Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 24 of 55 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    I got severals Errors when Selected an Server: Warning: fopen(icons/icon_139822511) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/ts3wi/site/filetransfer.php on line 29

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/ts3wi/site/filetransfer.php on line 30

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/ts3wi/site/filetransfer.php on line 31

Warning: fopen(icons/icon_3053095459) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/ts3wi/site/filetransfer.php on line 29

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/ts3wi/site/filetransfer.php on line 30

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/ts3wi/site/filetransfer.php on line 31

Can someon Help me with that Messages Please.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Unitec View Post
    I got severals Errors when Selected an Server: Warning: fopen(icons/icon_139822511) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/ts3wi/site/filetransfer.php on line 29

Warning: fopen(icons/icon_3053095459) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/ts3wi/site/filetransfer.php on line 29

Can someon Help me with that Messages Please.

Thanks
    /var/www/ts3wi/icons should be writable.

Quote Originally Posted by RefleX-mrl View Post
    What did i do wrong? :/ please help!
    I have the same problem with backup.php , im unable to create any backups but changing the permissions on the backup file does nothing, anyone have any ideas ?

I can add on the query with ip list:

osk-gaming.net ?

Because on my vps i havnt the web'& and i use this vps only for TS...

if i add all files on my hosting (Easy Hebergement) i have the buy the domain:

• oSk-Gaming.net

I add the dns or the domain? help me pls.

I have a Question, how i can create a second User for Host Login? Or it is only one Host User possible?

greets,

I mean a second User that can login at Host Login.

I have a User, that is in ServerQueryAdmin Group too. But if that Person create a Serverquerylogin that Person can only login with Port to one server. If he try to login with host login he become the message wrong user or password.

So what i have to do that i can create more Accounts to login in Webinterface as Host to view and configure all virtual servers?

Hope you understand what i mean, my english isnt the best

greets,

adding existing virutal server

solved.
    10 ....
    Last edited by borej; June 25th, 2010 at 03:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerle View Post
    I mean a second User that can login at Host Login.

I have a User, that is in ServerQueryAdmin Group too. But if that Person create a Serverquerylogin that Person can only login with Port to one server. If he try to login with host login he become the message wrong user or password.

So what i have to do that i can create more Accounts to login in Webinterface as Host to view and configure all virtual servers?

Hope you understand what i mean, my english isnt the best
    I'm not sure if I get what you want to do. The following is a guess, CMIIW: You want another server query user, so that someone else can login into the webinterface you installed. But you tried to follow the steps in the post I linked you, but after doing so, the user couldn't connect to the server in normal fashion anymore? If thats all true, can it be that you skipped the part where you should create a new identity?

Quote Originally Posted by Baraan View Post
    I'm not sure if I get what you want to do. The following is a guess, CMIIW: You want another server query user, so that someone else can login into the webinterface you installed. But you tried to follow the steps in the post I linked you, but after doing so, the user couldn't connect to the server in normal fashion anymore? If thats all true, can it be that you skipped the part where you should create a new identity?
    Nope he can login to webinterface, but alwaays to one server only. He cant login with hostlogin to see and handle all virtuall servers

greets,

I just tried it out and it worked for me. My steps to check against were the following:

• Created new identity in the client
    • logged into the server with the client and the new identity
    • opened the webinterface, logged in as serveradmin and added the new user to the Admin Server Query group
    • Now in the client again I chose Extras => Server Query Login
    • Now I put in a username and wrote down the password generated
    • logged out of the webinterface and logged in again with the newly created username and password
    • Since I don't have more than this one server, I created one, I guess that should suffice to check if I have superadmin rights. (CMIIW )

Hi All,

Since the last update (Teamspeak 3 Web Interface Beta 2.3.2
    ) I can't open a server to edit from the serverlist. I'm getting a white page with an error on the right top.
    The error: Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 90 seconds exceeded in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\blindevink.nl\httpdocs\ts3wi\ts3 admin.class.php on line 1964

Before the update the site was working well.

Please can someone help me please?

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch_Lady View Post
    Hi All,

Since the last update (Teamspeak 3 Web Interface Beta 2.3.2
    ) I can't open a server to edit from the serverlist. I'm getting a white page with an error on the right top.
    The error: Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 90 seconds exceeded in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\blindevink.nl\httpdocs\ts3wi\ts3 admin.class.php on line 1964

Before the update the site was working well.

Please can someone help me please?
    Ive got the same problem as you do, the first time i installed the server and logged on it worked then after that it didn't. i reinstalled it again and it worked the first time. im getting the same problem as you do.

Really like the interface, good job

I've a request though would it be possible to make the edit & view collumn alot wider because it's annoying to edit in such small boxes

TIA, keep up the good work

Hi,
    I had a problem if I want my view in the web interface, users of the group 'admin server query "do I always get an error message.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hallo,
    ich habe ein problem, wenn ich mir im Webinterface die User von der Gruppe "Admin Server Query" anschauen möchte bekomme ich immer eine Fehlermeldung.

Code:
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/..../subdomains/ts3/httpdocs/site/sgroupclients.php  on line 44

Thread Information