Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 130 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 2094
    A new stable version:

Quote Originally Posted by changelog.txt
    Version 6.3.3 (31.12.2016)
    - Bugfix: Missing error message, if the lock file could not be created while starting the JTS3ServerMod. (thx to KILLOVER)
    In this case it was also impossible to start the JTS3ServerMod.
    This was changed now, because the lock file is not needed to run the JTS3ServerMod.
    o Changed some log messages if an error occurred while loading the JTS3ServerMod InstanceManager config file.
    o Updated Windows exe files using Launch4j 3.9, which fixes some bugs. Java 7 is required now, if you have to use Java 5 or 6: Don't use the exe files!
    More information and download link in first post on page one.

It doesen't start

when i run "./jts3servermod_startscript.sh start" it seems that the mod is active, but when i do "./jts3servermod_startscript.sh status" id say's that it's not running, i check the log and this is what it say's

2017-01-07 20:58:44 START_MANAGER JTS3ServerMod 6.3.3 (31.12.2016) Instance Manager started...
    2017-01-07 20:58:44 CONFIG Loading InstanceManager config file from: /home/Server/teamspeak/ts/JTS3ServerMod/config/JTS3ServerMod_InstanceManager.cfg
    2017-01-07 20:58:44 CONFIG Bot chat command !exec is disabled!
    2017-01-07 20:58:44 START_INSTANCE Start virtual bot instance bot1...
    2017-01-07 20:58:45 SHUTDOWN Got signal from operating system or the last virtual bot instance was stopped, quitting now...
    2017-01-07 20:58:45 STOP_ALL Stopping all virtual bot instances and quit manager...

Quote Originally Posted by ApcDestroyer View Post
    when i run "./jts3servermod_startscript.sh start" it seems that the mod is active, but when i do "./jts3servermod_startscript.sh status" id say's that it's not running, i check the log and this is what it say's
    And whats in the log file of the bot? Default it is named JTS3ServerMod_server1.log

A small quick fix for people who want to run the JTS3ServerMod as a Windows service:

Quote Originally Posted by changelog.txt
    Version 6.3.3 QUICKFIX (30.01.2017)
    - Bugfix: The Windows service scripts from the tools directory was not working, if only a 64 bit Java Runtime is installed.
    Created two new scripts, which have to be used, if no 32 bit Java Runtime is installed.
    More information and download link in first post on page one.

Request

Hi Stefan1200,
    Keep up your work! Your bot has been really helpful for me on my ts server and I couldn't ask for more.
    Unlunckily for me a few compatriot used some proxies to exploit the ban that we had to apply several times.
    At the end I'm asking if it's possible to add a country check, basically the bot checks the IP's and compare them on some GEO IP Db, even the one that TS uses for those fancy flags near our names, and if it's different from some value that we set in the CFG the user get's kicked/banned with a message.
    They will have to log with their real IP, because it's pretty hard to proxy in our country, and the we can procede thru legal ways on to them.
    I know it might not look useful for a lot of you but I've been trying to do something with LUA scripts and achieving nothing.

Thanks again, even if you cannot help us, for this amazing bot

@ CRY&PRAY: Thanks

Well, I don't like the idea to do something special based on the country of the ip address. But the JTS3ServerMod has a plugin interface (checkout the readme file in the plugins directory), feel free to create a function like that on your own (or someone you know).

Interface Site Down

Hey!

The https://ts3bot.de/index.php is down? Any ETA on the up time?

Quote Originally Posted by jimbean View Post
    The https://ts3bot.de/index.php is down? Any ETA on the up time?
    I don't think that the hoster is reading this. You should contact them by mail directly.

Still Thanks for the amazing job done

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan1200 View Post
    @ CRY&PRAY: Thanks

Well, I don't like the idea to do something special based on the country of the ip address. But the JTS3ServerMod has a plugin interface (checkout the readme file in the plugins directory), feel free to create a function like that on your own (or someone you know).
    Oh I see, a lot of people around the web, including TS3 guys too didn't want to make something like this, everyone has it's own reason and I'm no one to judge
    Anyway I've blocked quite a few foreign countries VPN IP pools and hoped for the best, It puts some work onto the firewall but nothing that we can't handle.
    I saw briefly today the plugin folder and I've started to play with it, I'm a total newbie when it comes to Java and I've no idea where to start, and even if I did, I'm pretty sure that using query commands you cannot access the little flag icon, I even thought making a AutoIt script that moves the mouse and scrolls thru users and at each one reads the image on the screen (autoit has those weird features) and if the flag is not italian the ban is guaranteed for you.
    Please don't think that I'm a bad person, I would actually enjoy some "strangers" on the TS to speak with, but the only people meet were kids (an even some older ones..) form our country that kept coming back spamming their "IP Stresser" and calling themselves "CANNOT BAN YOU FOOL" using some VPN, sweeping thru the globe.

Any help is appreciated , I'm sorry for any English related errors, I'm 18 now ;D

Quote Originally Posted by CRY&PRAY View Post
    I saw briefly today the plugin folder and I've started to play with it, I'm a total newbie when it comes to Java and I've no idea where to start, and even if I did, I'm pretty sure that using query commands you cannot access the little flag icon
    Well, you can include the interface HandleTS3Events and check out the method handleTS3Events().

Everytime the eventType is equals to notifycliententerview, you read the value client_country from eventInfo. This contains short country names like US, DE or FR. If that is a country you want to kick, read the value clid from eventInfo (to have the client id) and use the method kickClient().

Maybe someone on this forum can help you creating this.

Can I move idle users to different channels by their server groups? For example if a user is AFK and has a group called GROUP_A, he will be moved to channel GROUP_A_AFK. If his server group is different than GROUP_A, he'll be moved to another channel.
    Last edited by #ESYy; February 27th, 2017 at 11:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by #ESYy View Post
    Can I move idle users to different channels by their server groups? For example if a user is AFK and has a group called GROUP_A, he will be moved to channel GROUP_A_AFK. If his server group is different than GROUP_A, he'll be moved to another channel.
    Of course, just create multiple IDLE CHECK functions for each target channel. The config description of bot_functions has an example for this.

Thank you very much, I was able to do it.

Hi Stefan1200,
    Just an idea for your bot. With the channel cleanup, maybe, if you can add an option to add an icon to the channel before it is delete.
    Thx for your work

Quote Originally Posted by Finch29 View Post
    Just an idea for your bot. With the channel cleanup, maybe, if you can add an option to add an icon to the channel before it is delete.
    Already on my ToDo list. But there is no ETA.

Thread Information