Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 22 of 55 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    I have this when i can upload icon

Code:
    Icon successfully added!

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to 91.121.xx.xxx:0 (Failed to parse address "91.121.xx.xxx") in /home/ts3/ts3wi/site/fileupload.php on line 16

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/ts3/ts3wi/site/fileupload.php on line 18

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/ts3/ts3wi/site/fileupload.php on line 20
    Thank you for help

Hm i am getting this error when i select an created server in the panel..

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/pbosch/domains/specialforces-clan.eu/public_html/ts3panel/ts3admin.class.php on line 1964

EDIT.

I fixed it..

Had to add the ip of the webserver to the whitelist
    Last edited by MetalGovy; May 25th, 2010 at 12:47 PM.

Hello

Is there a way that i convert (or something) the icons and put them by hand in the correct map?

Greetings

Quote Originally Posted by ooopsss View Post
    I have this when i can upload icon

Code:
    Icon successfully added!

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to 91.121.xx.xxx:0 (Failed to parse address "91.121.xx.xxx") in /home/ts3/ts3wi/site/fileupload.php on line 16

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/ts3/ts3wi/site/fileupload.php on line 18

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/ts3/ts3wi/site/fileupload.php on line 20
    Thank you for help
    Same problem here!

It look that the File transfer port is not show from the server try this way:

Open fileupload.php

search

$con_ft=fsockopen($_SESSION['server_ip'], $ft2[0]['port'], $errnum, $errstr, 10);

and replace $ft2[0]['port'] with your filetransfer port.

for example

$con_ft=fsockopen($_SESSION['server_ip'], 30033, $errnum, $errstr, 10);

Greetz

Psycho

I cannot get this to connect, all i get is

Server offline!
    The specified server-query is currently not available.

My TS3 is rented from Killercreation.co.uk, i have asked them to sort everything their end and they say that they have it setup so anyone can query the server using the default query port.

The TS3 address is

ts3.killercreation.co.uk

The connect port is

The query port is

Can someone please help me out on how i need to config this so it will connect to my server.

Thanks in advance

This is an awesome contribution, thank you very much!

On the server edit sheet, would it be possible to add the ability to turn on/off logging options?

I would like to be able to turn on logging at the virtual server level via the web gui. = )

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dungeon View Post
    I cannot get this to connect, all i get is

Server offline!
    The specified server-query is currently not available.
    This is the same thing I experienced. The problem isn't with your TS3 server, the problem is with where you have this script hosted. They don't allow outgoing connections on the needed port.

Some hosting providers will do this for you, but generally you have to upgrade to one of their higher hosting plans. Right now, I just did a little research and am paying a few bucks a month to host this somewhere else (was cheaper than upgrading my hosting plan I use for my primary website, plus I didn't want to move anything and all of that hassle).

Quote Originally Posted by sytry View Post

==> online 31723Days 16Hours 4Minutes 50Seconds 4 / 201
    I have a uptime of 8822Tage 11Stunden 11Minuten 36Sekunden, and im using Beta 2.3.2... I hope the Problem will be fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Trekkan View Post
    This is the same thing I experienced. The problem isn't with your TS3 server, the problem is with where you have this script hosted. They don't allow outgoing connections on the needed port.

Some hosting providers will do this for you, but generally you have to upgrade to one of their higher hosting plans. Right now, I just did a little research and am paying a few bucks a month to host this somewhere else (was cheaper than upgrading my hosting plan I use for my primary website, plus I didn't want to move anything and all of that hassle).
    Thanks for that, our webhost is actually from a close friend (i get a reseller plan, 10,000Mb Space, 10,000Mb Bandwidth all for 10 a month ) so i will contact him ASAP and ask him about forwarding ports for me

hi, first of all thanks for your great work.

But on serverview i think, in german serveransicht i have right over the TS-Viewer much of them:

Warning: fopen(icons/icon_3181631212) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/vhosts/die-traeumer.org/httpdocs/ts3Web/site/filetransfer.php on line 29

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/vhosts/die-traeumer.org/httpdocs/ts3Web/site/filetransfer.php on line 30

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/vhosts/die-traeumer.org/httpdocs/ts3Web/site/filetransfer.php on line 31
    What could this be? Hope anyone can help me

Greets,
    tigerle

Quote Originally Posted by n3oth3on3 View Post
    I have a uptime of 8822Tage 11Stunden 11Minuten 36Sekunden, and im using Beta 2.3.2... I hope the Problem will be fixed

I don't fix that problem because it is not a problem of the webinterface if you can't change the variable on the config.php :P

@tigerle

You must set write and read rights to the folder icons and temp.

thx Psychokiller, i found my error a few minutes before you post it ^^

But i have in config.php the host setting on true, and now i cant login as Host. What i have to do that this will work? Dont wanna every time i work on other vserver to relogin

edit: ok thx i found the prob ... it was the username in the config.php *omg* my fault sry

Greets,
    tigerle
    Last edited by tigerle; May 27th, 2010 at 08:38 PM.

Okay, so I like the idea, I like the design, you did a great job with this WI. It will make administration so much easier!
    Thank you!

Now, the question...
    I've searched through the pages of this thread and didn't find anything pertaining to my particular problem:
    I'm got the web interface installed and configured.
    2 TS3 servers. 1 is on the local machine that hosts the WI (Also a box that's inside my home network. You could say I'm an administrator, and I've verified that this is accessable outside my network), the other is on an external web hosting server several hundred miles away from my home.
    I've forwarded the ports 10011 and 10095 to my web server.
    I can log in to the WI, but it states "No servers available" on both the internal TS3 server AND the external TS3 server. When I try to create a virtual server, it gives me this error:

Error while fetching: 'error id=2568 msg=insufficient client permissions failed_permid=4616'

I have a feeling that I've got something misconfigured, but I'm not sure what else there is to configure!
    Help?
    Thanks everyone!

*edit*
    Also, there's a drop-down box in the upper lefthand corner of the WI that is blank. I assume this will be populated with something once it's all working? (Clue?)
    Last edited by GvnrRickPerry; June 2nd, 2010 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Added information

And your sure you are logged in as serveradmin? for to me it sounds like you are not,

Thread Information