Forum

1 or 2 Suggestions from the gaming community

Hi guys first of all I would like to say that TS3 is an excellent product. I have been part of the online gaming community and using teamspeak from the begainning of time and nothing has ever came close to it.

I have been speaking to alot off online gamers who are testing your new application and I have been getting some feedback regarding some features that they would like to see implemented into TS3. I know this is late on in the beta testing but the same suggestions keep comming up.

1. Either adding it to the excisting TS3 or making it available through a gamer edition if possible a feature allowing gamers to connect and to follow another user into a gaming server simular to xfire I understand how much development this would require but its the feedback that I have been receiving from the gaming community.

2. Probibly alot easier to implement into TS3 is the ability to attach a custom audio file to a particular user, which plays when the user joins the server leaves or moves channel.

3. As I run the dedicated gaming server for the clan which hosts teamspeak3 server, I was concerned about the file upload feature, dont get me wrong its a brilliant feature however my concern is that the program does not contain a antivirus addon which can scan the file before upload. The danger of infect getting onto the server is high and is a major issue which could be easily fixed.

4. When we as a clan are playing a match we tend to move to another teamspeak channel dedicated for match play. We would like to see a feature implemented where we can for example hold dont CTRL and select multiple users for dragging from one channel to another.

5. Another feature that would be very useful is the ability to bring teamspeak to the front whilst still in game without the need to minimize the game. As sometimes during play we need to move players from one channel to another etc.

again I would like to say that we as a whole are very impressed with the product and I hope that you take on board some of the suggestions if possible thanks again

Gordon AKA =|DR|=StOrMtRoOpEr (Dark Renegades Multi Gaming Clan)

All very good suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by mr_stormtrooper View Post
    5. Another feature that would be very useful is the ability to bring teamspeak to the front whilst still in game without the need to minimize the game. As sometimes during play we need to move players from one channel to another etc.
    I'm not sure how it works but some games like COD:MW2 won't allow anything in front sometimes, including TS3, and sometimes anything can go over the top (assuming that your playing in Windowed mode ofc). However the majority of my games I'm able to bring TS3 over the top of the games anyway, but then again, I play all my games in windowed mode and its probably practically impossible to do it in a maximised game. But normally I don't have this problem.

1.) Why not just get xfire?

2.) Maybe not a particular user, but maybe a user group, such as server admin, guests, etc...

3.) This would be nice to have. And another thing for the files is maybe giving certain folers/items a password.

4.) Couldn't say it better myself!

5.) An overlay while in-game would be nice to have instead of minimizing!

Thread Information