Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    path to srvany? where is that supposed to be?

Wherever you want it to be. Don't make me cry, please...

go ahead and cry i don't care. I want an answer to my question not someone who wants to play games instead of being helpful.

If you don't have a slightest clue in base system functionality, if you don't understand what you doing, I can't help you.
    Better said, I won't help you, as that would be lesser harm, than any possible "help".

Quote Originally Posted by ANR Daemon View Post
    If you don't have a slightest clue in base system functionality, if you don't understand what you doing, I can't help you.
    Better said, I won't help you, as that would be lesser harm, than any possible "help".
    Good, don't respond to my post again if you won't help. That will allow people who DO know how to help to get in this thead and do some actually helping instead of posting useless dribble

running a server requires a basic understanding of the way servers work...ANR is right...there is no way for someone who has no idea what he's doing to just up and run a server. your rude comments don't help either...you are not entitles to help so don't act like you are.

Lightbulb Endlich eine Lösung

http://alexanderbothe.com/SilentAppLauncher.exe

I wrote this small program (I know it's about 500 kBytes large - ask the people from digitalmars.com)

just add the exe file of the teamspeak server to the commandline...and then it starts the server without creating a window

EDIT: If somebody's thinking that's a virus or such....just check it with your AV software

Logout and login back. Then see what happened to your server run this way.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by ANR Daemon View Post
    Logout and login back. Then see what happened to your server run this way.
    OMG WTF lol that seems to be a ...."Daemon" .... which means that it tries to response your questions...quite funny, I think , but totally useless

Thread Information