Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

public key, private key

Is a lib/script/class outhere that is able to create a public_key/privat_key pair that the ts3 server will accept for authentication?
    So the a user is able to "import" this keypair into his TS3 client?
    Is the TS3 SDK able to do that?

If not, whats the algorithm to create a keypair programaticly by myself

I`ve read the forum and the documentation, maybe i am to stupid to find that part

Greetings

phedaikin

Please tell us, what exactly you want to achieve doing this?

What i want to do is:

First of all this server is part of the x-trading game community for the game EVE-Online.

What we want is to build a tool to create a private key public key pair per user, so they are able to import that "key file" to there TS3 Client.
    The big feauture of this is, that we can add him to the TS3 Database without the user has to connect to the TS3 server first (to create a keypair like now), or to gave us the public key by himself.
    The second feature is, that we can "Delete" the user easiely from the database, if he left the community. (we cannot do that atm cause we are not able to "detect" users key if he dont gave it to us.
    And if he is "ServerAdmin" and dont like us anymore he can shutdown the server( if he`s angry or something else)

lets say it easy: we just want to do it by this way (creating the keypair for the user to join at our TS3 Server )
    All "TS3" user without knowing public key will be kicked automaticly from the TS3 server...
    thats the way we want to (be able to ) use TS3

This will all be possible with the new features of the next beta. So there is no need to send out identities.

Have a look at this thread: http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthread.php?t=49091

No, you do not want "to build a tool". You want to learn program better, before asking such questions.
    Tokens mechanics allow you to grant rights to unknown users, public key is uploaded automatically when user first time join server.
    Private key is private as long as only keyholder know it.
    If there's someone else who know it, it's not private already. I would not use your proposed scheme, and if forced to, would rather quit your corp immediately. (Well, in 24 hours... as any assigned rights would prevent me from immediate quit)

Hey Deamon, thats not my personaly preferred way ... i just realize that what the community want.
    So why you woried about me? I am just the Serveradmin and communitymember/admin .... not the corpleader...of the EVE Part of our community...
    Greetings
    phedaikin
    Last edited by florian_fr40; October 24th, 2011 at 11:10 AM.

Thread Information