Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Need to bundle with ts3client_winXX.dll and fmodex.dll

HI,

if I code some client using the SDK, i will need to bundle in ts3client_winXX.dll and fmodex.dll for my code to run.
    If i want to spread my client, I will also need to spread these files, right? Do I need to include there any license informations from teamspeak?

Thanks for reply.

Hi there. Please resend your sales and licensing related inquiry via email to [email protected] (which will create a ticket for you). We definitely need to know more about your project so we can point you in the right direction.

Thank you.

Strange

I sent two mails to [email protected] with the both simple questions I stated in my first post (and additional infos about my project) .. dunno why I don't get a reply for soon a week.

The ticket ID: #ZZX-479369

Would be nice, if anyone with teamspeak would care

Quote Originally Posted by soccy View Post
    .. dunno why I don't get a reply for soon a week.
    Your ticket was created on Feb 7th, so it definitely hasn't been a week. Nevertheless, our standard policy is to reply within 24 to 48 *business hours* so your ticket has indeed become overdue (which again, is *not* the norm). My sales staff has been swamped these past few days so again my apologies for the delay in not responding to you the very same day (which is typically the norm).

I will personally reply to your ticket within the next few minutes and I am now closing this thread.

Thank you.

Thread Information