Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Admintoken / Favourites

Hi

I have 2 Suggestions:

a) Would it be possible to change the Generator for the Tokens so this it uses no more "/"?
    It is often thought that one of the "/" is a hyphen. So it can happen a token is entered half or incompletely.

b) Can one add attitudes under "more" another point into the favourite like "opening in a new tab"?
    I am a user this one is on several ts3 servers and therefore has several favourites also
    at present, it is, if I already have a couple of tabs openly and me that way favourite wants to connect on a new one, this the client tab pass one for this this takes
    at present, I have regulated only in such a way I start this this connects the clients servers on several favourites automatically

greetings Bernd
    Support of 4Netplayers.de

Mod Edit: english only
    Last edited by Peter; January 23rd, 2010 at 05:34 PM.

a) Not possible. The standard base64 alphabet includes + and / as last characters. While it would be technically be possible to change those, it would just break everything.

b) If I understand you correctly, what you want is to use middle mouse button on the favorite entries, this opens in new tab (just the same as in webbrowsers).

Thread Information