the last person posted this in the topic:
so please be patient (or try to disable your pulse audio) for a while.
Well i tried to disable pulseaudio (removing pulseaudio binaries / reconfiguring alsa) the same problem popped up, (Teamspeak using up 100%CPU).

the previous client version (ts2) diden't work on any linux install as well so i used the windows version in combination with wine from everything on the client worked (atleast better than on the linux version, with exceptions of some graphical glitches and push to talk outside the wine environment). to my surprise the Windows version of teamspeak 3 works on linux perfectly (except the problem with "Push to talk" again), so i guess as a temporary solution linux users could use the windows binaries since those got tested and are confirmed working.