Forum

Page 90 of 140 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 2089
    Hello,

Before i ask my questions let me say that i have been using this bot on quite a large community teamspeak for a while now and we are loving it. Thank you for all your efforts.

1. Is it possible to use keywords that are available in the WelcomeMessage function in a different function (in my case ServerGroupProtection)?
    As background information i am currently working on a system where you add yourself to a group (servergroup name example: Community events schedule), the group is than removed using the ServerGroupProtection function and you will receive a message with scheduled community events. It would be nice to add a group called client/server information and receive all kinds of information using the same system.
    If there is no easy solution that's fine.

2. Although i understand the BadNicknameCheck/BadChannelNameCheck completely including the format used, converting all "bad" words is going to take a lot of time. Perhaps someone already has a list in the given format? Couldn't find it on google but it's worth to try here as well.

3. Is there any way to add all clients (that are stored in the servers database) to an new server group? I wasn't sure if this question was worth asking here since it's currently not in the bot's function list, if this is the case feel free to ignore this question.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by RodyC View Post
    1. Is it possible to use keywords that are available in the WelcomeMessage function in a different function (in my case ServerGroupProtection)?
    As background information i am currently working on a system where you add yourself to a group (servergroup name example: Community events schedule), the group is than removed using the ServerGroupProtection function and you will receive a message with scheduled community events. It would be nice to add a group called client/server information and receive all kinds of information using the same system.
    If there is no easy solution that's fine.
    In general this is quite easy possible to implement that for all messages. Currently I didn't implement it because some keywords needs an extra telnet command to get that information, and I try to reduce the TS3 server load. But write to me which keywords you need in other messages, maybe you have luck and I get this information already using client list. In that case I put it on my ToDo.

3. Is there any way to add all clients (that are stored in the servers database) to an new server group? I wasn't sure if this question was worth asking here since it's currently not in the bot's function list, if this is the case feel free to ignore this question.
    Why I want all users in the same server group? I don't see the usage of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan1200 View Post
    In general this is quite easy possible to implement that for all messages. Currently I didn't implement it because some keywords needs an extra telnet command to get that information, and I try to reduce the TS3 server load. But write to me which keywords you need in other messages, maybe you have luck and I get this information already using client list. In that case I put it on my ToDo.
    Nothing specific, more like information a users might find interesting I guess some general client/server information. Basically most of the stuff they can already find but all nice and compact in 1 message which they can request when interested. However i realize this request is unique and doesn't really serve any real purpose (and still can be achieved in different ways), so no need to update anything specifically for me

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan1200 View Post
    Why I want all users in the same server group? I don't see the usage of this.
    Our teamspeak is generally open to guests however the're a few channels that are community members only, too make sure only community members can join me made an specific server group for them that gives permissions to join the community only channels (a password would spread to easy given the large amount of users part of the community).
    To make it easy to understand this server group has an icon but with 90% of the servers users being part of the community is looks a bit messy.
    A suggestion was made to do it the other way around add an server group that prevents you from joining the community channels which will be removed if the user is an community member.
    Adding new users to this group is easy (make it the default server group), the problem comes with adding all the users that previously connect to the server to this new server group.

Thank you for the fast response.

EDIT: I think i found a small bug, the bot says it doesn't have the Permission_list permission.
    2014-05-03 03:11:57 PERMISSION_CACHE Warning: Unable to receive permission list! If wanted, set permission b_serverinstance_permission_list.
    2014-05-03 03:11:57 PERMISSION_CACHE ServerQuery Error 2568 @ getList(): insufficient client permissions - Permission ID: 6
    While the "b_serverinstance_permission_list" permission is given to the bot (even with server admin permissions same error).

Nothing specific, more like information a users might find interesting I guess some general client/server information. Basically most of the stuff they can already find but all nice and compact in 1 message which they can request when interested. However i realize this request is unique and doesn't really serve any real purpose (and still can be achieved in different ways), so no need to update anything specifically for me
    I put this on my ToDo list. Not all, but some of that stuff might be usable in all messages someday.

EDIT: I think i found a small bug, the bot says it doesn't have the Permission_list permission.

While the "b_serverinstance_permission_list" permission is given to the bot (even with server admin permissions same error).
    This is the answer on my TS3 test server for permission id 6:
    permid=6 permname=b_serverinstance_permission_list permdesc=List\spermissions\savailable\savailable\s on\sthe\sserver\sinstance

Please check with telnet on the TS3 query interface with the command permissionlist if that is the same for you. If yes, the user account of the bot don't have this permission! That the permission id 6 is missing, is a message of the TS3 server. Just the name of the permission is a message of the bot, but last time I checked it exactly that permission is causing problems, because it is not set by default on normal server admin group.

But even if that permission is missing, it don't have any effect on the bot functions. It will only be used to show you the name of a permission, if any is missing.

To your server group suggestion, I don't know what I should implement here. Because how you will select which users get this group and which not? In most cases doing this with a TS3 client should be much faster. Currently the bot just have a command to set channel groups. This make it easier to set a channel group to a client for multiple channels at once without moving that client.
    Last edited by Stefan1200; May 20th, 2014 at 01:32 PM.

