Forum

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Idle Mover internally uses the lib. The lib is deployed with the application. So there's no need to get my lib additionally. Just download a recent version of idle mover using my latest lib and it will hoepfully work :-D

It doesn't! Bcuz of the error mentioned before.
    Idle mover needs to be updated

Yea guys im working on updating it, I've been really busy lately with school, work, and other things. It should be done soon.

Thanks for the update,
    I hope it will be releashed soon :d

The memory leak could be caused by TS3QueryLib.net. I have a similar problem in my application. Either there is a bug in the lib or we are not using it correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterW View Post
    The memory leak could be caused by TS3QueryLib.net. I have a similar problem in my application. Either there is a bug in the lib or we are not using it correctly.
    Confirmed, it's caused by my lib and fixed with the version released 5 minutes ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Scordo View Post
    Confirmed, it's caused by my lib and fixed with the version released 5 minutes ago.
    you should make that "fixed with the version i released to theowningone 5min ago" to avoid confusion

also cant wait great tool (why its not built in still pisses me off)

Quote Originally Posted by DSCKerry View Post
    also cant wait great tool
    I agree, checking this thread 3-4 times a day for the update, can't wait to get this running

Released v1.2.1

This include the update library from Scordo to stop the memory leaks and I've added a connection check for the persistent connection option, the bot will now auto reconnect when it detects that the connection has been lost.

Sorry for taking so long to update it, hopefully any later releases will be released sooner. There's only one potential issue that I can think of for this version and that is that there is no delay in reconnect attempts. If this becomes and issue I will change it later.

Updated with the new release and I am still getting the error?

Unhappy

The Problem with Tools like this is, that people that rent their Server at some Hoster, like I do and I am sure many others too, don't have access to any ServerQuery Console Login. No hoster usually gives that.

And since I suppose that is what tools like this are build upon, the access via ServerQuery Console, it won't work for most of us. Or is this tool different here ?

The more unfortunate that the Devs of TS just said that they won't make a feature like this for TS3 but people can make a plugin for it. Not in mind that most of us will never have access to the ServerQuery Console.

I don't think that is entirely true. I have dedicated boxes, so I could be wrong.

If you rent a server, you would get the "serveradmin" and "password" so that you can admin and setup your newly rented server OR the serveradmin token to enter so you can admin and setup your newly renter server.

Assuming that the above is true, then when you (the serveradmin) connect to your TS3, you click Permissions, ServerQuery Login, input a username in the "Name:" field and click OK -- a password should come up for you in a few moments.

That is what you put in the XML file along with the other variables. You should be able to run this Idle Mover from your own computer on your Rented TS3 server.

Again, this is assuming that I understand all of this correctly.

i wonder if the .net frameworks are required... just a wonder... (i dont get this error)

Quote Originally Posted by DSCKerry View Post
    i wonder if the .net frameworks are required... just a wonder... (i dont get this error)
    What version of .NET did you install?

Also, are you running a 32bit OS or a 64bit OS?

PSTJoker, add me on msn(theowningone[at]hotmail[dot]com) or on if you use steam(theowningone) at all add me on there. We'll have to check some stuff out so we can see if we can fix it.

Thread Information