Forum

Page 101 of 140 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2089
    hello can you ask or tell where to download PHP web interface

Quote Originally Posted by medcom View Post
    hello can you ask or tell where to download PHP web interface
    Please send me an e-mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan1200 View Post
    If you don't need any of the new features, you can still use version 3.7.1, which is the last version working with the old config files.
    Is 3.7.1 still available anywhere? I don't have time to redo my configs, but I'd like to run a more recent version than the one I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Zrixx View Post
    Is 3.7.1 still available anywhere? I don't have time to redo my configs, but I'd like to run a more recent version than the one I have.
    It is not recommend to use this old 3.7.1 version because of bugs, which are only fixed in version 5.3. So use it at your own risk. The special function config files are still compatible, you only have to redo the JTS3ServerMod_server.cfg file.

It is not recommend to use this old 3.7.1 version because of bugs, which are only fixed in version 5.3. So use it at your own risk. The special function config files are still compatible, you only have to redo the JTS3ServerMod_server.cfg file.
    Right, thanks for the quick answer and heads-up. I'll see what I decide on then, might have to look into converting the file.
    Last edited by Zrixx; November 16th, 2014 at 04:10 PM.

Having problems with my config. While trying to run this bot, I get
    "JTS3ServerMod 5.3 Final (27.10.2014) Instance Manager started...
    InstanceManager config file does not exists or is not readable, quitting now..."

I am running it using "java -mx30M -jar /home/<redacted>/bot_mod/JTS3ServerMod.jar" inside a screen session. OS is CentOS 7 64bit.

Edit: Nevermind. Read your post above about using 'cd' first.

I do however have a second question that I'm unable to figure out on my own. I am in a server group with i_client_serverquery_view_power and i_client_needed_serverquery_view_power set at the proper value and my bookmark has "Show ServerQuery Clients" checked, yet I am unable to see the bot. I am able to verify the bot is in the channel because it says a client is in it while trying to delete it.

Quote Originally Posted by ausername View Post
    I do however have a second question that I'm unable to figure out on my own. I am in a server group with i_client_serverquery_view_power and i_client_needed_serverquery_view_power set at the proper value and my bookmark has "Show ServerQuery Clients" checked, yet I am unable to see the bot. I am able to verify the bot is in the channel because it says a client is in it while trying to delete it.
    Make sure that the needed serverquery view power of the bot is lower than your serverquery view power. If you still not see the bot, even if "Show ServerQuery Clients" is enabled, this is a Teamspeak related problem. I don't know why, it works here. Please ask in the permission support forums.

To your first question: Of course, doing cd first is the best solution in most cases. If you can't or don't want to make cd first, you can use the start arguments to change the config and log directory, as an example:
    java -jar JTS3ServerMod.jar -config cfg/instance.cfg -log log/instance.log

But in this case all path names in both main bot config files has to be absolute and not relative.

Make sure that the needed serverquery view power of the bot is lower than your serverquery view power. If you still not see the bot, even if "Show ServerQuery Clients" is enabled, this is a Teamspeak related problem. I don't know why, it works here. Please ask in the permission support forums.

To your first question: Of course, doing cd first is the best solution in most cases. If you can't or don't want to make cd first, you can use the start arguments to change the config and log directory, as an example:
    java -jar JTS3ServerMod.jar -config cfg/instance.cfg -log log/instance.log

But in this case all path names in both main bot config files has to be absolute and not relative.
    The bot is using the serveradmin account. Is that the problem?

The bot is using the serveradmin account. Is that the problem?
    No, this is not a problem. You just have to know that the serveradmin account has the needed power of 100 by default. So you need at least a power of 100. Alternative way is to use the ServerQuery (or tools like YaTQa) and lower the needed power of the Server Admin Query group.

No, this is not a problem. You just have to know that the serveradmin account has the needed power of 100 by default. So you need at least a power of 100. Alternative way is to use the ServerQuery (or tools like YaTQa) and lower the needed power of the Server Admin Query group.
    How would I go about making a new servequery login under a new identity? I tried making a new identity and then assigning client permissions, but I had insufficient permissions for some reason.

How would I go about making a new servequery login under a new identity? I tried making a new identity and then assigning client permissions, but I had insufficient permissions for some reason.
    Which permission? In general there is a howto in the manual of the bot (it's quite new, maybe you have to redownload the bot or use the online manual).

Can anyone help me, i keep receiving this error:

2014-11-19 16:28:45 CONFIG_LOAD_ERROR Advertising config file does not exist or missing permission for reading, check file: advertising.cfg
    2014-11-19 16:28:45 AdminBot: EXCEPTION - Bot Version: 5.2.4 Final (29.06.2014)
    de.stefan1200.jts3servermod.BotConfigurationExcept ion: Advertising messages does not exists or error while loading!
    at de.stefan1200.jts3servermod.functions.Advertising. loadConfig(Advertising.java:122)
    at de.stefan1200.jts3servermod.JTS3ServerMod.reloadCo nfig(JTS3ServerMod.java:589)
    at de.stefan1200.jts3servermod.JTS3ServerMod.loadConf ig(JTS3ServerMod.java:943)
    at de.stefan1200.jts3servermod.JTS3ServerMod.loadAndC heckConfig(JTS3ServerMod.java:434)
    at de.stefan1200.jts3servermod.JTS3ServerMod.runMod(J TS3ServerMod.java:1144)
    at de.stefan1200.jts3servermod.JTS3ServerMod.access$2 (JTS3ServerMod.java:1139)
    at de.stefan1200.jts3servermod.JTS3ServerMod$1.run(JT S3ServerMod.java:1119)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I know I got the config file in the right place and named correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by jamie12franklin View Post
    Can anyone help me, i keep receiving this error:

2014-11-19 16:28:45 CONFIG_LOAD_ERROR Advertising config file does not exist or missing permission for reading, check file: advertising.cfg
    [...]
    I know I got the config file in the right place and named correctly.
    Are you sure, that the advertising.cfg is in the current working directory? If not, you have to put a valid relative or absolute path here.

thanks for the help, i had to use the absolute path for it to work

Thread Information