Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 105 of 140 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 2094
    What we have set up is a situation where a commander will put on the notify tag saying he is to command in X map. This will get sent to everyone with the listen tag. However he also would like to be notified of other commanders getting ready to command in other maps. But if he does this he wont issue a notification if he switches maps as each map has a channel. Or if he is already in the listen group and decides he is going to command he will put on his notify tag but once again no notification will go out when he switches to one of the watched channels.

Quote Originally Posted by H3LLFIRE View Post
    What we have set up is a situation where a commander will put on the notify tag saying he is to command in X map. This will get sent to everyone with the listen tag. However he also would like to be notified of other commanders getting ready to command in other maps. But if he does this he wont issue a notification if he switches maps as each map has a channel. Or if he is already in the listen group and decides he is going to command he will put on his notify tag but once again no notification will go out when he switches to one of the watched channels.
    This doesn't sound the ChannelNotify feature is the perfect choice?!? Why not talking to the people using a Whisper group or something like that?

We already use whisper groups for something else and it may interfere with that communication also it would make it harder for people to opt out of the notification and the issue of not hearing the whisper. Another good reason is if you go afk you come back there is a way for you to know who is commanding. It would also be easier to prevent people from abusing/trolling the notifications.
    Last edited by H3LLFIRE; January 11th, 2015 at 07:59 PM.

New version, some bugs fixed

Quote Originally Posted by changelog.txt
    Version 5.4.2 (18.01.2015)
    - Bugfix: -updateconfig argument was not working since version 5.4. (thx to InseTTe93pl)
    - Bugfix: Not every error message in log file had the right function name beside it.
    More information and download link in first post on page one.

@Stefan1200 what i must write in the email for the Hosting Bot?

Quote Originally Posted by TheYesFlofus View Post
    @Stefan1200 what i must write in the email for the Hosting Bot?
    Just the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything.

how get webiterface? i need send a mail?

Quote Originally Posted by thecrew View Post
    how get webiterface? i need send a mail?
    Yes

hello, i was wondering how i could modify the idle checker to instead of checking how many users are connected to instead check how many people are in each channel? this way, if there is 2+ users in Game1 channel, do idle check, but if there is 1 user in Game2, skip idle check. i emailed the creator of this addon but figured ill also post here in case someone might know.

reply edit:

Hi,

currently this is not possible based on channel population, only based on server population.

But I put this on ToDo.

Sincerely
    Stefan
    Last edited by droopie; January 28th, 2015 at 07:00 PM.

Interesting, in the last 5 years no one asked me to include an Idle Check based on the channel client count. Now within less days three people ask me about this...

It is on my ToDo list now, but don't expect the solution in the next days.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan1200 View Post
    Interesting, in the last 5 years no one asked me to include an Idle Check based on the channel client count. Now within less days three people ask me about this...

It is on my ToDo list now, but don't expect the solution in the next days.
    thanks. it makes sense to not move a user alone in a channel since there is nobody to talk to even if other channels have multiple users. if a user is idle for a few hours, he could just be playing and not talking if hes alone in a channel. but if another person is in the same channel and the user still doesnt talk then mark him as idle and move him. so i suppose adding in a delay of say 5 minutes after the channel has a minimum of 2 users to switch the user that hasnt talked.

Quote Originally Posted by droopie View Post
    but if another person is in the same channel and the user still doesnt talk then mark him as idle and move him. so i suppose adding in a delay of say 5 minutes after the channel has a minimum of 2 users to switch the user that hasnt talked.
    I think about just one minute. In that case I have an idea how to solve it.

Hi Stefan, Really a very good invention for ts3 server owners. I would request for the following features in your bot:
    1. On sending a code word (some text foreg: bot) to the bot on the ts3 server, the bot should add a specified server group to the user who sends the code word.
    2. People from a particular or a group of particular countries (for instance: Germany and Holland) on joining the ts3 server as guest (default server group) should be added to a specified server group.

Hope and would be glad to see these soon

Luke Houde

Quote Originally Posted by lukehoude View Post
    1. On sending a code word (some text foreg: bot) to the bot on the ts3 server, the bot should add a specified server group to the user who sends the code word.
    I see to much security issues here. I don't like that idea.

Quote Originally Posted by lukehoude View Post
    2. People from a particular or a group of particular countries (for instance: Germany and Holland) on joining the ts3 server as guest (default server group) should be added to a specified server group.
    Why should someone from Germany should get another server group than someone from Holland?!?

How does JTS3ServerMod work?

Hello guys. I downloaded JTS3ServerMod and unfold the winrar file just to find out that I have
    a couple of files to start the mod and when I start it it's say that I have never touched the config file
    and I need to go and check it. I went there and I follow some of the guides to change the mod a little
    bit and tried to turn it on again, But I got this message on the cmd:
    "JTS3ServerMod CRITICAL Unable to connect to Teamspeak 3 server at ts3.server.net!"

check this please:
    Code:
    2015-02-05 05:48:21	JTS3ServerMod	STATUS	Virtual bot instance "bot1" starts now
    2015-02-05 05:48:21	JTS3ServerMod	STATUS	Activate log level: INFO
    2015-02-05 05:48:21	JTS3ServerMod	ERROR	 
    2015-02-05 05:48:21	JTS3ServerMod	ERROR	**********************************************************************************
    2015-02-05 05:48:21	JTS3ServerMod	ERROR	It seems you never touched the config, check file config/server1/JTS3ServerMod_server.cfg
    2015-02-05 05:48:21	JTS3ServerMod	ERROR	**********************************************************************************
    2015-02-05 05:48:21	JTS3ServerMod	ERROR	 
    2015-02-05 05:48:23	JTS3ServerMod	CRITICAL	Unable to connect to Teamspeak 3 server at ts3.server.net!
    2015-02-05 05:48:23	JTS3ServerMod	EXCEPTION	Bot Version: 5.4.2 (18.01.2015)
    java.net.UnknownHostException: ts3.server.net
    	at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
    	at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
    	at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
    	at java.net.Socket.connect(Unknown Source)
    	at java.net.Socket.connect(Unknown Source)
    	at java.net.Socket.<init>(Unknown Source)
    	at java.net.Socket.<init>(Unknown Source)
    	at de.stefan1200.jts3serverquery.JTS3ServerQuery.connectTS3Query(JTS3ServerQuery.java:526)
    	at de.stefan1200.jts3serverquery.JTS3ServerQuery.connectTS3Query(JTS3ServerQuery.java:495)
    	at de.stefan1200.jts3servermod.JTS3ServerMod.runMod(JTS3ServerMod.java:1384)
    	at de.stefan1200.jts3servermod.JTS3ServerMod.access$2(JTS3ServerMod.java:1362)
    	at de.stefan1200.jts3servermod.JTS3ServerMod$1.run(JTS3ServerMod.java:1342)
    	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    2015-02-05 05:48:23	JTS3ServerMod	INFO	Unloaded all functions!
    2015-02-05 05:48:23	JTS3ServerMod	STATUS	Virtual bot instance "bot1" stopped
    I have absolutely no idea how to install this mode and link it to my server or how to use it.
    I am using it for the automove function to move afk to a certain channel. I looked for guides
    but there is a lack in the simplified guides. All of the guides where short, not talking about
    the details.

So please help me what should I do to install it and start working on it?
    Last edited by LKOGL; February 5th, 2015 at 02:55 AM. Reason: correct a mistake.

Thread Information