Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Solved Security Level/Identification level

Hello.
    I have rise up my security level / identification level but after 5 hours or 6 hours , i don`t know exactly how many hours, it change the running hours to a very high level. so many years i think my pc is running since we have the first life on earth
    I mean it is not a important bug but perhaps a little bug and i can help you so that you can fix them
    here you can find a picture from this problem

Picture

My System:
    Windows 7 64bit professional
    12 GB Ram
    Core i7 920
    MSI Eclipse SLI

TS3 Client Beta 9
    Last edited by Balder; January 16th, 2010 at 11:55 PM.

Have see this Bug at many People.

You know how long it's runnig.

So.. Whatever..

No one need 50!

Security level 44+ need Years to set your ID so high..

Attachment 2376
    Last edited by SmokinShark; January 17th, 2010 at 12:42 PM.

It is a bug. Just look at the time that shows how long the process is already running.

It is a bug or a feature?
    (Screenshot taken after 20+ hours)

look at his attached file he has the same "problem"/bug at level 33

This only appears on level 33 ??

On my Friends Client ist was the "Requestet Security level" 30.

So then comes the Bug with Elapses Time 25d +.

I'm wondering why don't go the Security Level on that what i want?

I requestet 30, but i become 31.

My Friend requestet 30, but become 33.

thats random

That is'nt fine!

If i want 34 (GI Hours) it could be 35 oder 35 (GI Days) ?

I had 28, and requested 29. But get 31!.. (when I used beta 36)
    Than Requested 35 (or 34...) I get 33... but No time to improving higher and I closed it and saved. There is my LAST level what I reached! Need more time...
    Last edited by [email protected]; July 19th, 2011 at 10:56 AM. Reason: old thread... old thread... no more suggestions newer?...

I can reproduce a bug in RC-2 Mac version as well. I'm not sure whether this is what you meant, but I think it is.

My identity originally had security level 21, I had requested security level 25, but I got security level 26 in the end instead.

Sorry guys, but this is not a bug. What you're specifiying is the minimum security level you're trying to generate. If you're lucky and your CPU is not too lazy, you might get a higher security level than you requested... but only in the low-level areas.

Maybe, the label of that spinbox can be changed to be less confusing... but again, this is not a bug.

*sigh!*

ok this damn thing is frustrating. i was grated security lvl 31 but im not happy with that .. other people could possibly log in and kick me. which i DON'T want! HOW DO I RAISE IT FAST???? The security id lvl thingy isn't working worth a damn. i'm stioll at 31 24 hrs later and thats where i started

what the heck do i do about this damn lvl being so damn low?
    WITHOUT tweaking via looking into the codes and wiorks and doing it that way.
    i don't want to be messing with a good p[rogram.. but for fracks sake what the hell is with this damn security raise thing if it DOES NOT WORK?????

and what the hell is with it taking so damn long? Um teamspeak guys.. you have several people here like me who CAN"T FIGURE THIS OUT! HELP IN LAYMANS TERMS PLEASE!

NONE of this oh just select :'

Example:
    b_virtualserver_modify_name
    and modify it ..

ok what the hell is it and what does it mean????

ive been at this trying to understand for over 5 days now and i don't seem to be getting anywhere because too many *(&%(*&%*& peo[ple speak too much (*^(*&^*&( JARGON (*&^(*&(* that i CAN'T UNDERSTAND! GET REAL GUYS > PUT IT IN LAnGUAGE EVERYONE CAN READ AND COMPREHEND !

( Comprehend _ to understand a meaning,tale , theory . technical or instructional guides clearly.)

stuff like raise security lvl to x in x many days/months/years is impossible and daownright annoying. for frack sake guys . GET A GRIP AND MAKE YTHIS UNDRSTANDABLE > I"M A (^T(*&^( NOOB HERE!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah did i meantion that even after 5 days STILL i can't hear ANYONE because the damn security settings are NOT UNDERSTANDABLE? 5 days of people gettign annoyed with ME because i THOUGHT i had it when ii DIDN'T i can talk out..but nobody can talk bacxk... i can SEE THEM flashing and talking but CAN NOT HEAR THEM! amnd you think you got the BALLS to just oh herer and link me MORE (*^(*^ JARGON I CAN"T READ??? NO! I need CLEAR and CONSISE HELP HERE!!!!! like Example:
    b_virtualserver_modify_name
    MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE TO A SIMPLE NOOB LIKE MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

WHAT Do i look at for giving talking privledges? raising sevurity etc? will i HAVE to break the damn program trying to fix the stupidity of the client ?

he LOOO guys NEW SERVER OPERATOR HERE . but won't be for much longer if you can't get your )(^()& together and get the (&*)(&* right!
    Last edited by Wolfrunner; December 23rd, 2011 at 10:12 PM. Reason: adding

Please calm down sir. There is no way to raise it fast once you get to about level 30. The amount of computation (and hence time) it takes is purposely programmed to be exponential so as to make it a hindrance for bad people who have been banned from a (relatively) high security server to simply make a new identity and try again.

Additionally, nobody will be able to see your security level but you and the server upon connection. Once the server verifies that you meet the security level requirements it will most likely discard that information. It is not currently possible for anyone, even a Super Super Admin to see your security level. Therefore you do not need to worry about anyone kicking you for low security level. You only need to worry about having the minimum security level required to allow connection to the server

Security Level Improvement BUG

I am running TeamSpeak 3 3.0.13.1 and I have 8 different identities. I was trying to improve the security level at all of them, and, at my third identity, I hit "IMPROVE" (from 24 to 25) and, in 2 minutes, it jumps to 35. I tried again with my forth identity and it did the same thing (from 23 to 25 and it jumped to 33).

Thread Information