Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 51 of 140 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by n406c View Post
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    UPDATE: I just looked and saw that both badnick/badchannelname config files are saved as ANSI. I will save as UTF-8. Also how can I save the JTS3ServerMod_server1.cfg with the encoding ISO-8859-1? I don't see an option. I'm sorry for the noob questions.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    For the JTS3ServerMod_server1.cfg it does not matter which encoding you use, as long the used encoding is able to handle english characters and the path (directory and file names) to the additional config files also only use english characters.

Back to the error message: Please check if there are any other error messages at the bot log file. It could help to see the whole log entries from start to quit of the bot.

No other error messages but what I already posted. I'm currently at work. When I go home I'll check it out.

No other error messages but what I already posted. I'm currently at work. When I go home I'll check it out.
    If there are really no other (error or warning) messages at the log file, there is only one reason to get that error message:
    There are no bad name rules at the file (even not the default ones). Maybe I should add a special error message for this too.

Everything works now! Problem was file was not saved with correct settings, and also a few of the nick names / channel names (5 of them) were missing some end ]. It was very late last night when I was working on it and I forgot a few of them.

I have a new issue now.

Every time I try to enable the server group protection I get kicked out my server admin group even though it should keep me in there. I added my unique ID also group ID just like it said : group id first then coma then ID so: ex. 1,Jf2E54OU9f8E5s4G=
    And then a new line for another id

I always get kicked and have to open up my backup server. Any help on this?

Every time I try to enable the server group protection I get kicked out my server admin group even though it should keep me in there. I added my unique ID also group ID just like it said : group id first then coma then ID so: ex. 1,Jf2E54OU9f8E5s4G=
    And then a new line for another id
    Something must be wrong with the format or the ID at the config file. On my server this function works great.

If you want, contact me again by a messenger and we can take a look.

Group Id 1 is the Query Guest Client, so if you are Serveradmin, your ID is 6, if you use the original one.
    Open your Permission Manager and look at the left side. The numbers after the names are the ID. ()

New version (just small bugfixes this time):

Version 3.5.2 Final (30.03.2011)
    - Bugfix: Small fixes at the used query library.
    o At some situations better error messages will be created.
    Like always: Download link and more informations at the first post on page 1.

ex. 1,Jf2E54OU9f8E5s4G= was just an example to show I got the format correct. The IDs are correct checked. Everytime I start the bot I get removed. I'll try to catch you on messenger stefan.

nvm got it working I forgot one symbol in my unique ID. Everything works great now. Thank you very much

I have a question: I have server group protection enabled for my server admin group and I had another server admin on that same group remove from me from my SA group and the bot disconnected. How can I have it so that the bot doesn't get disconnected when my SA is taken away so that im still protected in the group? Because as of right now if my friend wants to he can lock me out.

I have a question: I have server group protection enabled for my server admin group and I had another server admin on that same group remove from me from my SA group and the bot disconnected. How can I have it so that the bot doesn't get disconnected when my SA is taken away so that im still protected in the group? Because as of right now if my friend wants to he can lock me out.
    If you enable servergroupprotection_add_missing_groups at the bot config file, the bot adds you to the server admin group again, as soon as you are online again.

But if you think that your friend will remove your permissions from your own server, you should rethink the whole friend thing, or at least if he is the right person with that permissions .

I told my friend to do that just to check how it works. I did enable servergroupprotection_add_missing_groups and when I connect back the bot doesnt connect. I just sit there with server group guest and a disconnected bot.

I told my friend to do that just to check how it works. I did enable servergroupprotection_add_missing_groups and when I connect back the bot doesnt connect. I just sit there with server group guest and a disconnected bot.
    How should the bot do something, if the bot is offline? That is impossible.
    Of course the bot has to be online to do this.

This is my problem every time my server admin is removed the bot disconnects and I don't get my admin back.

This is my problem every time my server admin is removed the bot disconnects and I don't get my admin back.
    Why should the bot disconnect? Any bot log entries about this?

Thread Information