Forum

THANK YOU Teamspeak and Germans (non Eng speakers)

Thank you for finaly releasing TS3. The web thought it would go down with Duke Nukem Whenever as the top 2 vaporware ever. Looks like we are only going to miss out on Duke now.

Thank You again for allowing us to eventualy run a decent chunk of users and servers unlike "The Other Guys" for free.

Thank you for finaly cutting the string off my tin can and making the voice quallity sound as good if not better than "The Other Guys" -- No I'm not talking Roger Wilco here.

Thank You very much to all of you non English speakers trying your best to speak in English on the forums. I only wish I could speak your languages (Can someone translate that one into German please?)

Thank You for native Mac, Linux and Win 32/64 bit Servers and Clients. I hope you guys hired the dudes from Teamspeex and rub thier Buddah Bellies for allowing those Elitist Mac Hats an honest go at Teamspeak. No I'm am NOT a Mac user

Thank You for the powerfull permission system. It looks daunting at first but once you wrap your head around it, it is simple.

There is lots I want to thank you for.

But mostly.. Mostly

Thank you for letting me rub TS3 in the face of all those smug "The other guys" users.

To add insult to injury I have two guilds in mind I want to offer free TS3 servers to when we are allowed to apply for a license again for R NPO. Just to see if they say "Oh Please sir! Can I have some more!". These guilds laughed at me when I offered them no cost TS2 servers.

Now whos laughin?

but again

THANK YOU FOR THE LICENSE once you guys get it working.

But please guys. give us one more virtual server for now so we can have a test server to destroy the permissions while we learn and also be able to let our friends bask in the glory of TEAMSPEAK 3 without me kill -9ing them while I search for knowledge to post on the forums. (Scrap that, Got our RNPO key installed and working. Yay more learning!!!
    Last edited by KoldFusion; December 22nd, 2009 at 03:13 AM.

Last edited by KoldFusion; December 22nd, 2009 at 02:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KoldFusion View Post
    I only wish I could speak your languages (Can someone translate that one into German please?)
    Translation:
    Ich wünschte nur, ich könnte eure Sprachen sprechen (Kann das bitte irgendjemand ins Deutsche übersetzen?)

Nice to hear that, mate I agree with your post and I am happy about all you said. Keep it going!

Note that the Win x64 Client is not really a 64 bit process!

You see that in task manager, where it states the filename and after that the *32.
    That means that this is only a 32 bit process, even if they say it's 64 bit!

It's the same shit as the Apple Guys do with iTunes. Tell it is in 64 bit but it isn't.

Note:
    I really love the TS3! But I hate it when the devs say: We have a 64 bit version! But it is not a 64 bit version in reality.

what the hell are you talking about ? look at my screenshot...

I will show you when I am at home. But it really states that it is a 32 bit process.

What OS are you using? Vista or Win 7?

If this isn't a 64-bit executable, I don't know what is.

Vista 64-bit

I am at home now and what should I say...

SHAME ON ME!

Indeed you are right, it is a real 64-bit process as I now see in my task manager.
    Looks like I mixed it up with some 32bit processes right below and above the TS3 process.

Sorry guys!

Thread Information