
    True - it is in semi-private BETA, and an invite was sent to about a 1000 or so that were on the Mailing List in the last few days, so if you're on that list you're in luck

I'm working on TeamSpeak 3 support for the two current editions of TINT, but have no timeframe on when there will be a public release. The aim is for sometime this quarter.

[English]
    I'd be very interested as well as my LOTRO kinship is currently looking at TS3

[English]I startet to add ts3-support. If you wish I could provide an early Beta Version.
    That would be great.

Thread Information