Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    if using media player..why dont you use app scanner to MiniLyrics software??its shows you the now playing name...but i dont know the script
    would you make some for me?
    its better if can be solved by editing apps.ini file...lol
    Last edited by El_makong; March 7th, 2011 at 02:59 PM.

There was mention of placing the {title} in the description area, would that person care to share like our good friend has with this!

Also, i would like to display in my app's running "I'm Listening To {title}" rather then just the song. possible? maybe making the .ini configurable for this?

Thanks again, Great Job on this.

any possible way to add "now-playing" support for the Pandora Windows Vista/7 Gadget (no ads... no-brainier, for x64 users just get the flash "square" beta for x64 flash) AND/OR grooveshark (Adobe AIR paid version) thanks...

i can see what is been played but is there a way i can play music on the server.. sorry for being a nublet i dont have that cable 1 thing.
    Here you can see the Virtual Audio Cable Control Panel:
    (notice the 2 cables) only got 1
    Last edited by GDFMAN; April 7th, 2011 at 11:14 AM.

these links do not work anymore

yes, links broken

The plugin wont work, its too outdated for the newer version that has came out :\

Not seen any post from the original author in a while and the links he provided are now dead. I downloaded the source code and have a 64bit debug version running API 11 for RC1 to RC2-pre1. It is not 100%, only supports text to channel when new song starts to play right now. I need to review how it was displaying the song info in the client info pane in the old version, maybe not working because the app scanner was moved from internal to TS3 to a plugin.

Off the top of my head I'm thinking to get the client info pane working it will require that the clients wanting to see the current song that is playing there to install the plugin also, not as nice as the old way due to how it just worked for everyone by means of the app-scanner. Will research more as I get time to see if it can still work almost like it did before.

awesome! Im glad to hear that

OK, I've got a release build done, but it is not 100%. The client info pane is not working. I think something in the client got modified when the app scanner was moved to a plugin, but I don't know for sure what is wrong. Will continue to work on this, posted a question about it that I hope the devs reply to, but for now it will send the text messages to the channel. I've also updated the ini to support a refresh_rate_milliseconds entry so that the refresh rate of the playing song can be adjusted some. default is 1000 and minimal value is 500. FYI: In the previous versions it was hard coded at 500.

Can get it from here for now.

Someone reported that the win32 version is crashing his client, I can't really test that until tomorrow though.
    Last edited by Screech; May 17th, 2011 at 04:13 AM. Reason: note about win32

OK. If you are getting a crash when you enable the plugin edit the now_playing_plugin.ini for the plugin and set enable_applications=0 . Since this feature is not working right now there is no reason not to disable. For some reason on x64 the client is not crashing but on win32 it is when this is set to 1.

Hey Screech! It works somewhat, from what I can tell with the x64 there isnt a .ini anywhere to change settings. I can see it under the plugins but when it is selected there arent any settings for it :\ Also when I start up teamspeak and I try to enable it, it crashes teamspeak with the x64bit

Normally the settings are in "%appdata%/ts3client/now_playing_plugin.ini"

Maybe everyone needs that enable_applications=0 for now. Odd that on my development machine and my work PC this is not an issue for my, maybe having the development libraries installed on both is why...

I am using windows 7, but it does crash teamspeak

Have you set the enable_applications=0 ? So far on all my test systems disabling the application output has worked.

Thread Information