Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Spotify URI Link Plugin

Hi,

My friends and I chill often in teamspeak and exchange spotify links. But sadly teamspeak do not make the link click able hence that I wrote small plugin to make the spotify links clickable in the channel chat. At the moment this plugins convert every spotify URI in a channel chat message into a click able link in a new line under that chat message. Maybe I will figure out how to inject the clients chat message to do this inline or maybe some has a hint for me

Example picture:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spotify_uri_linker.02.PNG 
Views:	1016 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	14086

My friend and I test the plugin dll's on Windows7 64bit, Windows 8 64bit and Windows 10 64bit.

Version: 1.0

Attached you will find the 32bit and 64bit dlls for windows (spotify_uri_linker.ts3_plugin.zip) and the source code (spotify_uri_linker_project.zip). I used the Plugin SDK API 20 (Client 3.0.14 or later) and Microsoft Visual Studio Express Community 2015

Maybe some else like it and missed the feature as my friends and me.

Edit: I found out there is a Teamspeak Plugin package Contain that makes the installation easier. (spotify_uri_linker.ts3_plugin.zip)

Edit2: You need to install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 x86 or x64

Edit3: New version with regex that will catch every sportify link in a channel chat message.

Edit4: New Version 1.0 and I removed no need code from the example plugin.
    Cheers,
    Gabbajoe
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Gabbajoe; July 15th, 2016 at 08:14 PM.

It's a great plugin for everyone that likes to hang around in Teamspeak with the gang and share spotify links every once in a while. I didn't know I wanted/need this until I installed it. You should try it - 10/10.

Thread Information