Forum

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    It is fixed.
    Why do you use this old thread? Maybe you should create a new thread and guide all users into that psot, with a last reply here.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Hint: You should change your plugin, for our next server version.

It should request and send the song every ~5th or 10th second, or only when a new title is playing, or your users won't be able to do anything after 10 seconds.
    They wil recieve to many flood points and the server will block all their actions.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

It only sends songs to users subscribed to own channel when song change is detected, when same song has been playing for 10 minutes or if a user running the plugin subscribe their channel an request the song from them since they just entered view. Each client that is running the plugin caches that data in an array so that if the info pane is moved to that user it only needs to read the local array. As users disconnect/disable plugin/or stop playing it sends a not playing notice to remove their data from the array. The array also contains datetime of last received data, so that if 20 minutes or more is passed and a user with the same cid is selected the stored data is disregarded and removed from the array. Did the 20 minute thing as it appears CID are recycled after about 20-30 minutes from a client disconnecting.

There is a bit of code for users moving and subscribed channel changes that does make a little bit of traffic.

Not sure of anyway to reduce the frequency without reducing the accuracy.

I have to question what you say, as to weather it is a good idea... If Doodle white board was still being supported and updated would someone drawing cause a problem?

Anyway, now for a teaser of what I started working on tonight. That is a real shot from my system

OK, next public release will support Google Music running in Firefox, IE or Chrome.

Man Wonderful Plugin But you need to fix so its compadible wiht spotify! would be a awsome thing!

Thx

Well, that would not be a fix, that would be an update, seeing as lacking support for a player does not make it broke.

Any way, just got go my new computer setup this week and got this project re-imported from the source control. Moved from VS2008 to VS2010 and look to make some updates for this, but right now need to get API15 to the public. Working on that now.

Quote Originally Posted by Screech View Post
    Well, that would not be a fix, that would be an update, seeing as lacking support for a player does not make it broke.

Any way, just got go my new computer setup this week and got this project re-imported from the source control. Moved from VS2008 to VS2010 and look to make some updates for this, but right now need to get API15 to the public. Working on that now.
    Please guide your users into a new thread.

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    Please guide your users into a new thread.
    OK

New thread for this plugin is here

Danke

I changed the first post.

Thread Information