Forum

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Hello, I have now so much a matter
    as it is convertible at the server monitoring the server for a Certain Traffic count and if they are black lights include red stop lights?

Hallo nun habe ich mal eine Frage
    wie ist es umstellbar das beim Servermonitoring die Server nach einer Bestimmten Traffic anzahl schwarz leuchten und wenn sie Darunter sind halt Rot leuchten?

Quote Originally Posted by seem2810 View Post
    Hello, I have now so much a matter
    as it is convertible at the server monitoring the server for a Certain Traffic count and if they are black lights include red stop lights?

Hallo nun habe ich mal eine Frage
    wie ist es umstellbar das beim Servermonitoring die Server nach einer Bestimmten Traffic anzahl schwarz leuchten und wenn sie Darunter sind halt Rot leuchten?
    At the moment its impossible. I will make it possible with the next version. There you can change it in the cms settings.

Danke sehr.
    Kannst du es auch so machen das User ohne einen Account auf einer Seite nur den Status sehen können??

bin zwar auch programmierer doch an die ts3 Sachen traue ich micht noch nicht rein.
    Habe auch ein Status script für TS2 (link via PM odas email [email protected]).

Kann mir auch einer nen Script machen wo einem angezeigt werden wie viele Server noch Frei sind?

Das ist nur ne Bitte.

Erstmal danke fürs Interface nun gibbes aber noch ein Problem:
    und zwar wenn ich auf Voice Server gehe kann ich zb. Keine Instantzen Löschen
    Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /var/www/vhosts/nice-ts.de/httpdocs/interface/ts3seem/backend/class/ts3.class.php on line 9

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to :10011 (Unknown error) in /var/www/vhosts/nice-ts.de/httpdocs/interface/ts3seem/backend/class/ts3.class.php on line 9
    Ist der Fehler der mir Angezeigt wird wenn ich die Seite aufrufe.
    Und wenn ich auf einen Viewer gehe werden mir auch keine Sachen über den Server angezeigt.

kann mir wer helfen?

Thank you.
    Can you make it so the user can see without an account on one side only the status?

'm even to the programmer but I dare not ts3 things micht pure.
    Also have a status script for TS2 (link via PM Loda email [email protected]).

Can I also make a script where one nen displays how many servers are still free?

This is only ne request.

First of thanks for the interface now Gibbes still a problem:
    and that if I go to voice server, I can eg. No Instantzen Delete
    Warning: fsockopen () [function.fsockopen]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in / var/www/vhosts/nice-ts.de/httpdocs/interface/ts3seem/backend/class/ts3.class.php on line 9

Warning: fsockopen () [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to: 10011 (Unknown error) in / var/www/vhosts/nice-ts.de/httpdocs/interface/ts3seem/backend/class/ts3.class.php on line 9
    If the error is displayed to me when I view the page.
    And if I go to a viewer will see me no things about the server.

Who can help me?

seem2810: Contact me via ICQ or lets talk on a ts3 server about your problem.

looks promising!

but when i try to reach the webinterface, i got this message:
    Warning: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "page/main.tpl" in /var/www/ts3admin/backend/class/tpl/Smarty.class.php on line 1095

on other webinterfaces i got no problems :/

If you get this error, your database settings are wrong. Please check the config.php in the directory "/backend/inc/"

thanks for the fast reply,

but there is no config.php in backend/inc
    or did u mean the constant.php?

also, is mySQL absolutly needed by this interface? i mean, no other interface needs mySQL, and i dont wanna install a mysqlserver on our root :/
    isnt it possible to use sqlite or something else instead?

btw: i got the newest version (0.9d)

Ups. Yeah. Sorry... i mean constant.php

Yes. MySQL is needed absolutely by the webinterface. There are some functions, wich need a database anyway. Also for upcoming features a database is essential.

It is not planned till now to release the wi with sqlite. But I will set it on my todo-list =)

thanks, would be great
    at least i dont wanna install a mySQL server just for this one interface

but great work till now, keep it up!

hmmm in serveral functions, such as the Usercontrolpanel in the Customer Interface -> Virtual Server are bringing timeout errors after some time, i dont Know if this is a problem of the Script itself or the used ts3.class.php

Code:
    Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /var/www/vhosts/xoroth-project.de/subdomains/mailer/httpdocs/ts3admin/backend/class/ts3.class.php on line 1029
    The prime Settings of the Script are working
    -> Mysql Connection OK
    -> User Creation in Admin Panel OK
    -> ROOT / Voice Server Creation OK
    -> The Computer Picture in the Admin Panel ( Server Overview? ) is bringing the Timeout ...
    -> Voice Server Assignment OK

The Assigned Voice Servers can be shown in Detail over the Assigned User, but further Steps such as Editing the Server / Listing Users, are encountering this Error.

--------------
    Additional to this Problem i have a short question about the Admin Panel.

I See an User Creation, but no User List or Possibility to Change / View Personal Data Over the Created Users or to ban them slightly ....

Did I Miss the Propper Function? or is there just no Function in this way?

Sincerly WoFNuLL

If you get this error after some time, I think, the webinterface will be banned for a time.

Set the IP of the webserver to the whitelist in your ts3 install dir. Attention: If you have more than one ip in the whitelist, it only works for the last ip. It is a bug in beta16. I dont know how it is with beta17.

-> The Computer Picture in the Admin Panel ( Server Overview? ) is bringing the Timeout ...
    Can you post ne filename of the image?

Yes. With version 0.9e there will be a user managment. There you can edit or delete an user. I forgot to add this with 0.9d <.<

hmmm i have to use curl cause of some security reasons, is a curl version available or i wil have to edit the code... cause of the license i am asking before...

I am very busy at the time. For this reason, it takes a long time, to translate the wi.

There is a pre-release online for german users. Check the initial post in this thread.

^^ any reason
    i get this msg after login^^ ? ok i try to login ^^

Warning: Smarty::include(X:\XXXX\XXXXX.tld\xXxXxXx\ts3_user \backend\temp/1\%%E5^E5B^E5BEBB86%%main_template.tpl.php) [smarty.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in X:\XXXX\XXXXX.tld\xXxXxXx\ts3_user\backend\class\t pl\Smarty.class.php on line 1265

Warning: Smarty::include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'X:\XXXX\XXXXX.tld\xXxXxXx\ts3_user\backend\temp/1\%%E5^E5B^E5BEBB86%%main_template.tpl.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;./includes;./pear') in X:\XXXX\XXXXX.tld\xXxXxXx\ts3_user\backend\class\t pl\Smarty.class.php on line 1265
    Last edited by BlackMoon; February 8th, 2010 at 08:12 PM. Reason: ^^

The directory "t pl" have a whitespace. Or maybe the temp directories are not writeable.

Thread Information