Forum

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Feenix View Post
    i reit now the server won't recognise the fact im admin, how do i do this again?
    Did you not export your profile first?

no, i didn't even know about that. someone told me when i posted that i was gonna reinstall my system all they said was to copy the folders of the server they told me nothing about me.

it doesn't work for me, i try to click on it but it acts like it's a blank field and won't let me type or click search

Quote Originally Posted by Feenix View Post
    it doesn't work for me, i try to click on it but it acts like it's a blank field and won't let me type or click search
    The search option depends on your browser, but what florian was telling you, was that this question has been answered in post #3 of this thread.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

roger roger

Reinstalled Client no admin privileges

How do I log in when I have reinstalled the Client? I had to reinstall my PC; I still know the admin pw but how do I log in? I have the one off key but cannot use it anymore....

*** Thread Merged ***
    Look at the top of this thread
    Last edited by florian_fr40; February 5th, 2012 at 04:23 PM.

Please i need recue my token

I lost my server admin, I need desperately to know how to recover, I am attaching my database.

My ts3server.sqlitedb
    http://www63.zippyshare.com/v/25056678/file.html

If you have another server admin have them generate a new token. If you rent the server contact the host. If you host it you can telnet into your server and either generate a new key or add yourself back to the SA group.

*** Thread Merged ***
    Last edited by florian_fr40; February 8th, 2012 at 07:40 AM.

Sorry to resuscitate a thread from the dead. But I had much the same problem. The TS3 server has been up for years now and my knowledge on exactly how I had set it up has long since been scrubbed from my memory. My client machine died and I could no longer get myself recognized as the server admin. By an incredible stroke of good fortune (or forethought?) I had saved the critical server privilege info in a file on another box. Took me some time to weed through the documentation to figure out how to TTY into the server and issue the necessary serverquery to generate a new token.

Many threads on this forum addressing this or related issues, but this one was the most useful. Thanx to all!

Recovering server ownership

Ok well i had a pc issue and had to reinstall windows. I lost all my server privileged in doing this and obv cant use the original server ownership privilege key. i was just wondering is there another way to get this back. I am currently running my own server from home so i have access to all server files.

*** Thread Merged ***
    Last edited by florian_fr40; February 25th, 2012 at 09:43 PM.

Question Some sort of permission issue i think

Hi I'm new here but have spended the last hours to search for something similar to my problem but haven't find anything close enugh so im turning to all of you "pro's" out there

I made a virtual server with my "personal likeings" and everything was working just fine, I could edit the server and all that.

After couple of months of inactivity from TS3, now i can't edit my server anymore.
    I can log in to it and so but only as guest, why's that?

I have the server on my PC at home in my network, i CAN connect to the server with both my internal and local IP but always being logged in as guest, NOT admin.

I'm not familiar with puTTY or telnet FYI. Maybe i would make it with your help but not shure, fairly good at computors.

Specs:
    Win 7 x64
    Client V. 3.0.5
    Server V. 14957

Need somethin else please ask.

Thanks in advance.
    //Daniel

*** Thread Merged ***

I accidently deleted my admin

hi ppl I messed up, ive only had my server account for less then a day and I deleted myself from my own server, I was trying to change the icon so I was looking through and clicking on thing's that had the icon in it and accidently unchecked myself as server admin and now im locked out how do I get it back please

Edit by mod
    Thread Merged
    Instead post several times the same thread every where, next time please use the forum search function
    Last edited by florian_fr40; April 2nd, 2012 at 05:36 PM.

Regain Admin. privileges ?

I just reloaded my Client3 TS3 and logged on and have no Admin. privileges how do I get it back? Please help
    it is my TS3 account . Thanks

*** Thread Merged ***
    Last edited by florian_fr40; April 22nd, 2012 at 06:45 AM.

Forgotten admin Key

I have installed my pc new with win 7 before i had win xp and i have lost/forgotten my admission key for my server 85.214.135.78:9494 now i have the problem that i am the server admin/builder and have masterrights but cant use them because if i join my server i am guest how can i recover or find out this key any ideas??

ty nordmann

Thread was merged
    Last edited by dante696; August 6th, 2012 at 08:09 AM.

That is why you should always backup your Identity. (Settings -> Identity -> Export)

If you rent your Server please contact your Hoster. If you host it yourself read on.

Connect to your Server and goto Permissions -> Server Groups
    Write down (or memorize for the next 5 minutes) the Number in parentheses behind the Server Admin Group.

now Use Putty to connect to your Query Port (usually 10011)
    once there do the following:
    Code:
    login serveradmin <Password given to you when you first started your Server>
    use port=9494
    tokenadd tokentype=0 tokenid1=<The number you memorized above> tokenid2=0
    You will be given a new Privilege Key which you need to copy.
    Then in the Client goto Permissions -> Use Privilege Key and paste the Privilege Key you created in putty.

You will now have Server Admin again and can close Putty.

Thread Information