Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

TS3 Server Updates

For that I Have three questions.

1. Will it be possible one day that after the Update I have not allways to create new Tokens for the Users, is that at the moment a bug?

2. Can i make an Update Service for the Clients, so that they donīt have to load it own their own?

3. I want to use the TS3 Server on my Homepage, that you can see who is online. Like for TS2 i got it already, put is there a scriot also for the TS3 Server?

*** English only ***

THX for answers
    Last edited by dante696; January 4th, 2010 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Egnlish only

Quote Originally Posted by Mindwalker View Post
    1. Will it be possible one day that after the Update I have not allways to create new Tokens for the Users, is that at the moment a bug?
    You don't have to. The permissions stay the same after the upgrade. In some cases it happened that the server admin group lost users, but this is a bug and will be fixed if it isn't already.

2. Can i make an Update Service for the Clients, so that they donīt have to load it own their own?
    The auto update is already working if you have client beta 8 or higher

3. I want to use the TS3 Server on my Homepage, that you can see who is online. Like for TS2 i got it already, put is there a scriot also for the TS3 Server?
    Look around in the addon section of this forum. There already are scripts to do that.

I saw it already there is an Update Manage for the Client, but i got an Old Version. And thanks for the HP Link that was and good Help

THX

Thread Information