Forum

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

[REL] TS3 Idle Mover (v1.2.0)

I've seen threads appear asking for this for weeks now, and the dev team said they won't be including this. The program connects to a server via ServerQuery and at a set interval checks the clients idle time and moves them if needed. Now, I'm not so great at explaining things so bare with me.

v1.2.1 Released
    v2.0.0 Beta Available

REQUIRES .NET FRAMEWORK 3.5

Inside the zip there are 2 files, config.xml and TS3IdleMover.exe. These files need to stay in the same directory or things break. These are the config.xml elements.
    • serverip: This is either the host name or IP address of the TS Server.
    • serverport: The port of the server this is going to be used on. Default is 9987.
    • queryport: This is the ServerQuery port. The default is 10011, if you use gameservers.com then it's 9100.
    • username: This is the ServerQuery username, generate this and the password connecting to the teamspeak server and click Permissions then ServerQuery Login. You must have administrator access to do this.
    • password: ServerQuery password, read above.
    • checktime: This is the interval at which the bot queries the server. This is in seconds.
    • idletime: Idle Time is the amount of time at which the client will get moved. This is in minutes.
    • afkchannel: This is the ID of your AFK channel. You can find this in parentheses next to the channel name in the right panel.
    • ignoreChannels: These are the channel IDs of channels that the bot should ignore, if clients are in these channels they will not get moved if idling. These are seperated by commas. (ex. "156,159,180")
    • ignoreClients: These are the Database IDs of clients to be ignored by the bot. IDs can be found by selecting a client and looking in the right panel. Seperated by commas like above.
    • hideWindow: When set to true, the window will hide and keep running. The only way to end the program when its hidden is to close it in task manager. This is only recommended if you know what you're doing.
    • persistentConnection: When set to true, the bot will connect and stay connected until closed. When false the bot will connect each check period.

Credits: Theowningone(Me), Scordo(Creator of the TS3QueryLib)

Currently the source is NOT released, I'd prefer to keep it to myself, but if for some desperate reason you require it, PM me and we can sort it out. If you need to contact me fore help you can find me on the teamspeak irc using the name Theowning.

Questions? Comments? Suggestions?
    Last edited by Theowningone; April 11th, 2010 at 10:20 PM.

I think you missed how to use my lib correctly. As I can see from your source you're calling GetClientList() and are using the BodyText and start splitting the string.

My Library was intented to save you from doing such crazy things

The way you should do it:

Code:
    foreach (ClientListEntry clientEntry in runner.GetClientList(true))
    {

// use clientEntry.ClientIdleDuration do do your logic --> Beta 13 required + Version 0.15.7.0 of the lib
    }
    There is no need to ever use BodyText!!!!!
    All responses are type safe and have properties you can use.

good catch!

glad i didnt start using it yet!

Oh, thanks scordo, I didn't even realize that, I recoded and compiled it using that method. (Which was A LOT easier than the way I was doing it.) New version attached to OP.

No linux version QQ

Lol good work

Nice Work
    Although no linux version :-(

did anybody test it already. so yes did it work fine?

Quote Originally Posted by Theowningone View Post
    Questions? Comments? Suggestions?
    Add the possibility to run it as a console application as well as as an windows service.

I can't get it working but i host my server from my house so not sure for the people renting a server.Mine just keeps saying trying to find host all the time.When i try to run it on my other pc all it does is tell me who is in the AFK channel but does not switch anyone to it.It says finding server error id=0 msg=ok and that is only if i run it on a different pc then ts3 server is on.

Quote Originally Posted by Splicer View Post
    I can't get it working but i host my server from my house so not sure for the people renting a server.Mine just keeps saying trying to find host all the time.When i try to run it on my other pc all it does is tell me who is in the AFK channel but does not switch anyone to it.It says finding server error id=0 msg=ok and that is only if i run it on a different pc then ts3 server is on.
    What is the IP you're giving it in the config file, and are you sure you're using a server admin ServerQuery account?

Quote Originally Posted by Scordo View Post
    Add the possibility to run it as a console application as well as as an windows service.
    I like the idea but I've gotta fix something first before trying it. Apparently my host (and maybe others) sometimes refuses the connection randomly. Since the socket work is in the library thats where it generates the exception. I'm not sure if it's possible to handle an exception for a library, or if you've included a way, but when it happens it halts the program.

I am giving it the ip of my server and i can see it querying the server it just is not moving anyone.If there is someone in the afk channel it sees it but it will not move to it from another channel.I do no the server pass is right because i use it to query the server.I have it set up to query every 10 sec and i see it in the log as doing so i just get the error i posted before.

shit, i went to go use it and im retarded and cant figure out how to make the username/pass... is it just like a standard user?, also I have TSViewer and its UniqueID is ServerQuery what difference will that make...

and here i felt special because i managed to make it use mysql...

i do believe you need the user name sreveradmin and the pass it gave you when you installed ts3.
    the pass you got when you first started the server.

Splicer i assume the global ServerQuery account would work, but it might not.

DSCKerry, as stated in the OP "click Permissions then ServerQuery Login" and generate an account for use with it.

i was thinking something totally different... now i feel even more retarded... christ

ok so with this i somehow managed to butcher my mysql... lmfao... this sucks if i cant get it back up...

(more details to come)
    Last edited by DSCKerry; January 20th, 2010 at 02:56 AM.

Thread Information