Forum

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by cfxxl View Post
    [English]
    Some time ago I created a tool to display the current speakers of the current channel inside of D3D9/10 programs. This was only provided to my kin in Lord of the Rings Online. Recently I startet to add ts3-support. If you wish I could provide an early Beta Version.

[German]
    Vor einiger Zeit habe ich ein Tool erstellt, dass die Sprecher im aktuellen Channel in D3D9/10 Anwendungen zeigt. Dieses hatte ich nur meiner Sippe (Herr der Ringe Online) zur Verfügung gestellt. Nun habe ich damit begonnen auch einen TS3 Support einzubauen. Wenn Ihr wollt, kann ich ja mal eine frühe Beta Version anbieten.
    [English]
    That would be great.

[German]
    Das wäre toll.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by cfxxl View Post
    [english]
    some time ago i created a tool to display the current speakers of the current channel inside of d3d9/10 programs. This was only provided to my kin in lord of the rings online. Recently i startet to add ts3-support. If you wish i could provide an early beta version.

[german]
    vor einiger zeit habe ich ein tool erstellt, dass die sprecher im aktuellen channel in d3d9/10 anwendungen zeigt. Dieses hatte ich nur meiner sippe (herr der ringe online) zur verfügung gestellt. Nun habe ich damit begonnen auch einen ts3 support einzubauen. Wenn ihr wollt, kann ich ja mal eine frühe beta version anbieten.
    p l e a s e !

There's still one problem to solve (menus are still german) before the release.
    Currently I'm not at home. I'm hoping to get it done by the weekend.

I put up a download page:
    http://tsnotifier.cfxxl.de/

This is a beta-release. There may/will be bugs. So have fun testing.

Don´t work for me.
    Maybe i have installed it wrong? Can you explain it please?

Quote Originally Posted by Xzandro View Post
    Don´t work for me.
    Maybe i have installed it wrong? Can you explain it please?
    Works fine for me. Installed the Application first (.msi File) and then I unpacked the contents of the other File (helper plugin) into the TS3 Plugin Folder. Now you start Teamspeak 3, go to OPTIONS and PLUGINS and enable the Plugin you then should see new in the list there.

Restart TS3. Start the application then, you should then have a little "TS" icon in your Taskbar. Now start Teamspeak again and start a Game. I tried it with Joint Operations which is DX9. And as I said, worked fine.

Well.. doesn´t work I have tested it with Runes of Magic.

Well, he said its still Beta and there is no guarantee that overlays work with all Games anyways. There is always a chance that it doesn't, even if the Plugin wouldn't be Beta.

So there is never a 100 % guarantee.

Did not work for me either, but I believe it's because I didn't install the msi file on my pc but just copied the installed folder from another one. Is installer registering some dll somewhere? Or maybe creates something in registry? Would be nice to know, because I never install anything on my pc to keep it clean.

Anyway, thanks a lot for sharing this beta with us. Keep up good work and I'm sure it will be the most wanted and essential addon for TS3.

No dlls are registered. But it might just be the game, that doesn't like to display overlays.

As I said, the game has to use d3d9 or d3d10 and has to be a 32bit programm. And even then, there's no guaranty that it's working. Hooking into api-functions is always kind of tricky^^.

That's weird. I tried it with World of Warcraft. It uses D3D9 and its 32-bit. Tested under Windows XP SP3 with latest DirectX Redist package installed. Could Windows XP actually be the problem? You probably tested it on Vista or Seven.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow_lmd View Post
    Could Windows XP actually be the problem?
    I have XP 32bit and it worked fine with Joint Operations for example, and thats D3D9.

I guess it's WoW then.

Quote Originally Posted by qbnut View Post
    True - it is in semi-private BETA, and an invite was sent to about a 1000 or so that were on the Mailing List in the last few days, so if you're on that list you're in luck

I'm working on TeamSpeak 3 support for the two current editions of TINT, but have no timeframe on when there will be a public release. The aim is for sometime this quarter.
    Im got the invitation. Too bad there is not yet TS3 support - I use it mostly for now.
    Also, Im curious: will it work with Tactical Ops on my Win7 x64? Its working in OpenGL mode...
    Last edited by -Zlodey-; January 28th, 2010 at 06:44 PM.

Hi. I beg your pardon for the language.
    Thank you for your plugin. Everything works fine. Tested on Windows XP and the game R2online.
    Is it possible to do so in order to see the game not only logs the client but also the contents of the chat channel of the team speak?

Thread Information