Forum

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    latest beta and the same thing here

win7 64bit
    logitech g35 headset
    logitech g15

I have the same hardware some of you have, but for some reason my system is not effected. I have tried to help several people troubleshoot but something like reinstalling (with deleting all TS3 content including profiles), poking around with different options or manually editing the config never seemed to help, but a couple people managed to get it to work by unplugging their joysticks.

I can have any or all of the following plugged in, with or without a profile loaded using the manufacturers profile software:
    Code:
    Saitek X52     (Driver 6.0.4.1, Software 9.9.9.9, Profile Editor 6.6.6.9)
    Logitech G15   (Driver 3.4.131 Profiler 3.04.137-release64)
    Logi MX518     (Driver 4.82.11, Control Center 4.80.103)
    Logi DFGT      (Driver 5.8.141, Profiler 5.08.146)
    Old hardware that I dug out to see if they cause a conflict:
    Microsoft Precision Pro Joystick
    MSPP Racing wheel

Win7 x64 (tried on both the RC Beta and Pro) UAC Disabled.

I would have to guess that it has to do with the profiling software and drivers installed by the joystick manufacturer. It seems very odd that some people would be effected but others aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma.Qc View Post
    Hi,

Thanks for the info, but 1 small problem... it's asking for a pwd for administrator. As I am the sole user of my computer, I never put a pwd when I installed XP all those years ago. And it seems that a blank field doesn't work....

Now officially considering suicide.... :-(

BK
    Running as Admin should really only be needed for Vista and 7. I could try booting up to XP Pro later to see if I have any issues with TS3. TexasTeamspeak, what version of Windows are you running that Run as Admin worked for you?

Fixed

Guys, running as an administrator, I was able to set a hot key. I am running Windows 7 Enterprise 64 bit. I got the gray box and had to use task manager to shut teamspeak down. Run as an administrator and that should solve the problem. Good Luck!

Is there an update on this topic?

I am just talking with a user who has this problem. He is using Win XP 32bit. We copied the Hotkeys\Standard\Bindings\ stuff from a working PC to his and now he can use the PTT key but he cannot change it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandeep Banerjee View Post
    Wow, I can't even find an Application Data folder in my C:\Documents and Settings\<username> folder.
    The folder might be hidden?
    U might need to show hidden files. Tools>Folder options...view>Show hidden files...

Anyway, my PTT works fine now! Yey! Thank you guys!
    "All i did was unplug my Saitek X52 joystick and setup the hotkey."
    The hotkey works even if i plug the X52 back. Just unplug the X52 everytime u assign/change ur hotkey.

By the way, back when i was having prob assigning the hotkeys... I didnt have to close the ts3 from task manager. ESC botton is working but i just cant assign a key.

*Win7 64-bit ultimate, Asus D2X PCIe soundcard, Saitek X52 joystick, G9, and G15 logitechs.

Thank you again for all of u guys who tried everything to fix this problem.
    Cheers!

Just wanted to chime in here. I was having the "cant set push to talk" issue as well.

I am running Win7 64 bit. I downloaded the 32 bit client and tried that as well, and like the 64 bit, couldn't set the push to talk button. I could hit escape, but nothing else would register, not even mouse.

I am also running the G15 keyboard, the old school model. I have the g15 sofware installed. I was on the phone with my buddy and he runs 64 bit as well, but had no problems.

I tried changing permissions on the folder, but no go. I thought about tring a different keyboard, but didn't get to that. I got to this thread, and read the above, and noticed the Saitek joystick issue. I had a R/C aircraft simulator transmitter plugged in, from Realflight by Great Planes. I unplugged it, restarted the teamspeak app, and everything worked properly.

So for some reason, Teamspeak wasn't looking at my keyboard or mouse for input until I pulled the USB joystick.

Anyway, good to go now!

-Aox

Not able to assign hotkey

Going thru the setup wizard and not able to assign any hot key at all, I have uninstalled and reinstalled and still the same. I am running window 7 pro for my OS. And even tried compatibility mode and still nothing. Any help on this is much appreciated thanks

Did you try to run as admin?

Just try to update your Saitek Drivers could help you.

I've had the same problem, and since the drivers update for my saitek X52, no more problem.

Hope it's working for you

Has a definate resolution been discovered for this problem yet? I'm having the same issues and have tried all the above suggestions.

Windows 7 64
    Logitech g15 (updated drivers)
    Logitech G25 Steering wheel

Tried running as administrator, altering the config file, unplugging devices etc...

Cannot set HotKey

I accidentally deleted my hotkey. I went to settings and I set a hotkey, but when I go to press "OK", it doesn't work. I click "OK" and it keeps the window up as if i didn't press anything. I tried removing TeamSpeak and re-downloading it, but that didn't work. How can I set my HotKey again?

If someone could please help me!

i just go through SETTINGS > "set wizard" or sometimes to SETTINGS > OPTIONS > HOTKEYS BUTTON .. located on the leftside, i donno if that helps any but good luck

Quote Originally Posted by xNoobletx View Post
    i just go through SETTINGS > "set wizard" or sometimes to SETTINGS > OPTIONS > HOTKEYS BUTTON .. located on the leftside, i donno if that helps any but good luck
    When I do that, I'm able to set my HotKey, but when I go to press "ok", it just doesn't save the setting. Is there anyone else that can help?

Can you right click and run as admin?

Thread Information