Forum

Thread: Keys 'sticking'

Keys 'sticking'

I don't know if anyone else has their TS set up to use the command key as the PTT key. When I do a command - tab to change programs it seems that the key is 'stuck' in the pushed position to TS but no other application.

Specs:

MacBook Pro (mid 2009)
    TS3 Beta 7 client OS X
    TS3 Beta 9 Server Windows

Cheers

I have the same issue on my iMac 27'' late 2009 with Snow Leopard (10.6.2) and TS3 beta 7 build 9525

If I understand this thread right, the problem is within the mac OS. As soon as you leave TS3, it cannot listen to key-presses anymore, this includes key-releases I think. So follow the steps in the thread and everything should work fine.

Mhmm... no I tried what suggested in the 3d you linked but the issue is still here.

It seems to happen randomly even when TS3 have focus

To reproduce the issue:

I had Mail, Safari, iTunes, Preview, TS3 (beta 7 build 9525) and System Preferences opened. CMD is my PTT button on TS

Try to CMD-TAB randomly multiple times and the issue should happen (even with the assistive devices access turned on).

I turned on what was suggested and it's still happening. Not that big of a deal as all my guild mates are used to my swearing but still thought that it should be brought up.

Yup tested again and even without TS used the key 'sticks'. If anyone wants to test this on my server, though I doubt that it is isolated to a specific server, feel free to let me know and I will give y'all the PW.

Cheers

Any solution to this ? Still having this issue even with the latest version of the client..

Quote Originally Posted by cataldoc View Post
    Any solution to this ? Still having this issue even with the latest version of the client..
    Have the same issue as you have, allthough it doesn't seem to matter if I cmd-tab or not. I can reset it by going in to the preferences and switch back and forth between PTT and VA, but it will come back after a little while again.

Thread Information