Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 120 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 2094
    Quote Originally Posted by Morthawt View Post
    2016-04-06 19:12:36 JTS3ServerMod EXCEPTION de.stefan1200.jts3serverquery.TS3ServerQueryExcept ion: ServerQuery Error 512: invalid clientID
    2016-04-06 19:12:38 Function UnverifiedWelcome WARNING Error while sending chat message to Client ID: 31
    2016-04-06 19:12:38 Function UnverifiedWelcome WARNING de.stefan1200.jts3serverquery.TS3ServerQueryExcept ion: ServerQuery Error 512: invalid clientID
    2016-04-06 19:12:38 Function FirstWelcomePoke EXCEPTION java.lang.NullPointerException: Got no client_totalconnections value from TS3 server!
    Thank you! This client also disconnected within one second after connecting to the server? Why people do this?

In future versions of the JTS3ServerMod this errors/exceptions are only warnings.

Maybe they click the wrong bookmark or accidentally hit the keyboard shortcut that closes the tab. Hopefully my submissions help you out to resolve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Morthawt View Post
    Maybe they click the wrong bookmark or accidentally hit the keyboard shortcut that closes the tab. Hopefully my submissions help you out to resolve it.
    Well, in this case this is not a bug of the JTS3ServerMod, it is just an unexpected behavior of a client. Because the JTS3ServerMod receive the "Client Connected" event from the TS3 server and request more information about that client. And already on that part (around 0,5 seconds later), the client is disconnected again (TS3 server error: invalid clientID). But in this case, this should be a warning instead of an error in the JTS3ServerMod log file.

But you can see in the TS3 server log, that this clients disconnected very fast after being connected?

A new stable version:

Quote Originally Posted by changelog.txt
    Version 6.1.2 (11.04.2016)
    + Added chat command !botinstancename to get the current bot name (Full Bot Admins only).
    + The list command of the InactiveChannelCheck return the inactivity time of a channel and the maximum allowed inactivity time now.
    + Added a full featured start script for linux. This script can start, stop and restart the JTS3ServerMod process.
    This script can also install the Java runtime environment, if this is missing.
    Tested successfully with Debian, Ubuntu, OpenSUSE, CentOS and Fedora.
    Documentation was changed to use this script now.
    + Simple detection if the JTS3ServerMod process was started twice.
    An additional warning will be written to the JTS3ServerMod_InstanceManager.log file.
    - Bugfix: !botinstancelist was unable to return the instance list, if there are more than around 10 bots.
    Now this list will be splitted in multiple chat messages. This chat command is still not a good idea,
    if there are much more than hundred bots.
    - Bugfix: If a client was connecting and disconnecting very fast, the ServerQuery error "invalid clientID" is now only a warning
    and will not trigger the bot admin exception error notification now.
    More information and download link in first post on page one.

ClassNotFound

2016-04-19 17:34:38 JTS3ServerMod EXCEPTION java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: de.stefan1200.jts3servermod.functions.MuteMower

I use latest version of JTS3ServerMod.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcasCZ View Post
    2016-04-19 17:34:38 JTS3ServerMod EXCEPTION java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: de.stefan1200.jts3servermod.functions.MuteMower

I use latest version of JTS3ServerMod.
    Well, there is no version of the JTS3ServerMod, where the MuteMover was called MuteMower. ;)

Just correct the name at the bot_functions line and everything will work.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan1200 View Post
    File: JTS3ServerMod_server.cfg
    Values:
    <prefix>_headphone
    <prefix>_microphone
    <prefix>_headphone_hardware
    <prefix>_microphone_hardware
    2016-04-24 00:53:03 Function mute EXCEPTION de.stefan1200.jts3servermod.BotConfigurationExcept ion: Headphone and Microphone detection in config disabled!

MuteMover_moveback = yes
    MuteMover_headphone = yes
    MuteMover_microphone = no
    MuteMover_headphone_hardware = yes
    MuteMover_microphone_hardware = no
    MuteMover_condition_mode = one
    MuteMover_channel_id = 35
    MuteMover_delay = 5
    MuteMover_channel_list =
    MuteMover_channel_list_mode = ignore
    MuteMover_group_list =
    MuteMover_group_list_mode = ignore
    MuteMover_message_mode = chat
    MuteMover_file = config/server1/mutemessages.cfg

don't work...

Is it possible to avoid using ts3_virtualserver_id and ts3_virtualserver_port because I pay for my server to be hosted and I am not allowed access to this information since I would be able to change the capacity of the server.

Quote Originally Posted by bodpod View Post
    Is it possible to avoid using ts3_virtualserver_id and ts3_virtualserver_port because I pay for my server to be hosted and I am not allowed access to this information since I would be able to change the capacity of the server.
    Please show me, how you can change the capacity of the server only with the ts3_virtualserver_id and ts3_virtualserver_port, that must be very interesting. I guess, this is something what Teamspeak Systems want to know too.

By the way, if you don't know the ts3_virtualserver_port, how do you connect to the TS3 server?

