Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Good to see that it is infact "ALIVE"

Title says it all....ByteFresser

Quote Originally Posted by ravendizzle View Post
    I am getting the error a few other people are getting. I just don't see anybody addressing it:

Thing is, I KNOW they are right. For a FACT.

So, instead of telling us how wrong we are, perhaps you could come up with a solution?
    You know, there is absolutly no way to fix something you can't reproduce. So instead of telling him to come up with a solution, you guys should start to give him some informations he needs like OS, Firewall configurations, currently installed .NET Framework and such things. Or you can show it to him via Teamviewer which might be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Insel View Post
    You know, there is absolutly no way to fix something you can't reproduce. So instead of telling him to come up with a solution, you guys should start to give him some informations he needs like OS, Firewall configurations, currently installed .NET Framework and such things. Or you can show it to him via Teamviewer which might be better.
    thats the Problem Insel ... you can post some questions but you dont get a answer ^^
    No answer ... no help ^^ shit happens

Quote Originally Posted by BlackMoon View Post
    thats the Problem Insel ... you can post some questions but you dont get a answer ^^
    No answer ... no help ^^ shit happens
    Actually this is another topic. Maybe he's short on time, who knows

But I can't stand people who wants a instant solution and do nothing to help the developer. It's not that easy to make a program work on all possible systems and configurations.

Is there anyplace

that I can find the changes made.......like the one this morning left the version the same. Oh yes, and in English please.
    Thanks for the work.
    Jim

This is extremely very much awesome. Thank you very much.

Just noticed.......

I had version .103 it went through an update and version didn't change. Donno if that was the update blowin up or just a very minor update. But, ever since then when I login to the server it gives a pretty reasonable reading for transfers, but it ALWAYS says that the server has been up for 2 minutes........
    Thought you'd wanna know.
    Running on VISTA Ultimate 64 8 gigs ram core 2 quad processor sli'd 8800gtx's.
    Jim

Thanks for this application. I couldn't believe in my eyes when i saw the new version

PS. If i have one server and i want to update it. The application wil shutdown it for sure, but will i be able to start it again from it, even if it's offline?

Great job Byte!

And, thanks for the changelog!

This Tool is just awesome!
    I had no Errors since using it

Just waiting 4 Permission Managment ^^

But up to now, it nearly can't be any better ^^

[my english is not every good]

Hello,

i would say, the url (http://www.ts3admin.noa-x.de/setup.exe) ist'n work. i'm always become the error 404.

LG

Fipsi

Cant dload

Error 404 on link anyone have a good link to this ? i use to use now that im back to hosting i would like to get this again.

HI guys,
    I try to run Noa Admin App an it didnt run after this morning , what happened? The end of Admin App?

No one has the link to download?

Please whoever has the executable, zipem, host and post here please. I can not find the link anywhere.

The error showed : Sorry spanish OS

NFORMACIÓN DE VERSIÓN DE LA PLATAFORMA
    Windows : 6.1.7601.65536 (Win32NT)
    Common Language Runtime : 4.0.30319.235
    System.Deployment.dll : 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
    clr.dll : 4.0.30319.235 (RTMGDR.030319-2300)
    dfdll.dll : 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
    dfshim.dll : 4.0.31106.0 (Main.031106-0000)

ORÍGENES
    Dirección URL de la implementación : file:///C:/Users/Manuel/Desktop/TS3%20Admin.appref-ms%7C

RESUMEN DEL ERROR
    Abajo se muestra un resumen de los errores; los detalles de estos errores se incluyen en el registro.
    * La activación de C:\Users\XXXX\Desktop\TS3 Admin.appref-ms| dio como resultado una excepción. Se detectaron los siguientes mensajes de error:
    + Excepción de lectura del manifiesto desde http://noa-x.dyndns.info/ts3/: puede que el manifiesto no sea válido o el archivo no se abra.
    + '<' es un token inesperado. Se esperaba '>'. línea 11, posición 1.

RESUMEN DE ERRORES DE TRANSACCIÓN DEL ALMACÉN DE COMPONENTES
    No se detectó ningún error de transacción.

ADVERTENCIAS
    No se generó ninguna advertencia durante esta operación.

ESTADO DE PROGRESO DE LA OPERACIÓN
    * [14/07/2011 1:35:45] : Se ha iniciado la activación de C:\Users\Manuel\Desktop\TS3 Admin.appref-ms|.
    * [14/07/2011 1:35:45] : Realizando la comprobación de actualización necesaria según las especificaciones de la implementación.

DETALLES DEL ERROR
    Se detectaron los siguientes errores durante esta operación.
    * [14/07/2011 1:35:59] System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentExc eption (ManifestParse)
    - Excepción de lectura del manifiesto desde http://noa-x.dyndns.info/ts3/: puede que el manifiesto no sea válido o el archivo no se abra.
    - Origen: System.Deployment
    - Seguimiento de la pila:
    en System.Deployment.Application.ManifestReader.FromD ocument(String localPath, ManifestType manifestType, Uri sourceUri)
    en System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.Down loadDeploymentManifestDirect(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options, ServerInformation& serverInformation)
    en System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.Down loadDeploymentManifest(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
    en System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator .PerformDeploymentUpdate(SubscriptionState& subState, String& errorPageUrl)
    en System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator .ProcessOrFollowShortcut(String shortcutFile, String& errorPageUrl, TempFile& deployFile)
    en System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator .PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
    en System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator .ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)
    --- Excepción interna ---
    System.Xml.XmlException
    - '<' es un token inesperado. Se esperaba '>'. línea 11, posición 1.
    - Origen: System.Xml
    - Seguimiento de la pila:
    en System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(String res, String[] args)
    en System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseEndElement()
    en System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElementContent()
    en System.Deployment.Application.ManifestValidatingRe ader.XmlFilteredReader.Read()
    en System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Skip()
    en System.Deployment.Application.ManifestValidatingRe ader.XmlFilteredReader.Read()
    en System.Xml.XmlCharCheckingReader.Read()
    en System.Xml.XsdValidatingReader.Read()
    en System.Deployment.Application.ManifestReader.FromD ocument(String localPath, ManifestType manifestType, Uri sourceUri)

DETALLES DE TRANSACCIÓN DEL ALMACÉN DE COMPONENTES
    No hay información disponible sobre la transacción.

Thread Information