Forum

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Select multiple users for granting talk/moving/banning etc.

yeahh 10.000 other people think that to, no clue why they don't add this HIGH Priority Feature. Other than that I can refer you to the Mass Mover Plugin, can move several Users at the same time via Channel ID

<Z10>

Marking multiple Users

How about implementing a funktion to mark multiple Targets for switching, kicking or similar things?

Would be awesome for splitting teams and many other stuff...

Merry X-mas!

Thread got merged
    Last edited by Chris; December 20th, 2012 at 07:09 AM.

Lightbulb [Suggestion] Multi-selectable server & channel groups for mass deletion.

If you let people create server or channel groups and they troll you by creating 50 groups it is a real pain to delete one by one. If you let us ctrl click multiple groups and shift click for multi highlight so we can delete many groups in one go it would be very productive and should be easy on the developers to implement even at last minute.

Edit: Why was my multi-select server and channel groups topic merged into a multi person select from the channel tree? They are entirely separate requests...
    Last edited by Morthawt; September 9th, 2013 at 12:23 AM.

Okay, soon it will have been 5 years.. (2009) and we still don't have this function.. Whats up with that?

If you need the feature right now, you can use YaTQA, which has this feature since July 2011.

YaTQA only works with server query login. I don't even know the query port of the server I am online most of the time, so no multi select if you don't have query.

Multiple Player Drag To Another Channel

Hello,

I would like the Teamspeak 3 Staff to take in this suggestion for Teamspeak 3 client
    I was wondering if Teamspeak 3 Staff could add-in a thing were with the group permission to move a group of people into another channel at the same time instead of moving each player individually I hope this go's into consideration since it would be a great feature to be implemented
    Thankyou for your time to take this into consideration
    hope this feature gets added soon

Stormy
    Last edited by dante696; April 28th, 2014 at 08:18 AM. Reason: merged

This has been suggested several times already. Currently, you have to use YaTQA for that.

Either that or this "MassMover" Plugin, if it still exists.

The MassMover Plugin still exists and was recently updated to be used with Client 3.0.14. I really love this plugin.

http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...o-move-clients

This is already on the ToDo List if I am not mistaken.

Thread merged.
    No it's not clear, that we will implement multiselect into the server tree.
    This is currently not on the roadmap
    Last edited by dante696; September 11th, 2014 at 08:23 PM. Reason: edit
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy View Post
    I am an administrator at a gaming tournament and one of the needs we had in TS2 was to drag users from one channel to another and we had to do this for many users one at a time. I thought it would be nice in TS3 if you could shift click or control click to highlight or select multiple users and then drag them into another channel all at one time. A multi move feature if you will. and use this to incorporate a multi kick feature as well.

BTW
    I really like TS3. It is a fantastic improvement over TS2. Keep up the good work! Slight learning curve but a welcomed advancement in our tournament communications. A complete Pdf manual for TS3 would be nice!
    Edit: MassMover also offers a menu feature now, I guess that makes my plugin pretty inferior.

Perhaps I'm a bit late to the party, but I made a small LUA plugin that helps moving people around in a quicker way than how MassMover does it.

What you do is make sure you are in the same channel as the people who need to be moved, then right-click another channel, choose "LUA Plugin > Move everyone here"

Albeit simple, it has eased my life quite a bit.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rOp6pH4.png 
Views:	197 
Size:	45.7 KB 
ID:	10451
    Attached Files Attached Files

Lightbulb New Feature for Moving Users to Different Channels.

I like teamspeak better than most other internet communication system especially for gaming. But one feature that I liked well basically the only thing that I like about a communication system called ventrillo was that you were able to move multiple users by selecting them and then they would go to the channel you chose. A lot of other systems that use this function also maybe in different ways and for different items that are moved but pretty much the feature works about the same. I was wondering if in a upcoming update if this feature could be included maybe as a type of trial test or a long time new feature?
    Last edited by Chris; August 13th, 2014 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Stripped unnecessary formatting

This request has been here for years. If it is still in evaluation, it will likely be like 99% of the rest of the suggestions and not appear. It would be such a great feature for gaming clans who are moving people to the right channels etc.

Thread Information