Forum

Current Game - Xfire Style

Hello,

i am currently think about creating a plugin, wich can display the gameserver, you are playing on. I already created some test plugin. It is able to display cod4 and urban terror servers. I've realised this through reading the ip addresses from the games memory (with ReadProcessMemory).
    But i dont see any possiblity that i could handle such an plugin alone. So i am basicly searching for c programmers.

Its would also be usefull i've people, could post the exe names together with the memory offset of the ip. For example you can get this with CheatEngine.
    Or by sending me working offsets and the game exe.

Cheers antihacker

http://img5.imagebanana.com/view/8655wz93/game.png

Maybe i am crazy, but wouldnt it be easier to use xfire? people have designed a web messenger version of xfire so i dont see why you couldnt make something that displays your xfire status[ which would display the game your playing] and also there used to be a config/text file showing all of the data for each game but it seems to be taken out of newer versions/installs however i have a older version of xfire on another hdd of mine that still has it if your interested.

Because

I can tell you why. If you find a way to integrate xfire features into this TS3 client, you will have the ultimate all around utility for voice comms, chat and join-game-on-friend utility ever made. There would be no need for anything else.

ya it would be awesome, but it would take forever to build that into teamspeak. i say just make something that gets its data from xfire like i said there is a webmessenger version of xfire that people created so i dont see why you couldnt make something that displays your xfire status.

Yea going off xfire would be easier because theirs 1,000s of games out there and it just be a coding nightmare to code it urself

Thread Information