Forum

Page 103 of 140 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2089
    you can always install the bot on the same machine as the TeamSpeak and network problem solved :P

so it depends on your setup really :/

Yeah, thats not an option for everyone who rents a TS server or has one hosted outside of their control of the host machine.

Hi, how does IdleCheck move back work? I made a function icheck, with the icheck_automove = yes, but clients who become idle do not get moved back to their original channel.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinCow View Post
    Hi, how does IdleCheck move back work? I made a function icheck, with the icheck_automove = yes, but clients who become idle do not get moved back to their original channel.
    Please send me always log and config files for bug reports!

Quote Originally Posted by Morthawt View Post
    That is actually a really interesting thing. If that is doable, it would likely be based on the first date the client joined though, since I doubt the bot could literally count how much total time someone spend "in" the server. But that would be an interesting thing to have like a ranking system, people who have been in 1 month get some server group, people 3 months another, 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, etc to get an automated server group rank which replaces the one that was received from the previous time period.
    I don't think that I implement this on my own, but I plan to add a plugin interface to the bot, which allows other Java developers to create plugins for the JTS3ServerMod.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan1200 View Post
    Please send me always log and config files for bug reports!

I don't think that I implement this on my own, but I plan to add a plugin interface to the bot, which allows other Java developers to create plugins for the JTS3ServerMod.
    Now that would be fantastic. An already modular bot which can have other people developing their own functionality. Amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan1200 View Post
    but I plan to add a plugin interface to the bot, which allows other Java developers to create plugins for the JTS3ServerMod.
    any status ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed View Post
    any status ?
    I imagine there is no status, he just said he plans on adding that feature.

Stefan mentioned that plugins system few times already too so just asking

Oh I was not aware of that.

any status ?
    Since version 5.0 every new JTS3ServerMod version prepare a little bit more for the new plugin interface. But this is a big internal change and need little steps, because I only work in my spare time on this bot.

In January 2015 a normal bugfix release with some smaller improvements will be released. If no other surprises will occur, I plan to release the first test version including plugin interface (version 6) around middle 2015. But I don't rush into it.

great no rush quality is the key.. if you need a tester just PM me

One feature I would like to see would be an addition to msgchannelgroup and msgservergroup. Currently you type a space, the group ID and then a space. It would be nice to be able to add a list separated by comma. The bot clearly knows when the message starts because there is a space after the group ID. All that would need to be added is detection of a comma and just send the message to the ID's listed such as:

!msgchannelgroup 119,17,28 Hey section admins! Now you can breathe more deeply due to this message.

The bot would see the initial space after the command, realise this is the group ID, then if it is terminated with a space sends to that one group as normal, but if terminated with comma send to the next ID and look if that one is terminated with a space or another comma etc. It would be a simple yet valuable addition.

Quote Originally Posted by Morthawt View Post
    One feature I would like to see would be an addition to msgchannelgroup and msgservergroup. Currently you type a space, the group ID and then a space. It would be nice to be able to add a list separated by comma.
    Good idea, is on my ToDo.

great no rush quality is the key.. if you need a tester just PM me
    It will be a public test version. I will be happy if you test that too.

Nice! I made a fopar earlier by trying to message channel groups with the server group command with channel group ID's :S lol. But I realised and sent my message to about 6-9 different channel groups about something, one at a time. So that comma separated list will be fantastic for that kind of situation

New version, a little bit earlier than I guessed yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by changelog.txt
    Version 5.4 (31.12.2014)
    + Chat commands !msgchannelgroup and !msgservergroup allows now more than one channel and server group id at once.
    Just write a comma separated list of channel/server group ids without spaces. (thx to Morthawt)
    + New chat commands !botfunctionactivate and !botfunctiondisable to activate/disable bot functions on the fly. (thx to Jim O.)
    + Channel Notify function now have a new message keyword for clickable channel names in chat messages (only the message for supporters).
    - Bugfix: Chat command !bothelp sometimes exceeds the maximum character count of chat messages. (thx to Dominik A. and Robert S.)
    o Removed the word "final" from version string, because some people think that no new JTS3ServerMod versions will be released.
    In future only the words beta or RC (release candidate) will be added, if it's a test version.
    o New rules for bot names: Don't use spaces, only use letters, numbers, minus and underscore!

Version 5.3 Final - SILENT UPDATE (02.11.2014)
    - Smaller fixes to the InstallWindowsService.cmd script.
    o Added much information to the documentation.
    o No changes to the bot itself, so no update notification.
    More information and download link in first post on page one.

@ Morthawt: I'm curious what you say about !msgchannelgroup and !msgservergroup
    Last edited by Stefan1200; January 4th, 2015 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Changelog update

Thread Information