Forum

TeamSpeak 3 Client 3.0.0-beta12 Available

We've just finished uploading version 3.0.0-beta12 of the client. Here's a list of changes:

Code:
    === Client Release 3.0.0-beta12 - 20 Jan 2010
    ! Plugin API version changed to 3            
    ! Lua scripts moved to plugins/lua_plugin/ instead of scripts/
    * Copyright label in About dialog can no longer be modified by translations.
      Instead translators can use the PLACEHOLDER label in the about dialog. If 
      this feature is not wanted, keep "PLACEHOLDER" as text and the label will 
      be hidden.                                                                
    * Added qParentWidget paramter to ts3plugin_configure function. Use this *only*
      when creating QWidgets or QDialogs as parent widget. Cast it to QDialog before
      using. For other UI libraries ignore this parameter and use the first window  
      handle parameter instead.                                                     
    - Fixed pasting multilines in chatedit                                          
    + Added dialog to join default channel, when favorite default channel is full.  
    * Added new parameter to plugin function ts3Functions.printMessage              
    * Added new plugin function ts3Functions.printMessageToCurrentTab               
    - Removed plugin function ts3Functions.getCurrentChatServerConnectionHandlerID  
    * Updated bundled apps.ini                                                      
    - Fixed pasting host:port in bookmarks address field (port of bookmark item was 
      not updated properly)                                                         
    * Windows can now be closed with ESC in addition to existing Ctrl+W shortcut    
    - Fixed a bug where setup wizard doesn't save the mic option correctly          
    * Added input field to connect and bookmark dialog for one-time token.          
    - Displayed elapsed time in improve identity dialog should no longer overflow.  
    - Fixed a possible freeze when closing the improve identity dialog while an     
      identity upgrade is in progress.                                              
    - Text tweaks and German translation updates                                    
    - Fixed some strings which didn't appear in the translation                     
    - Fixed toggling capture- and playback profiles                                 
    - Hotkeys can be translated                                                     
    - Fixed possible crash when using "close-all-but-this" on tabs                  
    * Renamed "Password" to "Server password" in connect and bookmark dialogs to    
      avoid confusion this might be a user password.                                
    * Reactivated hotkeys "Bring to front" and "Send to back" (Windows only).       
    - Fixed possible crash on startup with Windows client
    - Fixed handling of b_client_skip_channelgroup_permissions in permissions
      overview dialog
    - Fixed bug that denied you to create a channel when you did not have
      the permission b_channel_create_with_sortorder and somebody else created
      a channel while you were filling out the create-channel fields
    Have fun downloading (or using the auto-updater )
    You think my answer is stupid ? Read This:
    http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-...ons.html#intro

In a world without fences and walls - who needs windows and gates ?

Thanks .
    Last edited by dante696; January 21st, 2010 at 03:23 PM. Reason: English only :P

It has been really good so far...especially the translations

The only bug i've found has something to do with setting hotkeys. The client seems to block randomly when setting one (when that black box appears saying "Press hotkey combination. (ESC to cancel)"). It happened more than three times already, but i can't reproduce it.

Win7 x64, UAC disabled, SoundMAX ADI AD2000B using Windows Audio Session API.

TS3 is lookin great guys awsome job.

Just found a small issue for you to look at when using 'Open File Browser'.
    While attempting to download an already downloaded file there was an option to overwrite or abort, when I clicked abort the client crashed to desktop.

Quote Originally Posted by VSync View Post
    TS3 is lookin great guys awsome job.

Just found a small issue for you to look at when using 'Open File Browser'.
    While attempting to download an already downloaded file there was an option to overwrite or abort, when I clicked abort the client crashed to desktop.
    i have a client tell me the same happen to him on file transfer abort

windows 7 x64

Im not sure if this is a server or client issue, but seems more like a client one...

I got the server running since i posted in here (2nd post), which is about 2 days and 7 hours. The client (beta 12) reports the server uptime as 1 day, 21 hours, 17 minutes and 5 seconds.

Odd still, the uptime its not fixed. It reports from 1 day, 21 hours, 17 minutes and 5s, 6s, 7s, 8s, 9s, and then resets to 5 seconds again (if it was like 1h, 33m and 7s i would understand...but this is just a mess )

While trying to figure if it was client or server sided, i found that the times in clients connection info are scrambled also. My connection time is displayed correctly, but the idle time goes from 0:00 to <insert some random HIGH number here>a, 129d, and so on. The other clients info is like my idle time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonybat View Post
    While trying to figure if it was client or server sided, i found that the times in clients connection info are scrambled also. My connection time is displayed correctly, but the idle time goes from 0:00 to <insert some random HIGH number here>a, 129d, and so on. The other clients info is like my idle time.
    This happens when the servers time-source is broken, fix it
    You think my answer is stupid ? Read This:
    http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-...ons.html#intro

In a world without fences and walls - who needs windows and gates ?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    This happens when the servers time-source is broken, fix it
    Ok...now i am making history.

I just tried to open a ssh session to the server, and no response. Webpage, same result. Went to check the server physically (its a dedicated machine in my house) and guess what?...Its dead

...well, everything but the NIC seems to be off (hard drive and fans). I have TS2 and TS3 servers running with people talking normally, even though every other service seems to be off.

Im not gonna touch it for now, cause there is people using TS atm , but i'll make sure i know whats happening later.

Sorry for the OT, but this was to funny...and it kinda answers what i said before

Hi is it possible to fix the cmss-3d Headphone problem anyway?
    Here is it more exactly described!
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthread.php?t=49755

Thread Information