Forum

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    ServerQuery with Yatqa toggle Host banner from ModalQuit to Modal.

If hosting via a hoster, contact them and request they do this.

Connected disconnected after changing the welcome message

Hello i need some help.

im running my own Ts server on my pc and it worked fine, Today my other admin, whatsapped me that he gets connected and disconnected, he asked me if i got the same, so i tryed to connect to my ts server but also connected disconnected.

The only thing the other admin had changed was the welcome's message, didnt touch anything else.

is there a a way to fix this ?

also i tryed my backupped one, this is an old one when we where in an other bf4 clan, this one is working, to bad i didnt backupped this new one that isnt working now. i hope to fix it, because it was an awsome TS as many said to me, with all the channels and looks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdjBHXOhLRs
    Last edited by dante696; March 25th, 2016 at 10:41 PM. Reason: merged see post 21

Cant change modalquit to log

Quote Originally Posted by Alcazar View Post
    If you want to use ServerQuery within the client it wont work.
    But you can use tools like putty or telnet etc. to connect to ServerQuery, no whether if you set the Hostmessage-Mode.
    I bought my Server from a website. I made a Serverquery login. But it wont edit it. I keep getting errors look in the attachment.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Server with id 1 does not run or exist!
    Clearly to read after you have used the command use 1

You need to find out your id from your host or use the command use port=yourport to get this sorted.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

I cant connect to my TS3 server!

Good morning(or whatever time it is for you)
    A few hours ago I decided to disconnect from my TS3 server like any other human would and I join back and i got this (https://gyazo.com/3b5af457f6c12181bb5722f20055b6ef)
    Please help ASAP I need my Teamspeak for a massive server release Tomorrow!!!!

Your image doesn't load.

Update 27.11
    Your image (mp4 video) loads now.

The host did set a modalQuit Dialog. It's the desired behavior to close the connection.
    Last edited by dante696; November 27th, 2017 at 12:05 PM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

PLEASE HELP! (Accidentally Used MODALQUIT)

Hello!

Recently On my Personal teamspeak3 server (64bit windows) i changed my hostmessagemode to MODALQUIT. I thought that it meant that you could get on the server, but others could not, like for maintenance. But i then realized IT LOCKS THE WHOLE SERVER!!! this made me really mad. Mostly because all the threads that have solutions are from 2012 (speak of outdated ;\) I know of the basic solution of using PuTTY, but the commands that are supposed to make the servers hostmessagemode DO NOT WORK!!! please, it would be really nice if someone could help me!!! (got a squad battle tommorow XD sorry off topic)

Thanks In Advance,
    Aries P.

(Just in case anyone wants to know this is my channel info:
    Server Nick: VCMSCHAT
    Password: (NONE)
    Last edited by dante696; November 4th, 2019 at 08:53 AM. Reason: merged

Use your serveradmin query account (the one you get the credentials for when you start the server for the first time) and use the commands in console or a query tool like YaTQA (makes things a lot easier if you have no idea what the commands are or are not really experienced).

Sticky Ok, Kind of got it.......

Quote Originally Posted by D0mm4S View Post
    Use your serveradmin query account (the one you get the credentials for when you start the server for the first time) and use the commands in console or a query tool like YaTQA (makes things a lot easier if you have no idea what the commands are or are not really experienced).
    So i got YaTQA and it kind of worked... but it said i had no perms, while i was the only one on at the time i changed the hostmessagemode. I do know that my iPad has owner on it's account, so i started YaTQA through that account, BUT IT STILL SAID THAT I DIDN'T HAVE THE NECESSARY PERMISSIONS!!!
    Last edited by AriesNinja22; November 1st, 2019 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AriesNinja22 View Post
    So i got YaTQA and it kind of worked... but it said i had no perms, while i was the only one on at the time i changed the hostmessagemode. I do know that my ipad has owner on it's account, is there a way i can use THAT account on my laptop???

You can change the password of master account "serveradmin" with a command line option when you restart the server:
    https://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/...155#post401155

So i got YaTQA and it kind of worked... but it said i had no perms, while i was the only one on at the time i changed the hostmessagemode. I do know that my ipad has owner on it's account, is there a way i can use THAT account on my laptop???
    You need to use your server query "serveradmin" account to login via YaTQA.

Are you self hosting?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick1164 View Post
    You need to use your server query "serveradmin" account to login via YaTQA.

Are you self hosting?
    yes, if self hosting means hosting through my hard-drive. but when i try to use it using serveradmin, it still says i don't have necessary permissions...

yes, if self hosting means hosting through my hard-drive. but when i try to use it using serveradmin, it still says i don't have necessary permissions...
    PM me your steam user will add & help you.

Stop your server and follow this procedure to change the password of your serveradmin query account (itīs something completely different from your client serveradmin rights, like a super admin) https://support.teamspeakusa.com/kno...-query-account
    After changing the password, login with YaTQA as serveradmin and the new password. You can now change all the settings and make your server joinable again

Quote Originally Posted by D0mm4S View Post
    Stop your server and follow this procedure to change the password of your serveradmin query account (itīs something completely different from your client serveradmin rights, like a super admin) https://support.teamspeakusa.com/kno...-query-account
    After changing the password, login with YaTQA as serveradmin and the new password. You can now change all the settings and make your server joinable again
    Thank you, but the instructions given on the site you provided seem to be a little complicated (sorry, im new lol) could you give me brief instructions in simpler terms? also, where would i enter the serveradmin password?

Thread Information