Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

"New Channels" I can not see people, How?

When I make a new channel(s) I can not see people in it when they go to that channel, and I my self go into other channels and everyone vanishes when I go into the channel(s) I made.
    How can I make it so I and everybody can see where everyone is?

UPDATED SAME DAY
    I believe I have found the problem?

EXPLAINED HERE
    TOP OF TS3
    Settings/Application/under the "misc" box/3rd check box down that reads "Show ServerQuery clients", UNCHECK(ed) and all my troubles went away!
    END

I was also getting to see people come into our TS3 and leave just as fast as they came in, it was showing me a text at the bottom that no one else could see but me. This also with other people currently in our TS3 server they were NOT seeing people popping into our server. "So this got very annoying!"

"I would hear the sound notification of people popping in and popping out and see text at the bottom and no one else would".

So if anyone gets this problem:Symptoms
    Can't see people in other channels.
    When you (your self) go into other channels and can't see anyone unless your in there channel too.
    Seeing people popping in and out as fast as they come in (that you don't know) and no one else can see.

Than you may have the explained above option checked.

I like the new TS3, but the other one was easier to figure out (not saying to discourage anyone at all being completely new to this will make it hard for people).
    People new to this will need help and I hope that my post helps and as always I am greatly appreciative of any help people give me!
    Thank you, jay8454 that is my xfire as well. Happy new year!
    Last edited by jay8454; January 2nd, 2010 at 10:27 PM.

What version of the client are you using?

Update to BETA9 if you're using an old one.

This is what it says:

Version: 3.0.-beta [build: 9592]
    Qt Version: 4.5.3

I believe I have found the problem?

TOP OF TS3
    Settings/Application/under the "misc" box/3rd check box down that reads "Show ServerQuery clients", UNCHECK(ed) and all my troubles went away!

I was also getting to see people come into our TS3 and leave just as fast as they came in, it was showing me a text at the bottom that no one else could see but me. This also with other people currently in our TS3 server they were NOT seeing people popping into our server. "So this got very annoying!"

"I would hear the sound notification of people popping in and popping out and see text at the bottom and no one else would".

So if anyone gets this problem:
    Can't see people in other channels.
    When you (your self) go into other channels and can't see anyone unless your in there channel too.
    Seeing people popping in and out as fast as they come in (that you don't know) and no one else can see.

Than you may have the explained above option checked.

I like the new TS3, but the other one was easier to figure out (not saying to discourage anyone at all being completely new to this will make it hard for people).
    People new to this will need help and I hope that my post helps and as always I am greatly appreciative of any help people give me!
    Thank you, jay8454 that is my xfire as well. Happy new year!

Permission subscribe power tells you if you are allowed. Yes it's the same if you are able to join a channel.

Thread Information