Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 21 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BetaAlien View Post
    I really don't know which excpected numer is none? I checked every single thing i edited but i always did the right.
    If you use version 3.0 of the bot, then the stack trace line shows that the value ts3_server_query_port is missing in the config file.

If anything seems right there, you can send me the config file (without password, of course), and I check this for you.

I would send it to you but you're private message folder is too full, the website says.

anyway i have a server_query_port writen.

I would send it to you but you're private message folder is too full, the website says.
    Yes, the space for 20 messages are to less if I don't want to delete some messages because of some informations.

But I deleted some messages, please try again or use a messenger to get in contact with me (see first post on page 1).

@ BetaAlien: I see that you used Microsoft Word to edit the config files of the bot. This is not the best program for this. Better use Notepad++ (good free software), Notepad2 (free software), UltraEdit (good commercial software) or the Windows Editor (not good, but better than Word) for this. Word saves the file in an own file type by default.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan1200 View Post
    @ or the Windows Editor (not good, but better than Word) for this. Word saves the file in an own file type by default.
    Done that now and still get the same error.

Done that now and still get the same error.
    Ok, please send the file again to me.

Please remove the spaces at the following values:
    idle_ignore_channels
    idle_ignore_groups

If it still not work, send the latest part of the log file to me (with the current stack trace to see at which line number the error occurred).

Quote Originally Posted by BetaAlien
    2010-04-29 21:22:49 START_MOD m0db0t: Instance starts now
    2010-04-29 21:22:49 m0db0t: EXCEPTION
    java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "11 "
    at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unk nown Source)
    at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
    at de.stefan1200.jts3servermod.JTS3ServerMod.loadConf ig(JTS3ServerMod.java:759)
    at de.stefan1200.jts3servermod.JTS3ServerMod.loadAndC heckConfig(JTS3ServerMod.java:380)
    at de.stefan1200.jts3servermod.JTS3ServerMod.runMod(J TS3ServerMod.java:1554)
    at de.stefan1200.jts3servermod.JTS3ServerMod.access$3 (JTS3ServerMod.java:1549)
    at de.stefan1200.jts3servermod.JTS3ServerMod$2.run(JT S3ServerMod.java:1533)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    2010-04-29 21:22:49 START_ERROR m0db0t: Critical: An expected number value in config is not a number! Config file: config/JTS3ServerMod_server1.cfg
    Here is also a space:
    record_ignore_channels
    away_ignore_channels

Wrong number here: idle_check_enable
    Last edited by Stefan1200; April 30th, 2010 at 03:01 AM.

New release:

Version 3.0.2 Final (30.04.2010)
    o More flexible with numbers in config files (removes spaces).

Version 3.0.1 Final (29.04.2010)
    - Bugfix: Bad log entries of the Mute Mover.
    Download link in first post on page 1.

Thanks for your help buddy, everything works fine now!

But i still got some questions left:

I set this:
    # Channel id, the bot will join into it after connecting. If not wanted, use a negative number like -1.
    ts3_channel_id = 8

But the bot is still invisible..

2. I dont understand this feature:

# This feature will kick every client in a protected server group, which are not on the list.

What is a protected server group and who gets kicked?

3. When a new version of the bot comes out, i have to add the new entries of the config and replace the other files?

4. Is it possible to reserve some Nicknames, so they can only be used by the assigned persons?

I set this:
    # Channel id, the bot will join into it after connecting. If not wanted, use a negative number like -1.
    ts3_channel_id = 8

But the bot is still invisible..
    By design telnet clients are always invisible by default in Teamspeak 3 (like in TS2).

If you have the rights on the TS3 server (by default only server admins has), you can enable this in the TS3 client options (Application -> Show Server Query clients).

Another advantage to set a special channel for the bot: You can chat with the bot with the channel chat, if you are in the same channel as the bot. Just write !bothelp or !botinfo to get in contact with the bot .

2. I dont understand this feature:

# This feature will kick every client in a protected server group, which are not on the list.

What is a protected server group and who gets kicked?
    You can create a list of unique IDs which are allowed to be a member of a server group, lets say the Server Admin group has three members. Add the unique IDs of this three clients to the list.

If now another client on the server gets promoted to be a member of the Server Admin group, maybe because of a bug or a bad server admin, the user get removed from the server group and will be kicked (because he may be a bad guy ).

3. When a new version of the bot comes out, i have to add the new entries of the config and replace the other files?
    Some versions have no config changes. If there was config changes, this is always visible in the changelog of a new version.

But most config changes are optional, maybe for a new feature. If the feature block in the config file is missing, the bot just ignore this and disable this feature.

4. Is it possible to reserve some Nicknames, so they can only be used by the assigned persons?
    Currently not.

2010-04-30 14:52:26 START_MOD clan: Instance starts now
    2010-04-30 14:52:26 clan: EXCEPTION
    java.io.UnsupportedEncodingException: ISO-5988-1
    at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.forInputStreamReader(Unkn own Source)
    at java.io.InputStreamReader.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at de.stefan1200.jts3servermod.JTS3ServerMod.loadIdle Messages(JTS3ServerMod.java:992)
    at de.stefan1200.jts3servermod.JTS3ServerMod.loadConf ig(JTS3ServerMod.java:608)
    at de.stefan1200.jts3servermod.JTS3ServerMod.loadAndC heckConfig(JTS3ServerMod.java:380)
    at de.stefan1200.jts3servermod.JTS3ServerMod.runMod(J TS3ServerMod.java:1554)
    at de.stefan1200.jts3servermod.JTS3ServerMod.access$3 (JTS3ServerMod.java:1549)
    at de.stefan1200.jts3servermod.JTS3ServerMod$2.run(JT S3ServerMod.java:1533)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    2010-04-30 14:52:26 START_ERROR clan: Critical: Idle check message missing in config file! Config file: config/JTS3ServerMod_server1.cfg
    :S
    How can I fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by jujubins View Post
    [...]
    java.io.UnsupportedEncodingException: ISO-5988-1
    [...]

How can I fix it?
    Read it like:
    Unsupported Encoding: ISO-5988-1

This has to do with the setting bot_messages_encoding in config file.
    Use one of them: http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/...oding.doc.html
    Last edited by Stefan1200; April 30th, 2010 at 09:47 PM.

The bot is really awesome!!! I have a weird request:

Can you make a feature that in a specific channel every client is assigned to a specific server-group automatically?

Because i have a prison channel and a prison group... i think it just would be cool when the bot moves a person there which is getting then in prison group

Then we also need a ignore list for persons who can join this channel without getting assigned to this group.

But please don't make that if it's too much work for you
    It's really just a fun feature for me^^

Can you make a feature that in a specific channel every client is assigned to a specific server-group automatically?
    This is already requested, but I delay fun features at the moment to make usefull features and bugfixes first .

And I can not promise that I ever add fun features.

Thread Information