Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 31 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast
    Hi,

Possible bug in !msgservergroup. The BOT threw an error the 1st time but accepted the same command the second time:

Code:
    <18:22:51> "Slater": !msgservergroup 6 Hi, az új ikonos szabályok kuka, marad minden a régiben, minimális dolgok változtak. Olvasd el a Fórumot. Thx.
    <18:22:51> "BOT - Server Guard": Message sent to 3 clients!
    <18:23:03> "Slater": !msgservergroup 25 Hi, az új ikonos szabályok kuka, marad minden a régiben, minimális dolgok változtak. Olvasd el a Fórumot. Thx.
    <18:23:03> "BOT - Server Guard": Wrong usage! Right: !msgservergroup <servergroup id> <message>
    <18:23:21> "Slater": !msgservergroup 25 Hi, az új ikonos szabályok kuka, marad minden a régiben, minimális dolgok változtak. Olvasd el a Fórumot. Thx.
    <18:23:22> "BOT - Server Guard": Message sent to 2 clients!

Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post
    Possible bug in !msgservergroup. The BOT threw an error the 1st time but accepted the same command the second time
    Did you repeat the command with the chat history (arrow up/down keys)?

If yes, you run into this bug: http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthread.php?t=56140

Thank you, that was the problem

Hey there,
    I'm trying to run the bot under linux (Debian), but I Got stuck here
    JTS3ServerMod 3.2.5 Final (13.07.2010) Instance Manager started...
    san-cabana: Instance starts now
    san-cabana: Successful connected to san-cabana.de:10011!
    san-cabana: Critical: Unable to select virtual server 1!
    san-cabana: ServerQuery Error 3329 selectVirtualServer(): connection failed, you are banned - you may retry in 561 seconds
    I have read in the readme, that the permission b_virtualserver_select is needed, but whem I'm trying to grant this permission Teamspeak replies
    insufficient permission modify power
    So please help me .. the bot connects properly but can't select the server and gets banned.

@ LiberrY: Please also read this:
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showpost....&postcount=449

To the permission problem, is it your own server or did you rent it?

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan1200 View Post
    @ LiberrY: Please also read this:
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showpost....&postcount=449

To the permission problem, is it your own server or did you rent it?
    It's hosted on my "own" machine with full root rights.
    And the 127.0.0.1 and also the real server IP is addded to the whitelist file.

Quote Originally Posted by LiberrY View Post
    It's hosted on my "own" machine with full root rights.
    And the 127.0.0.1 and also the real server IP is addded to the whitelist file.
    Please send the config file (without password) and the log file to me. Also the entries of the query ip whitelist.

You can also contact me by a messenger (see first post on page 1) to find the solution faster.

I'd like to ask a minor change.

The servergroupprotection works very well, however it is a little bit too restrictive IMHO.

I just added a couple of new server groups, when I decided that some people should be moved to another server group.

I added the new group also the list of protected servergroup and changed the groupprotection file to allow only this group X on some users.
    When reloading the bot, all users that were assigned to the new group, were kicked from the server.
    After they logged in again, they were assigned to the correct group (as their servergroups were removed before they got kicked from the server).

While this behavior is correct, as the users didn't have the correct server group assigned, it may be a little bit more convenient to check, if they probably should get assigned to some other group, before kicking them from the server^^

@ MarkR: Maybe I add a config setting to enable or disable the client kick on group violation. In this case the client will be only removed from the group, but not kicked.

New version:

Version 3.2.6 (26.07.2010)
    + Added setting to disable the server group protection kick, added config value servergroupprotection_kick for this.
    o Added "bot successful started" message to console and log file.
    o Updated documentation to make some things clear.
    o Config value servergroupprotection_kick added to JTS3ServerMod_server1.cfg, see default config file.
    Download link in first post on page 1.

New version:

Version 3.3.0 (29.07.2010)
    + Added settings to many places to allow you to choose how a message will be shown at the client (poke, chat or no message).
    - Bugfix: Config value servergroupprotection_kick was not read, this is now fixed.
    - Bugfix: Implemented an error message if the bad channel name check is unable to get the channel list. (thx to TotoIsBack)
    o 6 new config values was added to JTS3ServerMod_server1.cfg (for the message modes), see default config file.
    Download link in first post on page 1.

Thx for the new version

Any news when we'll be able to see/test the other (more complete) bot version you're working on ?

Quote Originally Posted by TotoIsBack View Post
    Any news when we'll be able to see/test the other (more complete) bot version you're working on ?
    Currently delayed because I want to start another project at the same time with the new release. But version 3.3 has almost the same functions, except for on-the-fly instance reloading (with a chat command).

Smile

Getting the following error for some reason:
    Quote Originally Posted by JTS3ServerMod_InstanceManager.log

2010-07-29 10:43:22 START_MANAGER JTS3ServerMod 3.3.0 Final (29.07.2010) Instance Manager started...
    2010-07-29 10:43:22 START_INSTANCE Start bot instance TS3 Admin Bot...
    2010-07-29 10:43:22 SHUTDOWN Quitting now...
    2010-07-29 10:43:22 STOP_ALL Stopping all instances and quit manager...
    Quote Originally Posted by JTS3ServerMod_server1.log

2010-07-29 10:43:22 START_MOD TS3 Admin Bot: Instance starts now
    2010-07-29 10:43:22 START_INFO TS3 Admin Bot: Successful connected to 127.0.0.1:10011!
    2010-07-29 10:43:22 START_ERROR TS3 Admin Bot: Critical: Unable to select virtual server 1!
    2010-07-29 10:43:22 START_ERROR TS3 Admin Bot: ServerQuery Error -2 selectVirtualServer(): Closed TS3 Connection, Exception readIncoming(): java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: recv failed
    I downloaded the newest version of the bot, thinking the older version of the bot might have had some unresolved issue, as well as reinstalled the TS3 server. However, the problem persists. This started happening yesterday evening (approx. 5 PM EST). Any solution would be appreciated.

Thanks for an excellent program!

Chris E.
    Last edited by cembry90; July 29th, 2010 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Removed [code][/code] tags.

Quote Originally Posted by cembry90 View Post
    I downloaded the newest version of the bot, thinking the older version of the bot might have had some unresolved issue, as well as reinstalled the TS3 server. However, the problem persists. This started happening yesterday evening (approx. 5 PM EST). Any solution would be appreciated.
    Do you use linux? Is the IP whitelisted?

The problem is that the bot lose the connection to the TS3 server while it try to select the virtual server. Seems not to be a permission problem (because this will be displayed in the log).

Thread Information