Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Question who make a QoS for TS3

Hello,

with my ISP, i have a problem with Teamspeak 3, very many packet was lost.
    How can i make a Qos for this service ?

With ISP's they are not suppose to prioritize traffic. With the normal exception of P2P, Torrents, etc. It may have something to do with your router. If your doing multiple things at once with your internet connection, torrent or something else may have the same priority as TS3. If you have a compatible router, I would check out Tomato router software for simplicity or DD-WRT for more complexity.

lol, my router is a DD-WRT
    But i have talk with my ISP and he say me that he will try to make a layer 7 for solve my problem.
    My ISP prioritize some traffic like voip, http. But don't prioritize P2P traffic, maybe it's the problem of my lost packet ^^

look in your router logs. if there is something about DoS attack then copy and paste the log entries to here.

mostly>
    if that is the case disable DoS protection on your router. I had experience that some routers with DoS protection have its implementation in retarded way and it causes a lot of packet loss then.

Thread Information