Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 30 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
    Hi,

May I have a new request? I would like to exclude groups from receiving the default welcome message. Is this possible? Maybe if there are no message in welcomemessage_file the BOT shouldn't send out a message for those specified groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post
    May I have a new request? I would like to exclude groups from receiving the default welcome message. Is this possible? Maybe if there are no message in welcomemessage_file the BOT shouldn't send out a message for those specified groups.
    Just disable the default welcome message and use the welcomemessage for all wanted groups instead.

We have 40+ server groups and counting. It's a pain in the *ss. Of course it's not important, only if you have the time of course.

I was thinking, could it be possible to have the away move/kick or idle move/kick checks beeing filled with an ignore too ?

Exemple, check everyone exept xxz unique ID and/or x Server Group

Another thing, would it be possible tho have a function that will tell the bot to reload and reread all the config files ?

for exemple, the bot is running, I connect myself to the server and modify the JTS3ServerMod_InstanceManager.cfg (while the bot is running) and add let say a 3rd bot.
    I save the file, create the new JTS3ServerMod_server3.cfg file and all other files related to the 3rd instance bot.

So now if i want to enable the 3rd instance, i can't.
    The only way is to !botquit and the relaunch the entire bot.

I found no way to tell the bot (even with the reload function) that tell the process to reload the bots + new one or simply to check the config file for a new enabled bot and launch the new one.

So, what would be good is, if possible, have 2 commands, one to tell the bot to read the instance manager file again and find the new bot(s) and the be able to use the !botinstancestart xyz command.

Or simply make that the !botinstancestart command automaticaly checks the intance manager config file and try to find the right bot instance and launch it

So hop it was clear enough.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TotoIsBack View Post
    So now if i want to enable the 3rd instance, i can't.
    The only way is to !botquit and the relaunch the entire bot.

I found no way to tell the bot (even with the reload function) that tell the process to reload the bots + new one or simply to check the config file for a new enabled bot and launch the new one.

So, what would be good is, if possible, have 2 commands, one to tell the bot to read the instance manager file again and find the new bot(s) and the be able to use the !botinstancestart xyz command.
    This is already possible in the internal testing version (since 3 weeks). Maybe I can release a public beta version this month.

Would be great
    And if you need someone else to test on several serveurs, tell me

Would be great too, if you could tell us a bit what you are working on (without ETA but only to know, so that we don't ask things you already planned to do)

Quote Originally Posted by TotoIsBack View Post
    Would be great too, if you could tell us a bit what you are working on (without ETA but only to know, so that we don't ask things you already planned to do)
    The next version contains only bot related features (no new features on / for TS3 server). This are all features which may be useful for server providers which want to add the bot for its servers. If nothing is wrong with the current test version, this will be the next public version.

Currently I play around with another big bot related feature, but not sure if I finish this (because many internal changes are needed for this).

I write more if I am close to releasing the next major version.

Ok, thank you for the answers

the bot is currently working on more servers, will tell you if something's going wrong

Hi,

I have a simple question: what about the idle and sound recording exception if a client is in multiple groups? For example: there is a full exception on group 50 and a user is in 14,50,88 groups. Is he kicked out or not? Thx.

I have a simple question: what about the idle and sound recording exception if a client is in multiple groups? For example: there is a full exception on group 50 and a user is in 14,50,88 groups. Is he kicked out or not? Thx.
    As far as I can remember, the bot should respect multiple groups and if group 50 is ignored, it is enough if one of the groups is group id 50.

Would be nice if you can test this . On my server the most users only have one group, so this may be not fully tested.

I can only test Recording check and it works. Can you please confirm it for Idle check too from source code? Thank you.

I can only test Recording check and it works. Can you please confirm it for Idle check too from source code? Thank you.
    Should work (because it use the same function ).

Currently perplexed. Bot ran for quite some time okay. Then stopped. Getting this:

2010-07-22 12:19:59 START_MOD 7Cav: Instance starts now
    2010-07-22 12:19:59 START_INFO 7Cav: Successful connected to ts3.7thcavalry.us:10011!
    2010-07-22 12:19:59 START_ERROR 7Cav: Critical: Unable to select virtual server 1!
    2010-07-22 12:19:59 START_ERROR 7Cav: ServerQuery Error -2 selectVirtualServer(): Closed TS3 Connection, Exception readIncoming(): java.net.SocketException: Connection reset

Ocasionally can get this far:

2010-07-22 12:29:01 START_MOD 7Cav: Instance starts now
    2010-07-22 12:29:02 START_INFO 7Cav: Successful connected to ts3.7thcavalry.us:10011!
    2010-07-22 12:29:02 START_INFO 7Cav: Successful selected virtual server 1!
    2010-07-22 12:29:02 IDLE_MODE 7Cav: Clients will be moved into Channel "Away Room" (4) after being idle for 50 minutes
    2010-07-22 12:29:02 IDLE_MODE 7Cav: Clients will be kicked from server after being idle for 60 minutes
    2010-07-22 12:29:02 IDLE_WARN_MODE 7Cav: Clients get a warning message after being idle for 45 minutes
    2010-07-22 12:29:02 AWAY_MODE 7Cav: Clients with away status will be moved to Channel "Away Room" (4) after 10 seconds and moved back if not away anymore!
    2010-07-22 12:29:02 SERVERGROUPPROTECTION_MODE 7Cav: Server Group Protection is enabled
    2010-07-22 12:29:02 CACHE_INFO 7Cav: Creating client database cache...
    2010-07-22 12:29:02 CACHE_INFO 7Cav: Client database cache created, 0 clients in cache.
    2010-07-22 12:29:03 LIST_ERROR 7Cav: ServerQuery Error -2 getList(): Closed TS3 Connection, Exception readIncoming(): java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: recv failed
    2010-07-22 12:29:04 CONNECTION_LOST 7Cav: Connection to Teamspeak 3 server lost, reconnecting in 65 seconds...

Any ideas?

I see this in the log, but am confused as to why this is suddenly a problem:

query from 208.167.249.40:50491 got banned because of command flooding!

@ Mikobiko: Maybe this helps from first post on page 1:

-= Important =-
    You should add the IP address of this program to the Teamspeak 3 server query_ip_whitelist.txt,
    or the anti spam feature of the Teamspeak 3 server will ban this program very often for some minutes.

If you are unable to change the query_ip_whitelist.txt, try to set the bot_slowmode to 1
    in the bot server config file. This slows down the bot connection speed and disables some features.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan1200 View Post
    @ Mikobiko: Maybe this helps from first post on page 1:
    Yea, when i moved TS3, i forgot to change the ip query list ;p

Thread Information