Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Logitech g15 & TS 3 On LCD ?

hello dear,
    I now have T 3 down load version :3.0.0-beta8 [Build: 9559] where there is a G15 keyboard LCD display lies in going with me but I can not help you there, maybe one more? I am in has the old logitech g15 and have since also set hakken
    Thank you in advance

MFG: DJ tonne

You had me at "Hello Dear"

I have no clue what you just said.

hello my problem is the G 15 plug in by the teamspeak 3 sry for my english :X my problem is i have a logitech g15 and teamspek 3 and the plug in not run can you help me ?

you understand my english ?

I guess he want's to say, that the G15 plugin coming with TS3 doesn't work for him.

*** german part deleted ***

English:

@DJ Tonne: Did you activate the plugin in the TS3 Client? (Settings--->Plugins--->Is "G15 LCD Display" checked?)
    If it is the plugin should start itself. If it doesn't, take a look at the G15's software and find out if the plugin was recognized and aktivated by the keyboard. It works fine on my G19 even if it doen't look very nice.

greetz R3pcom
    Last edited by dante696; January 5th, 2010 at 09:12 AM. Reason: English only

I am having the same problem. The plug-in is not being loaded into the profiler for the G15.

That's weird. maybe you guys should try updating/reinstall your Logitech keyboard drivers. I'm using a G15 here with Win7 64bit and it works fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Vashji View Post
    That's weird. maybe you guys should try updating/reinstall your Logitech keyboard drivers. I'm using a G15 here with Win7 64bit and it works fine.
    Oh, I think you just said the magic word. Update. I probably haven't done that in months.

Just bought the G15 keyboard yesterday, and the plug-in works great. I activated it and then restarted TS3 for good measure. Switched between the LCD apps and presto! There it was.

Haven't tested it with others talking yet.

One thing that would be nice is to add admin features to the plugin. So you can kick / ban people from the server from the G15 screen rather than having to leave game. Dunno if this is possible.

Invite you, but once down the latest driver version from Logitech.
    When a friend does not work, until he last updated the driver

*** german part deleted ***
    Last edited by dante696; January 5th, 2010 at 09:14 AM. Reason: English only

Quote Originally Posted by Arterio View Post
    Just bought the G15 keyboard yesterday, and the plug-in works great. I activated it and then restarted TS3 for good measure. Switched between the LCD apps and presto! There it was.

Haven't tested it with others talking yet.

One thing that would be nice is to add admin features to the plugin. So you can kick / ban people from the server from the G15 screen rather than having to leave game. Dunno if this is possible.
    I'm using the built in G15 plugin and I see admin features on mine. Lets me kick/ban, switch channels and mute speakers and/or mic.

Quote Originally Posted by BGen_JD8 View Post
    I'm using the built in G15 plugin and I see admin features on mine. Lets me kick/ban, switch channels and mute speakers and/or mic.
    Hopefully not only with the G15 v1 as with the old G15 plugin (not supplied by the TeamSpeak crew though) That plugin only worked properly if you have the big volume knob.

I'm using the newer style g15 I spilled coffee on the blue one. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by mvdstroom View Post
    Hopefully not only with the G15 v1 as with the old G15 plugin (not supplied by the TeamSpeak crew though) That plugin only worked properly if you have the big volume knob.
    Not true. i don't even touch the volume knob when navigating through the menu.

Ya, the admin commands are there for me... works great. Used it on several occasions.

My TS3 plugin is working great, the only negative thing I have noticed so far is that it doesn't indicate which user is speaking. This kinda thing can be really useful when in new clans etc where you can't always identify people by their voice, and the LCD screen provides you with the name of the person currently talking. Is there a way I can activate this myself or is it just something that hasn't been added yet?

Thread Information