Forum

Page 104 of 140 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 2089
    It worked perfectly My god that is going to be a time saver for the future . My server has many different groups, all with their own sections that they control and there are many different types/styles of the top level section admin (channel admin) so I now have a ton of groups to message when I need to inform top level section admins of some change or something on the server that they need to know.

Nice work indeed!

New version, some bugs fixed in yesterdays release

Quote Originally Posted by changelog.txt
    Version 5.4.1 (01.01.2015)
    - Bugfix at chat commands !botfunctionactivate and !botfunctiondisable, now they should work correctly.
    - Bugfix: Function LastSeen was not working, if disabled at bot start.
    o Happy new year
    More information and download link in first post on page one.

Hey Stefan i send you a PN in regard for an idea or help ...

THX in forward :-)

JTS3ServerMod Mic & Head Detection

I tryed to install on my server the JST3ServerMod Bot to use move AFKers in an appropriate channel.
    The bot seems to start up correctly, only i cannot use that function to move Muters because of this error:

Code:
    2015-01-03 15:00:28     JTS3ServerMod   EXCEPTION       Bot Version: 5.4.1 (01.01.2015)
    de.stefan1200.jts3servermod.BotConfigurationException: Headphone and Microphone detection in config disabled!
            at de.stefan1200.jts3servermod.functions.MuteMover.loadConfig(MuteMover.java:150)
            at de.stefan1200.jts3servermod.JTS3ServerMod.reloadConfig(JTS3ServerMod.java:638)
            at de.stefan1200.jts3servermod.JTS3ServerMod.loadConfig(JTS3ServerMod.java:1171)
            at de.stefan1200.jts3servermod.JTS3ServerMod.loadAndCheckConfig(JTS3ServerMod.java:486)
            at de.stefan1200.jts3servermod.JTS3ServerMod.runMod(JTS3ServerMod.java:1366)
            at de.stefan1200.jts3servermod.JTS3ServerMod.access$2(JTS3ServerMod.java:1361)
            at de.stefan1200.jts3servermod.JTS3ServerMod$1.run(JTS3ServerMod.java:1341)
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
    In which config file I have to search this option?

File: JTS3ServerMod_server.cfg
    Values:
    <prefix>_headphone
    <prefix>_microphone
    <prefix>_headphone_hardware
    <prefix>_microphone_hardware

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan1200 View Post
    [...]I plan to release the first test version including plugin interface (version 6) around middle 2015. But I don't rush into it.
    Thank you for considering us and our ides since we're plenty of them, and we understand if you can't realize all of them, but other will do... i'm sure they will Thank u again

paying someone to help set this up

5$

skype me @ devinuk.epvp

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan1200 View Post
    Please send me always log and config files for bug reports!

I don't think that I implement this on my own, but I plan to add a plugin interface to the bot, which allows other Java developers to create plugins for the JTS3ServerMod.
    Plugin HYPEEE

+1 Please do it

Would it be possible to add option to watch sub-channels of a parent for the channel notify function? I know this option exists for the inactive channel checking function.

It would be useful to be able to add sub-channels to be watched without having to edit the config file every time. Sorry if this has been requested already.

Quote Originally Posted by H3LLFIRE View Post
    Would it be possible to add option to watch sub-channels of a parent for the channel notify function? I know this option exists for the inactive channel checking function.

It would be useful to be able to add sub-channels to be watched without having to edit the config file every time. Sorry if this has been requested already.
    If more people request this, I could implement it after I release version 6 of the bot. Currently you are the first.

Maybe as workaround it would be useful for you to know that you can use the ChannelNotify function multiple times. That means you can already have this function for multiple channels, but of course you have to set the exact channel id, not just a parent channel id.

This is what we have implemented at the moment. It would, however, be nice for channels to come and go without having to make sure they are listed. But I understand it takes work. We shall make it work for now. Thanks for the reply and keep up the good work we appreciate it.

I just found this out:

If your using the channel notify function and you assign the group notifying people and the group to be notified to the same client the notification event will not trigger.

ie. Group X is being watched and Group Y is being notified. Client 1 has both X and Y assigned and enters the watched channel no event is triggered to any clients with group Y assigned.

If your using the channel notify function and you assign the group notifying people and the group to be notified to the same client the notification event will not trigger.
    In fact, the following is the wanted behavior: Clients who enter the channel which are member of one of the server groups you set at <prefix>_grouptargets will not trigger a notify message.

Is there a reason this is wanted behavior?

Is there a reason this is wanted behavior?
    Why should the supporter get a message, that the supporter got a message?

Thread Information