Hi, can someone upload the old version? The new version is bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by joshua2504 View Post
    Hi, can someone upload the old version? The new version is bullshit.
    What's wrong with the new version? If you need help, just ask.

JoelJCE Guest
    Hey Stefan,

I actually just created this forum account particularly to thank you! This is a wonderful program and I appreciate the consistent updates! However, I do have a small suggestion (I'm not sure if it has been requested before or not):

For many of the functions there is the ability to specify a group_list, and then a group_list_mode (ignore or only). I've come across a few occasions where there is a small number of users (2-3) that I would like ignored, but they aren't in the same server groups. I know that it would be possible to create a server group just to be ignored, but would you consider creating client lists that perform a similar function to the group lists? For example:

# Contains a list of server group ids
    FUNCTION_group_list
    # Contains a list of user CLIDs/UIDs
    FUNCTION_client_list
    # Contains what list(s) to use [Group, Client, Both] (Not necessary to have this field, but an option nonetheless)
    FUNCTION_list_selection
    # Contains the list mode [Ignore, Only]
    FUNCTION_list_mode

Just a minor suggestion! I know you could just as easily create a new server group and put the users in it, but I figured that there could be a situation where a server owner doesn't want the rest of the server to know someone is being ignored or checked by the bot.

In either case, thank you for all the time you've put into the program! Expect a donation soon, regardless of whether you like my suggestion or not!
    Last edited by JoelJCE; May 10th, 2014 at 02:27 AM.

@ JoelJCE: In general a nice idea to limit all functions also to client or channel group basis, but I think if I add to many options to all functions, that people using the bot the first time get to much confused.

If it's ok for you I may add this possibility if I get more requests like this. But if I ever have an empty todo list, I may add both possibilities even without no more requests

New version:

Quote Originally Posted by changelog.txt
    Version 5.1 Final (20.05.2014)
    + New global message variables can be enabled in the bot config file, look at bot_global_message_vars.
    This allows you to use all server info variables from welcome message at all messages.
    + Channel Notify and Server Group Notify can send a message to the watched client, special message possible if no target group clients are online.
    o Changed: Debug value will be reloaded on virtual bot instance reconnect. Need to use the !botinstancelistreload command first!
    o Added an example config file to help you understanding the new stuff: JTS3ServerMod_server1_example.cfg
    o Updated documentation
    More information and download link in first post on page one.

Hey,

Would it be possible for the Idle function to recognize mouse/keyboard move? Most of the time people are not Idle into our channels, but simply listening and not talking and their idle time keeps adding up and thus they get removed from channel mid-game which is QUITE annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Twink View Post
    Would it be possible for the Idle function to recognize mouse/keyboard move? Most of the time people are not Idle into our channels, but simply listening and not talking and their idle time keeps adding up and thus they get removed from channel mid-game which is QUITE annoying
    IDLE time will be counted by the TS3 server based on the information of the TS3 client. So please send this suggestion to the TS3 developers. The bot can't see mouse movements of the clients (which is good, by the way).

Is it possible to only user which connected to the channel received the notify message or poke? not the whole group on the server?

# A comma separated list (without spaces) of channel ids.
    # Depends on the given mode, target clients in this channels can be ignored or only clients in this channels receive the notify message!
    # If no channels should be ignored, set no channels here and select the channel list mode ignore!
    channelnotifymessages_channel_list = 11
    # Select one of the two modes for the channel list.
    # ignore = Clients in the selected channels will be ignored.
    # only = Only clients in the selected channels receive the notify message.
    channelnotifymessages_channel_list_mode = only
    # Select the message mode, how the clients should get the message.
    # poke or chat are valid values!
    channelnotifymessages_message_mode = poke
    # Path to file which contains the channel notify message
    channelnotifymessages_file = config/channelnotifymessages.cfg

@ Blazej: In your example only people in Channel 11 get the message. Just add all server groups to the message target list.

@Srefan: My confiq is:

# ChannelNotify
    # Channel id that should be watched for new clients. You can only set one channel id here!
    channelnotifymessages_channel_id =
    # A comma separated list (without spaces) of server group ids.
    # Depends on the given mode, this server groups can be ignored or only this server groups will be watched!
    # If no server groups should be ignored, set no server groups here and select the group list mode ignore!
    channelnotifymessages_group_list =
    # Select one of the two modes for the server group list.
    # ignore = The selected server groups will be ignored.
    # only = Send a notify message only if the selected server groups join the channel.
    channelnotifymessages_group_list_mode = ignore
    # A comma separated list (without spaces) of server group ids, which should be notified about new clients in the specified channel.
    channelnotifymessages_grouptargets = 6,8
    # Depends on the given mode, target clients in this channels can be ignored or only clients in this channels receive the notify message!
    # If no channels should be ignored, set no channels here and select the channel list mode ignore!
    my logs:
    2014-05-25 13:35:58 START_MOD Virtual bot instance "bot1" starts now
    2014-05-25 13:35:58 LOAD_FUNCTIONS Successfully loaded function: ChannelNotify / channelnotifymessages
    2014-05-25 13:35:58 LOAD_FUNCTIONS Successfully loaded function: WelcomeMessage / welcomemessages
    2014-05-25 13:35:58 bot1: EXCEPTION - Bot Version: 5.1.1 Final (21.05.2014)
    java.lang.NumberFormatException: Config value of "channelnotifymessages_channel_id" is not a number! Current value:
    at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unk nown Source)
    at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
    at de.stefan1200.jts3servermod.functions.ChannelNotif y.loadConfig(ChannelNotify.java:153)
    at de.stefan1200.jts3servermod.JTS3ServerMod.reloadCo nfig(JTS3ServerMod.java:589)
    at de.stefan1200.jts3servermod.JTS3ServerMod.loadConf ig(JTS3ServerMod.java:943)
    at de.stefan1200.jts3servermod.JTS3ServerMod.loadAndC heckConfig(JTS3ServerMod.java:434)
    at de.stefan1200.jts3servermod.JTS3ServerMod.runMod(J TS3ServerMod.java:1144)
    at de.stefan1200.jts3servermod.JTS3ServerMod.access$2 (JTS3ServerMod.java:1139)
    at de.stefan1200.jts3servermod.JTS3ServerMod$1.run(JT S3ServerMod.java:1119)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    2014-05-25 13:35:58 START_INFO Successful connected to 127.0.0.1!
    2014-05-25 13:35:58 START_INFO Login as "serveradmin" successful!
    2014-05-25 13:35:58 START_INFO Successful selected virtual server 1!
    2014-05-25 13:35:58 WELCOMEMESSAGE_MODE New connecting clients which are not members of selected server groups (id: 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 8, 51, 52) get the welcome message from file config/welcomemessages.cfg
    2014-05-25 13:35:58 CACHE_INFO Creating client database cache...
    2014-05-25 13:35:59 START_SUCCESSFUL Bot started and connected successful, write !botinfo in server chat to get an answer!
    2014-05-25 13:36:04 CACHE_INFO Client database cache created, 4 clients in cache.
    when start the bot JTS3 gets the message
    http://images62.fotosik.pl/1009/350d90bb63c7c089gen.png

I see that it requires the selection of options
    channelnotifymessages_channel_id =

So does another iteration
    Exapmle:
    # ChannelNotify
    # Channel id that should be watched for new clients. You can only set one channel id here!
    channelnotifymessages_channel_id = 11
    # A comma separated list (without spaces) of server group ids.
    # Depends on the given mode, this server groups can be ignored or only this server groups will be watched!
    # If no server groups should be ignored, set no server groups here and select the group list mode ignore!
    # Select one of the two modes for the server group list.
    # ignore = The selected server groups will be ignored.
    # only = Send a notify message only if the selected server groups join the channel.
    # A comma separated list (without spaces) of server group ids, which should be notified about new clients in the specified channel.
    when start the bot JTS3 gets the message
    2014-05-25 13:46:26 START_MOD Virtual bot instance "bot1" starts now
    2014-05-25 13:46:26 LOAD_FUNCTIONS Successfully loaded function: ChannelNotify / channelnotifymessages
    2014-05-25 13:46:26 LOAD_FUNCTIONS Successfully loaded function: WelcomeMessage / welcomemessages
    2014-05-25 13:46:27 START_INFO Successful connected to 127.0.0.1!
    2014-05-25 13:46:27 START_INFO Login as "serveradmin" successful!
    2014-05-25 13:46:27 START_INFO Successful selected virtual server 1!
    2014-05-25 13:46:27 CHANNELNOTIFY_MODE Watching for new clients in channel "HELP" (id: 11), sending message to all online clients of server group ids: 6, 8
    2014-05-25 13:46:27 CACHE_INFO Creating client database cache...
    2014-05-25 13:46:27 WELCOMEMESSAGE_MODE New connecting clients which are not members of selected server groups (id: 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 8, 51, 52) get the welcome message from file config/welcomemessages.cfg
    2014-05-25 13:46:27 START_SUCCESSFUL Bot started and connected successful, write !botinfo in server chat to get an answer!
    2014-05-25 13:46:32 CACHE_INFO Client database cache created, 4 clients in cache.
    I go to the channel sever group 6 and 8 and did not get the message?
    Can you help me where I am doing wrong?

@ Blazej: Well, I forgot something in my last post, so that has a small limitation. But first I show you, what your example configuration do:

Quote Originally Posted by example-config
    channelnotifymessages_channel_id = 11
    If a client of any server groups (channelnotifymessages_group_list and channelnotifymessages_group_list_mode) except the grouptargets 6 and 8 join the channel with the id 11 (channelnotifymessages_channel_id), all clients of the server group 6 and 8 (channelnotifymessages_grouptargets) in channel 11 (channelnotifymessages_channel_list and channelnotifymessages_channel_list_mode) gets a poke message (channelnotifymessages_message_mode) from the file config/channelnotifymessages.cfg (channelnotifymessages_file).

I think in your test was the problem, that the message targets will be ignored if they join the channel, in your config example 6 and 8. If a client with the server group 7 joins the channel, you will get a message.

Thread Information