Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 77 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 2094
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan1200 View Post
    How many users on this server? I know a bug like that on servers with very much clients (> 1000) if the bot_clientdblist_cache is enabled. Try to disable bot_clientdblist_cache.
    i have disabled clientblist and the bot working fine, is up for 24 hours. So i hope that is the solution.

I have another question. I had set idle_max_time to 60 minutes with automove (ignore some channels), after i had set 900 seconds for automove the away and headphoen muted clients. Now i want set 5 minutes for automove only in one channel (default channel), but i can't, what i have to do?

Sorry for my english, I hope you have understood.

Quote Originally Posted by Demianz View Post
    I have another question. I had set idle_max_time to 60 minutes with automove (ignore some channels), after i had set 900 seconds for automove the away and headphoen muted clients. Now i want set 5 minutes for automove only in one channel (default channel), but i can't, what i have to do?
    This is not possible, because that would be to complex to implement different settings for each channel.

Hi
    It is possible to add this function?
    Poke or chat message to specified clients, if other clients join the specified channel

Quote Originally Posted by Yanek View Post
    Hi
    It is possible to add this function?
    Poke or chat message to specified clients, if other clients join the specified channel
    That's quite high on my list. But I can't promise that I have enough time in the near future.

I think one nice thing would be to develop some sort of hook system, it would be easy to create plugins, like a separate .jar that would be another dev-created plugin. I wouldn't mind creating content because I use your bot in your server and I would also be able to keep the main bot updated without needing to change code in it (if I ever added features my self).

Quote Originally Posted by barricas View Post
    I think one nice thing would be to develop some sort of hook system, it would be easy to create plugins, like a separate .jar that would be another dev-created plugin. I wouldn't mind creating content because I use your bot in your server and I would also be able to keep the main bot updated without needing to change code in it (if I ever added features my self).
    Well that's not so easy as you think. To make sure that the plugin system works good and has an advantage is much work. In that time I can implement the next 3 entries on my ToDo list. ;-)

I know that is not an easy task, but would be easier to add features!
    Maybe in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by FugiTive Legacy View Post
    This bot is fantastic it was very easy to setup and I've found it very reliable. Whilst it sounds like you don't have much time to work on updating and improving on this bot I was hoping if I could pass on a few features which I think would be very useful.

Vote system + Sticky Channel
    As mentioned earlier a "Vote system" would be great. However, my understanding of a vote system could possibly be something along the lines, where if enough people vote against a certain user that user could be moved to a Sticky channel (Once you are in this channel, you can not get out for an adjustable period of time.), or possibly banned/kicked from the server. I realise this might be too easy to abuse though it would be a nice feature to have, maybe a little thinking about how to make it less likely to being abused before implementing it would be required.

Raffle/Lottery System
    This is a slightly simpler feature but would be nice for prizes and giveaways. Where users of certain groups could use a command such as !randomclient <message> and the bot would select and return the name of a random client (Who is online or offline). And possibly send them a message which could be personalised to say for instance "Congratulations you have been selected as the winner of this weeks random giveaway!" Or this could be automated to any interval.

Name change notification
    On our server, occasionally we have people who connect with nicknames we do not allow on the server. In this case I'm not referring to rude nicknames which we can already use your bot to kick these users. But rather users who join with nicknames such as; TeamSpeakUser, User, Admin or Guest. It would be very useful if there could be another list like the "Bad Nicknames" list but when a user joins with a recognised nicknames such as "TeamSpeakUser" it simply sends them a message to please change their user name.

Again thanks for an awesome TS3 Bot, I hope that you will still find time to work on it as it is the best I have used so far
    These suggestions really appeal to me and im sure other people that run community servers. Don't think there is anything out there that can do this thats open to public. If the plugin support were to be added at the least someone could write a plugin to do these things if you are not interested. From the sounds of it though that is also somewhat far away which sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Boby360 View Post
    If the plugin support were to be added at the least someone could write a plugin to do these things if you are not interested. From the sounds of it though that is also somewhat far away which sucks.
    Of course you can add plugin support to my bot and send the source code to me. I would consider to implement it in my official bot release. Thanks for your support.

I would but I have college projects and exams that eats a lot of time :s

Is there anywhere I can get this since addon.teamspeak is down for extended maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by unkwntech View Post
    Is there anywhere I can get this since addon.teamspeak is down for extended maintenance.
    Yes, you can always find all files on my website www.stefan1200.de

Hi I am getting this error:
    2014-01-05 14:58:08 START_MOD Virtual bot instance "clan" starts now
    2014-01-05 14:58:08 START_ERROR Critical: Unable to connect to Teamspeak 3 server at T317.DARKSTARLLC.COM!
    2014-01-05 14:58:08 START_ERROR Exception connectTS3Query(): java.net.SocketException: Invalid argument: connect
    2014-01-05 14:58:08 STOP_MOD Virtual bot instance "clan" stopped

Running on windows

I have run the bot successfully from http://www.webshell.de/ with the same connection details

@ DeerHunter666: What did you used as ts3_server_address and ts3_server_query_port?

Stefan,

Sorry for the late reply. I did reply earlier but ir said my post must be approved by a moderator which has not happened so I try again.

# Teamspeak 3 server address
    ts3_server_address = T317.DARKSTARLLC.COM
    # Teamspeak 3 server query port, default is 10011
    ts3_server_query_port = 9987
    # Teamspeak 3 server query admin account name
    ts3_server_query_login = ................
    # Teamspeak 3 server query admin password
    ts3_server_query_password = ........
    # Teamspeak 3 virtual server ID or -1 to use ts3_virtualserver_port
    ts3_virtualserver_id = -1
    # Teamspeak 3 virtual server port, only needed if ts3_virtualserver_id is set to -1
    ts3_virtualserver_port = 10107

Thread Information