Quote Originally Posted by killerbite View Post
    2016-04-24 00:53:03 Function mute EXCEPTION de.stefan1200.jts3servermod.BotConfigurationExcept ion: Headphone and Microphone detection in config disabled!

MuteMover_moveback = yes
    MuteMover_headphone = yes
    MuteMover_microphone = no
    MuteMover_headphone_hardware = yes
    MuteMover_microphone_hardware = no
    MuteMover_condition_mode = one
    MuteMover_channel_id = 35
    MuteMover_delay = 5
    MuteMover_channel_list =
    MuteMover_channel_list_mode = ignore
    MuteMover_group_list =
    MuteMover_group_list_mode = ignore
    MuteMover_message_mode = chat
    MuteMover_file = config/server1/mutemessages.cfg

don't work...
    How is your bot_functions line? My guess: You did not chose the name/prefix MuteMover.

A new stable version:

Version 6.1.3 (30.04.2016)
    ! Plugin API build is now 2, check out the new plugin API documentation.
    API changes:
    HandleTS3Events: Renamed handleClientEvents to handleTS3Events
    JTS3ServerMod_Interface: Changed parameter type from getClientListEntry(String clientID) to getClientListEntry(int clientID)
    API add:
    JTS3ServerMod_Interface: removeClientListEntry(int clientID)
    JTS3ServerMod_Interface: setChannelName(int channelID , String newName)
    JTS3ServerMod_Interface: removeChannelListEntry(int channelID)
    + New JTS3ServerMod config value bot_timezone to set the timezone of a bot.
    By default, the default timezone of the operating system will be used (like older JTS3ServerMod versions).
    + Added a new chat command findrule for BadChannelNameCheck and BadNicknameCheck.
    This allows you to find all matching regex rules for a name, good for testing if a regex rule is working (or not ).
    + JTS3ServerMod start argument -versioncheck has different exit codes now. Very useful for an JTS3ServerMod update check in shell scripts.
    Exit code list:
    -1 = Error while requesting version information from www.stefan1200.de
    0 = No update available
    1 = New stable version is available
    2 = New development version is available
    + Added documents/plugin_sources/plugin_api_bin.zip file, which can be added as library in Eclipse.
    - Bugfix at Bad Channel Name Check: If more than one regex rule is matching a channel name at the same time,
    multiple error messages will be written into the bot log (invalid channelID / invalid clientID). (thx to Alexander S.)
    o Changed the output of the chat command !botversioncheck a little bit.
    o The %apphome% variable at the WelcomeMessage function was not resolved at the bot log message.
    o Updated plugin api documentation.
    o Updated the ConfigHelp files.

Sticky Add new keyword option to JTS3ServerMod + Bug Report

Hello,

I have a small request is to add new keyword option to JTS3ServerMod in servergroupnotifymessages.cfg

Is to add "Client IP address" keyword to the person who joined the server. Like (%CLIENT_NAME% , %CLIENT_DBID% ...etc)

Bug report:
    When we use server group notify with keyword (client name clickable), it appears as message and after I click on the client name it shows this message in client log.

Code:
    01/05/2016 17:59:09	UIHelpers	Warning	TextBrowser::splitNameOfUrl(): Failed to parse URL ID in client://0.0.0.0/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=
    It keep spamming as long as I still click on it

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by SolidSnake View Post
    I have a small request is to add new keyword option to JTS3ServerMod in servergroupnotifymessages.cfg

Is to add "Client IP address" keyword to the person who joined the server. Like (%CLIENT_NAME% , %CLIENT_DBID% ...etc)
    Is now on my ToDo.

Bug report:
    When we use server group notify with keyword (client name clickable), it appears as message and after I click on the client name it shows this message in client log.

Code:
    01/05/2016 17:59:09	UIHelpers	Warning	TextBrowser::splitNameOfUrl(): Failed to parse URL ID in client://0.0.0.0/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=
    I will check this.

Bug report:

Code:
    I can't reproduce it, everything is working here using JTS3ServerMod 6.1.3 and TS3 server 3.0.12.4. Please send me the full message and bot configuration and log files.

A new stable version:

Version 6.1.4 (08.05.2016)
    + Server Group Notify allows now much more keywords about the connecting client. Most of them are already known from the Welcome Message.
    o If %CLIENT_COUNTRY% (from Welcome Message or Server Group Notify) don't contain any country shortcut (one reason is,
    that the client is connecting from LAN), it will display unknown as country name. Older versions just displayed nothing (empty string).

hi

Everything works now! Problem was file was not saved with correct settings, and also a few of the nick names / channel names (5 of them) were missing some end ]. It was very late last night when I was working on it and I forgot a few of them.

I have a new issue now.

Every time I try to enable the server group protection I get kicked out my server admin group even though it should keep me in there. I added my unique ID also group ID just like it said : group id first then coma then ID so: ex. 1,Jf2E54OU9f8E5s4G=
    And then a new line for another id

I always get kicked and have to open up my backup server. Any help on this?

Thread Information