Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 43 of 55 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Hi can you please add a "This page was generated in: (page_gen) Seconds" thing

Quote Originally Posted by chackonman View Post
    ok so creating a new server query user does not help, ive tryed on multiple IP's, the first ip my server has (that the main TS3 server runs on) does not work with the web interface, so when i put the web interface on a seperate IP (on the same server) it works.

but ever since i converted my SQLite database and imported it to MYSQL ive had problems of very very slow loading with the web interface.

all the IP's for the server are on the whitelist and ive set all files in 777 to make sure that thats not it.

ive got no idea why it runs so slow, when i connect using putty the connection is instant but on the web interface it takes minutes.

i think that it could possibly be a problem with the interface with MYSQL???
    anyone? would love to get some answers to help this load time can vary from 1 min to 4 mins
    Last edited by florian_fr40; March 26th, 2012 at 10:30 AM.

I tried to install this and when logging in, I get the following error:

Error in login() on line 2060: You got banned from server. Socket closed.
    Not sure what the next step would be.

I'm unable to use most of the functions of the web interface. If I click on, say, the server name itself (which, I gather from the screenshots, should show me the users and whatnot), I get this:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in C:\xampp\htdocs\teamspeak\ts3admin.class.php on line 3353

I have to be selective in what I click. If I'm able to even log into the interface without the error, I can do things like back up the instance, or view traffic without issue. However, if I click on something that has the error (like clicking on my server itself), NOTHING works...everything will give the "maximum execution time" error.

I've tried bumping up the execution time in php.ini to 600 (sheesh!) without any help.

Did this work "out of the box" for everyone, or did you have to tweak some stuff?

*EDIT* Resolved issue

Looks like that despite having the server IP, localhost, and my remote IP addresses in the whitelist, I may have been tripping the flood protection. I decreased the flood timeout and increased the amount of commands that constitute a "flood" and like magic, I can now see my server and issue commands.
    Last edited by bigjuancrd; January 24th, 2011 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Fixed the timeout issue - flood protection

Hello Guys,

I do have an problem with this webinterface.

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/deb7786n4/domains/specialforces-clan.com/public_html/ts3panel/ts3admin.class.php on line 3353

I have already added the domain its ip to the whitelist but that didn't help (Also did an restart)

Any help on this would be super!

Error in connect() on line 3312: Error: connection failed!
    Error in login() on line 2060: script isn't connected to server

2.8.2beta

Works some times but usually get that error while I'm trying to do something.

Beta 2.9 is now available!!

Download
    http://addons.teamspeak.com/director...chokiller.html

If you like my Webinterface you can vote here http://addons.teamspeak.com/contest.php for it!

Best regards
    Psycho

--- Merged ---

Beta 2.9.1 is now available!!

Download
    http://addons.teamspeak.com/director...chokiller.html

If you like my Webinterface you can vote here http://addons.teamspeak.com/contest.php for it!

Best regards
    Psycho
    Last edited by florian_fr40; March 26th, 2012 at 10:30 AM.

I would like to request the ability to see the chatrooms in the webinterface. Would be very nice if we could administer that. Or possibly even get logs for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter4 View Post
    I have now installed TS3 WebInterface in my home just created webserver (xampp) and all works fine. Meaning that there is some limitations to where it can work.
    So, in my dedicated linux server, it does not work.
    CPU: AuthenticAMD, AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4000+
    Parallels Plesk Panel v10.1.1_build1010110120.18 os_CentOS 5
    OS Linux 2.6.18-194.26.1.el5
    php 5.1.6-27.el5

So, what do you need to run TS3 WebInterface ?
    php version, with php 5.3 it works fine, and centos don't have that by default

I keep on getting the error below. I have added the Web server's ip as well as mine to the query white list. I have also tested my query login from my end through the TS3 client and it works. I have double and triple checked my ports and ip addresses.

Teamspeak 3 Web Interface: Beta 2.9.1
    TS3 Server Version: Beta 29
    TS3 Client Version: Beta 36
    Web Server: Linux
    PHP 5.2.9

http://www.simgameit.com/ts3/error.JPG

The script look great, keep up the great work guys

Quote Originally Posted by loest View Post
    with php 5.3 it works fine
    My site is running php 5.2.13, so this means I need to upgrade php, correct?

well as i said, for me it only works when i used php 5.3. but you should look around and see if that is the real problem.

Hi

I tested your appli , it's verry good . Nice

Juste rapport this bug :

At the file lang.php , 7 line missed :

$lang['console']="Consol";
    $lang['sec']="Second";
    $lang['min']="Minute";
    $lang['hour]="Hour";
    $lang['year']="Year";
    $lang['month']="Month";
    $lang['day']="Day";

Ps : Sorry for my English :s

At the moment , i translate lang.php in french

When I try to login it just goes back to the login page with no errors, I've chmodded everything correctly. Running the very latest version of PHP and using Nginx web server.

Quote Originally Posted by clb_mn View Post
    TS3 Server Version: Beta 29
    Update your Server to the last Stable Version or the last Pre Version for Testing.

I don't see a "Congif.cfg" only a "config.php" .. When I go to log in to the online panel I see this error

Error in connect() on line 3312: Error: connection failed!
    Error in login() on line 2060: script isn't connected to server

any ideas?

Thread Information