Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 49 of 55 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
    anyone got a download link for 2.9.1? or atleast a fix for the server logs not showing

Updated to latest Beta. Got 500 Internal Server Error.
    Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by dcFaded View Post
    So Ive read multiple posts about this and multiple website (mainly .de so I cant understand lol)..

How do we fix the following issue:
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Error in connect() on line 3313: Error: connection failed!
    Error in login() on line 2060: script isn't connected to server
    -----------------------------------------------------------

This is a fairly new Error from what Ive noticed. Was working 100% for the longest time until recently! Need this fixed asap..
    Any ideas?

I can connect via Telnet without any issues. Not a problem with the config.php Ive checked. It was working for the longest time.
    I'm having the same problem. I dont know why this is happening.

Update:

Rebooted the webserver. And it's working fine now. Don't know what it was.
    Last edited by DarRoe; January 22nd, 2012 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Update

I am having same problem

I have ports

9987 UDP
    10011 TCP
    30033 TCP

all open and TSViewer works on site but the TS3 Admin WebInterface gives me the same error message

http://f.cl.ly/items/3F2p2C0m052F3j1...21.16%20PM.png

Hi.

How do I use Psychokiller's WebInterface if I host with gamesevers.com or instantteamspeak.com....???

On the login screen, what is the username and password that I need to enter.

I made the changes to the config file but I still cannot get anywhere.

Can someone please help??

Thanx.

--d.

1. You need to have the good ports open on your webserver (if it's on a rented one, you've got 99% chance the outgoing ports are not open and you'll need to ask your web hoster). If you run it locally it should be good.

2. Create a query account on your teamspeak server (if you can, most providers blocks it) (Tools - ServerQuery Login)

3. Try again, and if it doesn't work, give us more informations....

Thanx for the responce TotolsBack.

Ok, this is what I have done.

ONE:
    In config.php I have this (Installation instructions talked about a config.cfg file but I could not find it. I found this config.php file):

Code:
    $server[0]['alias']= "Lokaler Server";
    $server[0]['ip']= "1.2.3.4";   // My TS server's IP with gamseservers.com
    $server[0]['tport']= "5555";  //  Query Port for my TS server on gameservers.com
    TWO:
    I have also gotten the admins on gameservers.com to add the IP address of my domain name on Godaddy to their query_ip_whitelist.txt. Then I have re-booted my TS server. I have installed this addon in a sub-directory of this domain name and calling it like so: www.domain.com/ts3wi

THREE:
    I have also created a Query Login Account via my TS client and made sure that gameservers.com supports it. I am using this username/password pair to login at http://www.domain.com/ts3wi/index.php

But this is the error it is giving me:
    Code:
    Error in connect() on line 3347: Error: connection failed!
    Error in login() on line 2090: script isn't connected to server
    Can you please help...??

Thanx,

--d

Once again, are you sure that www.domain.com (your domain server) have the outgoing ports open ?
    you checked the whitelist that's good, but now you have to be sure that the connection can be made from your webserver to your ts server.
    I suppose the problem is there, the ports on your webserver are closed on the outgoing side (webserver -> ts server).
    Ask your web hoster if the needed port (query) is open and not blocked, and if not, if they can do it.

The reste looks good to me for now

Ok, you were absolutely right about the webserver not allowing that port to go out.

So, I moved the addon to my local machine and installed it on my local webserver.

I was able to log in without any problems. But I am not sure exactly where I have logged into....

I have attached a pic of the screen that I see after I log in.

Seems like it is a control panel of some sort of a bunch of TS servers.

How do I log into MY TS server and see the screen and manage it as Psychokiller's snapshots show....???

Any idea as to what is going on here...??

Thanx much,

--d.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Lol, looks like you listed all the virtual servers on one instance of your hoster ^^
    you can try to find yours in the list and try to edit it (btw you could try the others to and if you can, contact your hoster and tell them about it as a big security issue in their configuration of query permissions).

The thing is that that one instance with several virtual servers will share the same query port.
    So normally, your login/pass should give you only edit and other SA permission on your server, not the others (on the others you should only have GuestQuery permissions).

Curious about this, could you confirm all of this ?

I tried to STOP another server that was not mine and it did not let me do it, so I think they are secure enough.

But, as far as my server is concerned, even though I see it in the list, the only options that are in the drop-down list is START, STOP, DELETE.

How do I actually manage it using Pychokillers add-on...???

Thanx.

--d.

try to click on the name of the server

Ahhhh.....right...thanx.

Do you know if there is any way for me to not allow my admins to create channels AND not to have the power to grant others Admin-status, from within this interface....???

Thanx for all your help.

--d.

for this you should create another group and restrict the permission and add them in this new created group.
    Personally i suggest to never add someone else on the SA group other than yourself.
    For the reste, make group copy/new group and give/restrict permission (don't forget to reduce the powers to below 75 and let the needed to 75 on the permission you want to be the only one to be able to modify).

Understood.

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Best,

--d.

Thread Information