Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 46 of 55 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
    After upgrading to 3.0.0 final, the web interface now says invalid username/pass

Not here .. works with 3.0.0 final and also with pre versions

Also works here great whit 3.0.0 final

Hello

Has anyone tryed to install this Teamspeak 3 Webinterface by Psychokiller on an eng lang server I am trying to install it because it looks kinda cool but I can't get it to work so any help would be very greatful

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bestrafung View Post
    I too am getting the above error:

Error in connect() on line 3313: Error: connection failed!
    Error in login() on line 2060: script isn't connected to server

I have an old copy of 2.8.1 still working, this only exists in the new 3.0.1. I read the changelog and the only thing of consequence I noticed was that in 3.0 the password is no longer sent as plain text. I don't know if that is the cause or not, it's just the only thing different with logins that I noticed. I think it may be a PHP module dependency but I'm not sure so I'd appreciate any ideas anyone has.

Edit: When copying and overwriting the files from the new 3.0.1 package over the old files I can login but not use any functions. For example, it will say the server was turned off when it really wasn't and it still clearly shows as online in the web interface. For now I'm back on the 2.8.1 since it is still stable for me. Also, it seems that php settings might not have anything to do with it as I tried every extension with no luck. It seems to be an issue in the code itself somewhere.
    I am geting pretty much the same error I just installed so I got the newest ver so how do I fix it? here is my config.php

$server[0]['alias']= "";
    $server[0]['ip']= "localhost";
    $server[0]['tport']= "10011";

$server[0]['alias']= "";
    $server[0]['ip']= "";
    $server[0]['tport']= "9987";

$server[0]['alias']= "";
    $server[0]['ip']= "";
    $server[0]['tport']= "9987";

$cfglang = "en"; //Language German = de, English = en, Netherlandish=nl (by pd1evl)

$duration = "100"; //Set the Limit for Clients show per Page on Client List

$fastswitch=true; //If true you can switch the Server on the header

$showicons="left"; //Define the position where the icons on the Viewer will show left or right

$style="new"; //Chose your design set 'default' or 'new' for the default designs or the name of your own create design

$msgsend_name="Webinterface"; //This Name will be show if you send a message to a Server

$show_motd=false; // Set it to false to not show the message of the day window

$serverhost=false; //If this true normal query clients must specific a port on Login.
    $hostusername='superadmin'; //If $serverhost=true write here your webinterface username.
    $hostpassword='*********'; //If $serverhost=true write here your webinterface password.

tbarlow
    Last edited by florian_fr40; March 26th, 2012 at 10:32 AM.

Question icon upload

Hy guys.

im geting a error uploading the icons

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to :0 (Failed to parse address "") in C:\xampplite\htdocs\ts3wi\site\fileupload.php on line 32

Warning: fputs() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampplite\htdocs\ts3wi\site\fileupload.php on line 33

Warning: fputs() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampplite\htdocs\ts3wi\site\fileupload.php on line 34

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampplite\htdocs\ts3wi\site\fileupload.php on line 36

can you help me, the rest is working fine

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to :0 (Failed to parse address "") in C:\xampplite\htdocs\ts3wi\site\fileupload.php on line 32
    Sounds like the parameter is not transmitted correctly to the function. (parse address "" = empty)

Quote Originally Posted by TotoIsBack View Post
    Sounds like the parameter is not transmitted correctly to the function. (parse address "" = empty)
    ok, and how do hi resolve the issue.

Can somewone helpd get pass this error

Check your permission on files and folders, check that you have all the files, etc... can't help much more...

And I have a problem with this script. When you type a query and user password. Long page is loading and then displays a white page. What is it?
    Last edited by meliorus; September 7th, 2011 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by meliorus View Post
    And I have a problem with this script. When you type a query and użytwkownika password. Long page is loading and then displays a white page. What is it?
    Check that the port is open in outgoing traffic from your webserver (if not on the same server as the Ts3 one). Else, check the whitelist so that your query is not banned.

I did not have to given the ip address to the white list. Only that now the problem is slow loading the page. Once you have logged in on this panel and chose the server. After a long wait again throws me a white page. Ports used by all four teamspeak 3 I unlocked both TCP and UDP

maybe you should add the ip (even local) on the whielist. It could be that the script do to much query in a short time and gets banned.
    If not, i don't know what would be the problem. This happens to me sometime, but it's only for large server and alot of queries.

Well my server is very high. And also has a lot of queries. At 300 people online start with these very issues ...
    And you must have installed some PHP modules to run this script correctly? Because my server administrator, said that this is the fault of the script badly written, badly written, apparently because they are interpreters.

ErrorID: 2568 | Message: insufficient client permissions failed_permid=8471

Hello,
    i have TS3 server Version: 3.0.0 [Build: 14957] on Linux.
    I install DEV TS3 web interface and it's works fine.
    I tried to have the Ts-Viewer in a site but i have this error:
    Code:
    ErrorID: 2568 | Message: insufficient client permissions failed_permid=8471
    In TS3 server Version: 3.0.0 [Build: 14957] how we change the server permissions ?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

You should activate the advanced permission system in your option to get the permission edit windows like in early Betas.
    this will allow you to fine tune your permission on each group.

Thread Information