Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Sorry but the application thing dont works

Application works fine, great work!

But I have one or two suggestions:
    Could you make an option so that the user's name gets renamed after the {title}?
    Or could you make an option that the channel's description could be edited to "bla bla {title}" (I know the client would require the necessary rights to change the channel's description).

The reason I'm asking is I'm using this plugin for my music bot and people might not notice it in the channel or they might be bothered by the spam this music bot is causing.
    (Music bot: second sound card or optionally a virtual sound card, a second identity for your ts client + a multimedia program -> connecting to the same server in a tab and voilá, you have a music box/bot - it became a lot easier with TS3).

beta21 of the client has updated the API to v.5, please re-compile this when you can.

I will recompile it this time myself, but the new plugin sdk seems not be realesed yet.

I'm sorry , i'm a newbie but i don't find the .DLL file . Thank you for your post

Hmm I was not sorry to look far . I download the dll file and my teamspeak know the plugin but when i'm defusing the music , nothing . The plugin allows you to play music yeah ?
    Last edited by MaLiik; June 1st, 2010 at 05:00 PM.

@MaLiik Nope, it doesnt allow you to play music. You can only show other clients what music you are currently listening to.

Oh i'm very stupid sorry but you know a plugin that allows to play music? I know that this plugin exists but I do not know her name =S
    Last edited by MaLiik; June 1st, 2010 at 09:50 PM.

Would it be possible to add Windows Media Player support to this? I refuse to install an additional program to do something that a program included in Windows can already do...

Sorry, as you might think i am a OpenSource fan Getting song title informations from Windows Media Player is a pain. I might look into it, but why you don't just try out VLC. Its only 17 MB in size and allows you to play unbelievable amounts of different media types.

Quote Originally Posted by 4nt1h4cker View Post
    Sorry, as you might think i am a OpenSource fan Getting song title informations from Windows Media Player is a pain. I might look into it, but why you don't just try out VLC. Its only 17 MB in size and allows you to play unbelievable amounts of different media types.
    I use the Shark007 codecs for Windows Media Player, it plays everything with no problems so like I said, no need for another Media Player to clog up my system.

the addon don't work with beta 21

The newest version released yesterday does work with beta-21.

I love your plugin, it works great for a single instance of Winamp. However I have a request, and I don't know if it would be at all possible.

I host a TS3 server for a gaming clan. We've decided that we want to implement some radio station broadcasts into some channels. What I've setup is a couple of TS3 clients running on one machine with Winamp and your plugin. Using a program called Virtual Audio Cable I'm able to connect each TeamSpeak to a single Winamp instance. Winamp then streams a Shoutcast radio station through that TS3 client for people on our server to listen to.

I found your plugin and had hopes that I could use it to broadcast song information from each winamp into the respective clients channel. However as it stands there is no way to distinguish one feed from another, so your plugin broadcasts all songs from all winamp instances into only one channel.

Is there a way to make your plugin filter song information from only one instance of winamp?

Thread Information