Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 19 of 140 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post
    One more question: I can specify channel ID's which will be ignored for Idle check. Is ignore check inherited? I mean do I have to specify all of the subchannel ID of a channel if I want to exclude that entire channel tree from Idle check? Thx.
    No, you have to add every channel which should be ignored. The bot does not care about the channel tree, it just checks the channel ID, where the client is located.

To respect the channel tree would make anything much more complicated (especially for me to code this ). Because I also have to add an option to disable this, not everybody want this .

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan1200 View Post
    No, you have to add every channel which should be ignored. The bot does not care about the channel tree, it just checks the channel ID, where the client is located.

To respect the channel tree would make anything much more complicated (especially for me to code this ). Because I also have to add an option to disable this, not everybody want this .
    Ok, thx no problem

Ich hoffe du sprichst deutsch weil ich ein Paar Ideen habe. Dein Bot ist einfach genial aber hat halt noch nicht alle Funktionen die ich kenne. Kennst du den TS2 BOT? aufhttp://bot.2x.to/index.php
    gibt es ihn. kannst du auch die Funktion einfügen wenn eienr Online kommt das er ein Ton (MP3) abspielt. Ist das Möglich oder darf ich es selber einbauen?

I hope you speak in German because I a pair of ideas has. Your Bot is simply brilliant, however does not have just yet all functions I know. Do you know the TS2 Bot?
    http://bot.2x.to/index.php
    If you can also insert the function if of an on-line he comes a tone (MP3) passes the ball. Is this possible or may I insert it myself?

Quote Originally Posted by PEGbasti View Post
    If you can also insert the function if of an on-line he comes a tone (MP3) passes the ball. Is this possible or may I insert it myself?
    It is not possible to play a sound by a telnet connection. So I can't implement this, even if I would.

are there any known problems with vservers ???

by another bot is a warning message that they have probs with memory flooding on vserver

http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthread.php?t=51092

Quote Originally Posted by LordAnubis View Post
    are there any known problems with vservers ???
    I know someone who uses my bot on a vserver without problems. You can also try to reduce the memory usage by disable the client database cache in the bot config file.

the bot works fine, great work!!!!

one question : my server member dont use the away bottum , is it possible somewhere to change that the bot use the soundmuted action to move the clients in away channel

i hope u understand my request

hi i have another question,

is it possible only disallow (i dont know the english word) "sonderzeichen" like ^`´< > etc ??

and i think the last question :

can you post a list of the bot commands ??

and i think the last question :

can you post a list of the bot commands ??
    Just type a message in teamspeak to the bot with the command !bothelp.
    Than you get al the botcommands that you can use.

But you have to make youself a botadmin in the .cfg file to use al the commands.

one question : my server member dont use the away bottum , is it possible somewhere to change that the bot use the soundmuted action to move the clients in away channel
    Possible to implement, yes.
    But I think this is a not wanted behavior in the most cases. Since the most people just mute microphone because someone is speaking in the background or something like this.

The best way is to teach your member to use the right buttons in the right scenario .

is it possible only disallow (i dont know the english word) "sonderzeichen" like ^`´< > etc ??
    I would say "special characters" .

Where you want to disallow this? In a nick or channel name? Then use this regular expression:
    .*[\^\`<>].*

Important: Test your regular expressions first on a page like http://regexp-evaluator.de/evaluator/ ("Modifier i" only, activate preg_match())
    If you enter an unwanted regular expression, the bot may go wild.

If someone know such a page in english language, please write me.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan1200 View Post
    Possible to implement, yes.
    But I think this is a not wanted behavior in the most cases. Since the most people just mute microphone because someone is speaking in the background or something like this.

The best way is to teach your member to use the right buttons in the right scenario .
    the most of my people will not learn

german word : was fritzchen nicht lernt , lernt fritz nimmer mehr (little fritz not what gets learned, never more fritz > google translation)

and i don't mean mic muteted, if you use the away button you can hear al in the channel , they mute the sound (speaker) and idleing many many hours

can you send me the code , or say the code line i have to change ??

can you send me the code , or say the code line i have to change ??
    You already have the sourcecode, just look into the src directory.

But if you are not good in java programming, you are not able to change this, I think.

Maybe I rethink what I can do with your suggestion, give me some days .

and i don't mean mic muteted, if you use the away button you can hear al in the channel , they mute the sound (speaker) and idleing many many hours
    You could make an AFK channel and change the speak permission value to 999. So wen they push away they get moved to afk and they automaticly get muted.

Quote Originally Posted by DarRoe View Post
    You could make an AFK channel and change the speak permission value to 999. So wen they push away they get moved to afk and they automaticly get muted.

they don't push the away button, that is my problem

i want that, if they push the soundmute button then move AFK channel

and in my AFK channel no one can talk i have since the firts day that AFK is no talk possible

New release candidate:

Version 3.0 RC 8 (22.04.2010)
    + New Feature: Mute Mover, can move clients if microphone or headphone is muted.
    o Some values added at the bottom of the config file. Look into standard config file.
    Download link in first post on page 1.

@ LordAnubis: Would be nice to hear if it works like you want .

Thread Information